Maybe Someday - Cover

Maybe Someday

Copyright© 2007 by Cindy for Sin

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - "For as long as I can remember I have worshiped my older brother, and I have fond memories of my early childhood as we grew up together."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

I didn't walk into the room, I strutted. After greeting my brother with a smile, I sat on the floor between the couch and television.

"Am I in your way?" I asked Kevin.

"No, I can see fine, Amber."

"Do you want anything? A soda or a snack?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine," my brother replied.

I sat with my legs straight out, leaning back against my arms. I intentionally arched my back so my breasts stood out against the white tee shirt. Watching my brother's reflection in the glass doors of the entertainment center, I noticed he was looking at me.

After a few minutes, I rolled on my side. I propped my head on my hand and bent one knee. The movement caused my tee shirt to rise, but not so far that it exposed my panties. However, the way I was laying caused the neck of the shirt to gap.

Glancing at the glass doors again, I saw my brother looking at me.

"Are you and Sandy going to come to our ballgame tomorrow?" Kevin asked in a shaky voice.

Taking the opening, I sat up and turned to face Kevin. I crossed my legs Indian style, taking my time before pushing the shirt down to conceal my panties.

"I was planning to go," I said. "Why, don't you want me to?"

"I want you to go, Sis. I don't think you or Sandy has missed a game so far this season."

"We haven't, we haven't missed a practice either." I giggled. "Sandy and I are your cheerleaders."

"Yeah, now all you need are those cute outfits."

"What's the matter with what we wear?" I asked.

"Um, nothing's wrong with what you two wear," Kevin said.

I grinned and said, "I'm going to get a soda, want one?"

"Sure if you don't mind."

I unfolded my legs, placed my hands on the floor in front of me, and started to get up. I could almost feel my brother's eyes staring at my breasts as the shirt gapped. It was all I could do to keep from giggling.

My breasts had grown over the past year. When I leaned forward, they actually hung and swayed. I wasn't huge on top, but I wasn't flat either.

I went upstairs, taking the steps two at a time, to get two cans of soda. I wanted to look back to see if Kevin was watching, but I didn't. I knew he would be able to see my butt if he did look at me climbing the stairs.

When I returned, I sat on the couch next to my brother. I gave him his soda and pulled the top on mine. He opened his can and took a drink. I put my can on the coffee table and then curled my legs under my bottom. Once I was comfortable, I tugged the shirt over my knees. Kevin and I sat on the couch watching television and drinking our sodas. Each time I reached for my can, I knew he could see down my shirt. I didn't look at Kevin so he wouldn't be embarrassed.

The movie ended. I got up and told my brother goodnight. He said he would see me in the morning and I left. After I went upstairs, I waited to see if he was coming too. I stood at the top of the stairway and listened to the television. I knew if it went off, he would be coming up.

It seemed like a long time, but it was really it was only a few minutes, when I decided to peek downstairs. Creeping down the steps in my bare feet, I looked into the family room. I covered my mouth when I saw my brother sitting on the couch with his hand wrapped around his cock. My pussy tingled when I thought about what he was doing and the idea it was because of me. I suddenly felt guilty for spying on Kevin. I turned around and slipped back up the steps.

In my bedroom, I furiously rubbed my pussy. My bottom bounced on the bed as my fingers moved over my labia. Normally I just rubbed the outside of my pussy when I masturbated, but I was so turned on I jammed two fingers into myself. I bit my hand to muffle the sounds that escaped my throat. My orgasm was diminished by the pain I caused myself when I ripped my hymen.

Finished, I lay panting. After a few minutes, I went to the bathroom to wash the blood off my fingers. My pussy was stinging, but it wasn't that bad. I cleaned up and went back to bed.

The next day, Sandy and I sat in the bleachers. I had called Sandy to tell her what Kevin said about us wearing cheerleader outfits. I told her I was going to wear a mini skirt and a tight tank top. She said she would too.

We cheered for our brothers whenever they made a play or got a hit. Our brothers' team was doing great. By the fifth inning, they were ahead by six runs. While we watched, I told Sandy about what I did the night before.

"Does he have a big one?" Sandy asked with a giggle.

"I don't know. I didn't really see it and besides, I've never seen another one," I said.

Leaning close, Sandy whispered in my ear. "I have an idea. Have you ever laid out topless?"

"No, never."

"Why don't we do it and let our brothers catch us?" Sandy said with a grin.

I gave Sandy a strange look. She giggled and said, "My brother's seen my boobs. I don't care if Paul sees yours or if Kevin sees mine. I think it would be cool."

"I don't know. I think I'd rather wait until I'm sure Kevin wants me."

"Honey, I'll give you odds he does. You don't think he was thinking of anything else last night, do you?"

"I don't know that he was thinking about me."

Sandy giggled. "Well, who were you thinking about when you played with your pussy last night?"

I gasped and blushed. Sandy laughed and poked me in the ribs. We both started laughing and making jokes.

For the remainder of the game I thought about Sandy's idea. The only problem I had with it was the fact Kevin would get to see Sandy's breasts. I couldn't help thinking he might like her better than me.

Kevin and Paul's team won the game. Our brothers came over to where Sandy and I were sitting, both of them looking at us in our short skirts.

Sandy giggled and said, "Okay, put your eyes back in your heads boys. Great game today."

"Thanks, sorry about staring—well, not really. Kevin and I can't help it if our sisters are the hottest girls around," Paul said.

"No shit, if you two don't want us to look, don't dress so sexy," Kevin said, shocking me with his statement.

I felt my cheeks warm. Giggling, I said, "Don't you want us to dress like this?"

Looking right into my eyes, Kevin smiled and said, "That's not what I said."

"Hey, a few of the guys are going to get sodas. Do you two want to come with Kevin and me?" Paul asked.

Sandy and I got up, telling our brothers we want to go with them. The four of us walked to a small ice cream shop near the ball field. When we got there, Kevin bought all of us cold drinks. We went out back to sit at the picnic tables with the rest of their teammates.

Sandy and I sat next to each other on one of the tables. Our brothers talked to a few of the other guys about the game and then sat down with us. I was somewhat surprised when Paul sat next to me and Kevin sat next to Sandy.

Across from us there were four guys our brothers played ball with. Sandy and I knew them from going to the games and practices. While the boys talked about how they did at the game, I listened, but I also watched my brother and Sandy.

Ed, the team's center fielder, asked Kevin if Sandy was his girlfriend. I held my breath waiting for him to reply.

"No, we're just good friends," Kevin said, causing me to sigh in relief.

Paul put his arm around my shoulders and gave me a firm squeeze. "Amber and I are good friends too, aren't we, Amber?"

I nodded, glancing at my brother and Sandy to see how they would react. Sandy giggled and told Ed she and I were our brother's cheerleaders. Paul removed his arm and began talking about the next game.

When we left for home, Sandy and I walked behind our brothers. She lagged behind, whispering to me when Kevin and Paul were far enough ahead they couldn't hear.

"Kevin was cute today. Did you see the look on his face when he told us about how we're dressed?" Sandy said. "He thinks you're hot, Amber—I just know he does. Paul thinks you're hot too."

"I thought he loved you," I said.

"He does, but that doesn't mean he doesn't think you're cute."

"Did he say that? Did Paul tell you he thought I was cute?" I asked.

"No, he said you were sexy. I think Kevin is cute, but that doesn't mean I want to do anything with him."

Kevin and Paul stopped so Sandy and I could catch up. The rest of the way home, we stayed close together. Paul and Sandy said they were going home. Kevin and I went into the house after telling them we'd see them later.

I went up to my room and Kevin went to his. A few minutes later, I heard the shower. The bathroom was between our bedrooms with doors to each of our rooms. I leaned against the door in my room, listening to the sound of the running water. While standing there, I thought about my brother being naked on the other side of the door.

Over the drone of the water, I heard a slapping sound. Straining to hear, I wondered what was making the noise. It suddenly dawned on me that my brother was playing with himself. The thought of what he was probably doing turned me on. I pulled up my short skirt and slid my hand into my panties.

Leaning against the door, I played with my pussy while listening to the sound of the rhythmic slapping on the other side of the door. I sped up my fingers and imagined Kevin touching me and me touching him. A groan came from the bathroom. A moment later, I climaxed.

Moving to my bed, I sat on the edge of the mattress. My legs were quivering and my breaths came in shot gasps. It took several minutes for me to regain my composure and settle down.

A few minutes later, I heard the door leading to Kevin's room close. I got up, knocking on the door before trying the knob. When I went into the bathroom, I looked in the shower to see if I could find any evidence of what Kevin was doing. I stripped off my clothing and got into the shower stall. While washing, I thought about what my brother had been doing—or what I thought he had been doing moments earlier.

While washing my breasts, I noticed how sensitive they were. Moving the soapy washcloth over my body, I realized that my entire body was tingly. When I washed my pussy, I rubbed myself to another orgasm. As I masturbated for the second time with in an hour, I wondered if Kevin was listening to me through the door like I had done to him.

Finished in the shower, I dried my hair in front of the mirror. I studied my naked body, wondering if, no, hoping that, Kevin would like it when he saw me in the nude. Giggling, I realized my thoughts had gone from if to when.

The next few days were fairly uneventful. Kevin, Paul, Sandy, and I went swimming everyday. We all went to another baseball game and once again Sandy and I wore short skirts and tight tank tops.

At night, I wore tee shirts and panties, giving my brother plenty of opportunities to catch a glimpse of my panty or my breasts. I didn't really flaunt my body, but I didn't show much modesty either. In fact, it was beginning to frustrate me that Kevin seemed indifferent to me.

Sandy came over one afternoon with a bag in her hand. She took me up to my room, spilling the contents of the bag on the bed. Picking up one of the smallest bikinis I'd ever seen, Sandy giggled.

"Aren't these the bomb? I bought them this morning when I went to the mall with my mom," Sandy said. "Which one do you want?"

I looked at the micro suits. Picking up the lime-green one, I said, "I like this one the best. Did your mom really let you buy these?"

"Yeah, she bought one too, but not quite as small as these."

Sandy and I tried on the suits. I twisted and turned in front of the mirror checking out how it looked on me. The suit covered the important parts, but just barely. The bottoms consisted of a small triangle in front and a thong back. The top was equally as reveling.

"I don't know if my mom will let me wear this, Sandy," I said. "I really like this bikini though. Has Paul seen it yet?"

"No, I thought we would surprise our brothers with them."

I giggled, thinking about how my brother might react, but my excitement was short lived. After all, Kevin didn't pay any attention to me when I went around in nothing more than a tee shirt and panties. I knew he was able to see my breasts—I made sure he could. I also knew he saw my panties.

"I have to ask Mom first, Sandy."

"Okay, but I hope she'll let you wear it. Even if she doesn't, what she doesn't know won't hurt her—or you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.