The Triangle - Cover

The Triangle

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A family vacation ends when a strange storm in the Bermuda triangle claims 13 year old Tom as its victim. Tom is transported back to the beginning of time were he meets a girl older then he thought was possible.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First  

"January 7th 2092.

"Well, the triangle still defies all understanding. How I ended up with my 3 year old sister along on this investigation, is still up for debate..."

I read though the first part of the story.

It seems Eva's sister was 22 when they arrived here. She had set the tablet's date function to the year zero, when they arrived. If I understand correctly, they had arrived here one hundred and ten years ago. As it turned out Arielle was suppose to drop Eva off with her parents on Bermuda, before she continued her research on the strange magnetic fields that took place in the Bermuda triangle.

They were on Arielle's sea skimmer, when she detected a strong magnetic anomaly directly in their path. Instead of going around it, she headed towards it. She and her younger sister were promptly sucked though what she called 'a time distortion vortex', caused by conflicting magnetic and gravatic fields. A 'time vortex'... well that explained the high tech stuff from the future.

I still had no clue what the current year was. I only knew that Eva was older them my great grandmother. It seems I am the only new person that Eva has ever seen, in all the time she has been here. I guessed her sister died of old age. Though I have no clue why Eva still looks as though she is eleven or twelve years of age.

Before I could go to the next entry, Eva called, "Dinner!"

The replicator opened its door. We seated ourselves in the front of each other. As we ate, I realized that the reason Eva didn't have any clothes, was probably do to the fact that she had out-grown them all.

"So did you find anything useful in my sister journal?" she said.

"Yes," I said.

"Will you teach me to read it?"

Would I teach her?

"Well, sure!"

I guess that made sense.

Then a thought crossed my mind. I was stuck somewhere in time, on an island with a one hundred ten year old woman, who looked like she was eleven years old. Oh shit. I hope she really likes me.

I looked at the lantern on the porch. I finely found a name on the bottom of the globe, just before the sun set.

"Emergency ever-lighting lantern, Type Two, permanent. Manufactured by Cold Fission Inc., 2090".

Well that would explain it, I guess. I didn't know what cold fusion was, much less cold fission. My guess was that it was some kind of a nuclear reactor, only very small.

"Getting dark. Come, let's go sleep," she said as she took my hand.

I stuttered, "You want to sleep with me?"

She smiled, "Yes. You different than my sister was, but you will do."

There was something like a gleam in her eye as she said it.

She led me to a mat on the floor. It was big enough for two... barely. I lay down next to her as she pulled me down onto the mat. The mat was soft-feeling under my body. I couldn't believe it was so thin. Then a faint field formed around the bed. My mind was trying to grasp at what was happening around me.

Eva said, "Survival bed. Special field keeps out bugs, and makes temperature nice as we sleep."

Well that explained it, anyway... I think.

It was plain from her sister's journal entries, that she had been well equipped to survive, if something happened to her. I would have to finish reading it in the morning.

I lay back on my back, and Eva was snuggling into my shoulder, when she said, "Lay on your side facing me. I will make you feel good, like I use to do to my sister."

Ok, I am dense. I had no idea what she was talking about. But I did lie on my side facing her.

Then to my surprise her head lowered to my nipple lying closest to the mat. Her mouth was over it, and I could feel her tongue flicking across my nipple even as she sucked on it gently.

I was about to object when the hand on arm she was laying on found its way to my cock. Her small hand wrapped around the shaft, and she smiled as she got a hold of it. She wasn't the only one that smiled.

A moment ago I was going to stop her from sucking on my tit. However her hand on my cock gave me pause. Her other hand also reached out to my chest and started to rub it.

Well! That felt nice. There was no way I was going to complain about anything she was doing. I liked the feeling of her hands, anyway. Then it occurred to me that a girl might like her nipple licked like this. At about that time she started to rub her fingers across my other nipple. Actually, I decided it felt nice, in a way.

I was getting the type of attention from this girl, that I had only dared dream of in my fantasies, before. My hips started to pump my cock in her hand.

She got the idea, and her hand started to move up and down my shaft. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, no matter what I would say or do. I just sighed in contentment at the feelings she was giving me.

Then I erupted from the end of my cock. Streams of my cum were squirting out onto her legs and lower stomach. I moaned aloud my approval of her ministrations.

She seemed to pause a moment, then she started up again. Not that I was going to complain in the least. She just continued for what seemed like an eternity. I was so caught up in her attentions that when I came the third time, I realized that my thirteen-year-old cock was getting sore from it all.

"Enough! Please, I can't take anymore."

A smiling face popped away from my chest.

"So that means I did good?"

"God, you did great," I said.

"My turn," she said, and I could see the plea in her eyes.

"As soon as I can breathe, again," I huffed.

"Then I must have been real good," she beamed.

"Oh, you where more than great. You just wait."

"I don't want to wait.," she pouted with her lower lip sticking out.

Then she slid up, and pulled my face into that little puffy bulb of a nipple she had.

Well, that could I do? So I started to suck on it. She went ballistic when my tongue flicked across it. I basically did the same things to her, that she had just done to me, only the fingers of my right hand were rubbing in between the folds of her now soaked cunt.

I felt her hand guiding my inexperienced fingers into her. As my middle finger slid deeply into the hole between her nether lips, she moaned out in what seemed like relief.

At least, I think that is what it was. I didn't think I was hurting her. It was just as I had seen on the Internet.

Inspiration hit me. And I removed my finger and scooted my hips towards hers, even as she tried to put my hand back. When she felt my cock press up against her folds, I think she realized what I was thinking.

Well, it was bigger and longer than my finger, anyway.

She managed to rearrange her body differently without me having to release her nipple from my mouth. Then the head of my cock was pressing deeply in her folds. The angle wasn't quite right. Maybe if she had been taller, it would have worked. But not like this.

Instead, I settled for just moving my cock though her folds. For me, it felt good. It must have felt good to her, too, because she started to make 'oh' and 'ah' sounds. I began moving my hips faster and faster.

I was shocked when she pulled her nipple from my mouth. I realized why a moment later, as my cock sank deep into her folds. I was in shock as she squealed in delight.

My mind was saying it should be painful for the girl, the first time. Then again, I think that had to do with the hymen. If her sister had used her fingers on Eva, then maybe she didn't have one anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.