Lottery - Cover

Lottery

Copyright© 2007 by Scheeme

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What would you do if you got everything you ever wanted? A regular Joe finds out, and it throws him for a loop, and opens his eyes to some sad truths about himself.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Oral Sex   Slow  

I decided, in his new role, that Dino should come with me to the meeting with the investment agent. He readily agreed.

"Dude ... how long do you think this is going to take?"

"How in the hell would I know? And what are you so fired up about anyway? This meeting is probably going to be pretty damn boring."

"Says you ... and besides ... once we're done, I'm wondering what comes NEXT."

"Whaddayou mean?"

"Dude ... you really need to get your head out of your ass. Like ... for real. You've got all this money, and so far you haven't done jack with it. Have you even thought about what you want to do?"


"A little ... but I hope I can get a clearer picture after this meeting."

We pulled up in front of the bank offices, and I could see the familiar logo on the doors, though this time there was a small caption underneath. "Investment Services"

I had tried to learn from the embarrassment of getting in the paper dressed like a homeless person, so was dressed in my normal work garb. Some khakis and a polo shirt, nothing fancy. Dino, though, either had no shame or could care less. He was wearing electric blue workout shorts and a white muscle shirt. Class, all the way, that's us.

We made our way into the building and were immediately shown to a small conference room. The walls were a deep brown wood, and the table was immense, shiny, and black. Dino and I both sat down to wait, though the wait was about fifteen seconds before the door opened once more and a breathless brunette brushed into the room.

"Mister Allen, I presume?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied with a grin. I introduced Dino as my best friend, and she didn't bat an eye. She sat down across from us and opened up a shiny black portfolio.

"Now then, Mister Allen-"

"I'm sorry, but it's just Dan, OK? All this Mister stuff makes me feel old."

This earned me a quick grin, and her smile lit up the room. Her eyes were brown and sultry, and she had curves for days, but they were encased in a very prim and proper business suit. It was obvious she meant to keep this professional, but I couldn't help but to let my mind wander a bit. She brought me back to earth, though, as she began to fill out a basic form. Full name, Address, social security number, blah blah blah.

Finally she smiled and closed the portfolio, laying down her pen.

"And now, Mister ... Dan ... the fun part. What do you want to do with your money?"

I chuckled, and Dino elbowed me in the ribs, a goofy grin on his face. Before I could respond, he spoke up.

"He hasn't a clue. He's scared sh- um ... crapless?"

We all chuckled at this, though my face burned.

"The thing is ... I don't know how to handle this. All I've been able to come up with is the things that I for sure know that I DON'T want, you know? I don't want to run out of money. Ever. I kinda feel like this is more than enough money to live off of my whole life. I also don't want to make any of the 'common' mistakes ... but I don't know what those mistakes even are. I want to live a nice life, but not so nice that I go bankrupt. I guess that's a good place to start?"

Cathy grinned at me.

"It's a very sensible approach, definitely. And we'll use it as a starting point. Now then ... you have a little over 90 million in your account right now ... are there any pre-existing demands on that money? Any commitments that you have to honor?"

"Well, the first thing I did was pay off all my bills ... though there is one other thing ... I need to get a million of it, in cash or a cashier's check or something, to give to someone."

I was mumbling by the time I finished my sentence, and I could feel both Cathy and Dino's eyes on me.

"Look ... I know ... but it was something I committed to before I had thought anything through. It was stupid, and it damn sure won't happen again, but I can't back out of it now."

Cathy cleared her throat, and we both looked at her.

"Dan, it doesn't matter what you do. It's your money, and you need to get used to that idea. While others will make recommendations, ultimately it's your choice how you spend it. So ... one million, and you said a cashier's check would work? Is there somewhere you'd like us to send that for you?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.