The Paramedic - Cover

The Paramedic

Copyright© 2007 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The life and lust of a female paramedic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa  

Pauline opened the door to Lucy's bedroom. It was neat and tidy except for some clothes piled on a chair. There was a single bed and a small wardrobe and next to that a chest of drawers. She went straight to it. The top drawer, as she suspected contained Lucy's underwear, knickers and bras, all jumbled up together. A bright red bra caught her eye and she untangled it from the muddle. Looking at the label, she confirmed what she'd seen earlier at the hospital. Lucy did indeed have size 38DD tits. The bra was under wired, and needed to be. Next, she pulled out some panties of various colours, some plain and some fancy with lace edging. The label said size 36. Looking to her left, Pauline saw Lucy's laundry basket. She was about to have a peek inside when something else caught her eye. Something white and shiny was at the back of the undies drawer. She knew immediately what it was, a vibrator. Pauline smiled to her self. 'You naughty girl, Lucy' she thought. Taking the thick plastic cock with her she went over to the laundry basket. Before she opened the lid, she tried the button on the vibrator; it buzzed in to life.

The basket held several items of clothing, a jumper, a pair of slacks, socks, a couple of bras and just what Pauline was hoping for, some dirty panties, two pairs. She examined the knickers, looking at the gusset. There was a small stain on both panties and in one, a small dark curly pubic hair. Pauline pressed the crotch of the knickers to her face and breathed in deeply, sucking the sweet aroma of Lucy's pussy in through her nose. The smell was unmistakeably of cunt, and Pauline began to wet herself all over again. She sat on the bed and slumped back with the panties over her face, the musky smell still strong in her nose. She was still wearing her paramedic suit and she unzipped it all the way down to the crotch. Under her suit, Pauline usually wore a T-shirt over her bra, and panties. That's what she was wearing now as she turned on the vibrator and eased the buzzing shaft in to her knickers. She felt the vibrating tip of the cock slip between her pussy lips and then with a gentle push, it slid in to her sopping cunt.

As the vibrator buzzed and hummed in her pussy, Pauline allowed her mind to summon images of Lucy. She imagined her here in the bedroom, undressing, caressing herself, and fondling her huge boobs before masturbating with the very vibrator that was performing its magic between Pauline's thighs.

Pauline plunged the cock deep inside her while she massaged the aching tip of her clit with her moistened finger. God it felt good, the smell from Lucy's panties helped her achieve a crashing orgasm. When the ripples of her climax had subsided, she rose from the bed and put the now silent and still cock back in its drawer; she didn't bother to wash it. It gave her a perverse sexy tingle to know that the next time Lucy impaled herself on it, there would still be traces of her juices all over it. She dropped the panties back in the laundry bin. She closed the drawer and turned to leave but then she decided to have a quick look in the other two drawers.

They contained all the small items of clothing she would have expected, T-shirts, jumpers socks, tights, a couple of woolly hats and that was about it. The bottom drawer held a boxed vanity set containing hairbrushes and a mirror; the sort of thing granny would give a girl on her twenty-first birthday. There were also a few old magazines, mostly fashion and women's mags. The bottom of the drawer was covered with a flowery lining paper and for reasons Pauline could not fathom, she decided to lift the paper and look underneath. Her hunch paid off. There, under the innocent paper dahlias, were three pornographic magazines.

All three were so called 'men's adult magazines' and they all contained pictures of women in various sexual poses, but with other women. Pauline had struck gold; Lucy was a lesbian. She thought it a shame that she hadn't looked in the drawer before she'd started frigging herself. These magazines were hot stuff. She put them back where she'd found them.

And that's when she found Lucy's diary, the one for last year, 2006. This year's diary was nowhere to be seen. Ignoring the sex mags, Pauline sat back on the bed and began to flick through the pages, selecting dates at random. Most contained boring routine stuff about her days at work. Tucked at the back of the diary was a photograph of a young woman with long mousey hair tied in a pony tail; there was no name on it.

It appeared that Lucy Whiston was employed at a publishing house; some entries mentioned print deadlines and photo selections and approvals. But other dates contained far more interesting reading.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.