Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 7: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

How was I doing, Jackie wanted to know. Hell, I was lost in feelings I had never experienced before. I was naked and sated from the first hand job I'd ever had that wasn't by my hand. I couldn't get over how beautiful Jackie was. I knew she was good looking, but naked, she was a goddess.

"I'm okay, how about you?" I replied.

Jackie looked into my eyes. For the first time, since moving to Florida, I saw how her emerald eyes sparkled.

"I'm fine, I'm so glad we're doing this together," Jackie said.

Nodding, I took my seat. Amber came over to my desk, grinned, and said, "Let me know when you need that thing taken care of! I can't wait."

I glanced at Jackie. If looks could kill, Amber would be dead. I winked at Jackie and shook my head. Her smile made my heart melt. At that moment I cursed the fact she was my cousin.

Between classes, Jackie and I were groped and fondled. When I saw a guy touch her, I felt my stomach knot. I had read the pamphlet several times and knew what to expect, what I didn't expect was my reaction. Jealousy wasn't something I had ever experienced in the past, but I never felt this way about anyone, either.

We got a reprieve during lunch. During lunch and while in the bathroom, touching wasn't allowed—as long as you didn't dawdle. Five minutes in the bathroom and half of our lunch period were set aside.

Mo came over to our table and sat down. She was beaming from ear to ear. Leaning close to Jackie, she said, "I got fingered and it was so cool!"

"Mo, take it easy. You know they have been talking about stopping The Program for sophomores because they think you guys are too young. Have fun, but keep your mouth shut!" Jackie said.

"I know, I know, I haven't said anything to anyone else," Mo said.

We finished our lunch in relative peace. Near the end of the period, a few guys came up behind Jackie to touch her boobs. She let them, but I could tell her heart wasn't in it.

After PE, Kim insisted on washing me. She soaped her hands and spent most of her time playing with my dick. When she got me off, she giggled. We finished in the shower and left. When I told Jackie what Kim did, she seemed upset.

We went to swimming practice after school. I found it strange to swim naked, but I also liked it. After swim practice we went to the locker rooms to shower. Like in PE, Jackie and I used the opposite locker rooms. After showering, we left to get dressed. Most of the kids had left so there wasn't a crowd when Jackie, Mo, and I put our clothes on. Once we were dressed, we headed home.

Like every other day, we started our homework as soon as we got home. The only difference was I was having trouble concentrating. Mo had left Jackie and me alone. I stopped doing my math problems and sat looking at Jackie.

"What's wrong?" Jackie asked when she saw me staring at her.

"I don't know. I was just wishing we weren't cousins."

Jackie grinned and said, "What would you do if we weren't?"

After hemming and hawing for a moment, I said, "I'd ask you out."

"Why, because you saw me naked?" Jackie giggled. "It's better than trying to look up my skirt or down my top, isn't it?"

"No, that's not the reason at all. Look, Jackie, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like seeing you naked, but that's not why I would want to go out with you. You're cute, smart, fun to be with, you like a lot of the same things I do, all of those reasons and more." I paused for a moment. "You knew I was looking—I thought you did. I'm sorry."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.