Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 6: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was happy for my cousin. JR had been doing great and my friends liked him. I took him to a party one Friday night and he didn't even drink. There was beer there, but he said he didn't want any.

Over the weeks he had been living with us, JR had become a pretty good swimmer. He could hold his own with Ted, one of the stronger swimmers on the team. Our coach told me he was a natural.

Kim had been talking about JR since she saw him in the shower. Girls talk, a lot like guys do, and she couldn't stop talking about the size of his cock. I noticed the bulge in his Speedo, but couldn't believe what Kim kept telling me.

On Monday morning, a month after JR moved in with us, we went to school. JR let me drive his truck like he did once in a while. When we arrived, we headed to the office area to see who would be picked for The Program.

"Kevin Albert, Megan Hendrickson, Jackie Phelps, Jonathon Dowd, Moraine Phelps, and Bill Lawrence, please report to the office." Came booming over the paging system.

I felt my stomach flip. When I looked at JR, he was as white as a ghost. Mo was giggling and pushing her way through the crowd.

"Um, do you know what this means?" I said to JR.

"Yes, I think I do," JR said, his voice cracking like mine was.

While I knew there was a good chance I would be picked for the program, I never dreamed it would be with JR and my sister. I knew my father had his hand in it one way or another.

"I guess we better go, huh?" I said.

I felt JR put his arm around my shoulders. He pulled me to his side, and said, "Let's do it! What the hell, how bad can it be?" He chuckled, but his face was as red as I'm sure mine was.

JR and I went into the office. The secretary pointed toward one of the conference rooms, telling us to go in and wait for Mr. Shaw.

"I assume you two know why you're here," Mr. Shaw said when he came into the room.

"Would it have anything to do with my father's unique sense of humor?" I asked the principal.

Mr. Shaw laughed. "Now Jackie, you know that the students are picked at random, don't you?"

I laughed and shook my head. "Not this time, Mr. Shaw. What are the odds that my sister, JR, and I would be picked for the same week?"

"Pretty good it would seem. Do you two have any questions?" Mr. Shaw said.

"No, I don't, how about you, JR?" I asked my cousin.

"Nope, no questions," JR replied.

I took the initiative and pulled my tank top over my head. Standing in my pink bra and skirt, I looked at JR. He grinned and pulled his shirt off. I removed my skirt and he removed his pants. We started to laugh as we finished getting undressed. When JR removed his boxers, I felt my eyes open wide.

Kim wasn't lying, in fact if anything she was understating the size of JR's cock. Looking up, I saw he was staring at my breasts.

"I'll give you two a moment to adjust," Mr. Shaw said as he reached for the doorknob. "You will find your clothes in the boxes out front."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.