Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 5: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Am I okay? What do you think? I was uprooted from my home and friends and now I find out kids go naked in school! Hell no, I'm not okay!" I said.

"I can see how it might be upsetting. I guess I should have told you about it before we got here this morning. I'm sorry, I thought you'd be surprised and like what you saw," Jackie said with a giggle.

"It's not your fault, but it would have been nice if I would have known about it. I was going to ask what your parents think, but I guess I already know the answer to that," I told Jackie.

"The Program is supposed to help kids, not hurt them. It isn't done for punishment or anything like that. My dad said some of the other schools have had great results because of it."

"Does everyone have to go through it or do you have a choice?" I asked.

"You can be opted out if your parents sign a paper. Parents can also make a request for their kid to go through it. A few weeks ago, Molly Lombardi went through The Program. She had a problem with the way she thought she looked. After her week, she was a changed person—for the better."

"How about you, have you asked to be excluded?"

"No, my dad wouldn't let me if I asked. How would it look if he made the other kids go through it and not me?"

"Yeah, I can see how that might cause some trouble. I haven't read the pamphlet yet. What are the rules?"

Jackie told me about the basics of The Program. She told me when a student was naked they couldn't refuse any reasonable request. Jackie said that you couldn't penetrate a girl unless she said it was okay. I also learned that The Program extended to all school activities even if they were after normal school hours.

"It's all about becoming comfortable with your body and sexuality," Jackie said.

Kim came over to our table. She sat next to Jackie, looked at me, and grinned.

"Kind of shocking, JR?" Kim asked.

"To say the least. I've never heard anything about The Program until this morning." I looked at Jackie and grinned. "Someone wanted to surprise me—and she did."

Kim and Jackie giggled.

"I hear Ms Hoover took care of Jim this morning," Kim said.

"She sure did and she bragged about it when she was finished," Jackie said. "I think Amber should invest in a set of knee pads."

I blushed, something I seemed to be doing a lot of lately, while Jackie and Kim talked about Amber. While sitting there, I did my best to keep my eyes off Kim's chest, but found it very hard to do. She didn't seem to mind that I was looking at her though.

"Well, we better get going. PE is next and you don't want to be late unless you like running laps," Jackie said.

The three of us got up, took care of our trays, and headed for the gym. I told Jackie I would see her later before going into the locker room. I had bought a jockstrap while shopping with my cousins. The PE teacher issued me a lock for my basket, along with shorts and a tank tee shirt. After dressing, I went to the gym.

I talked with Mr. Reynolds about the weight room. He said it was available for students when the school was open, including during practice for the sports teams. When I was taking karate, I got into weight training too. I hadn't been working out much, but decided I would go back to it.

After class, I went to the locker room. While I was getting ready to shower, Kim walked up to me. She glanced down, grinned and said, "Come on, you can wash my back for me."

"What are you doing in here?" I asked, trying to conceal my stiffening cock.

"While in The Program girls have to shower with the guys and the guys have to shower with the girls," Kim said.

Kim and I went to the shower room. I was trying to control my cock, but wasn't very successful. Kim handed me a bar of soap, turned around, and asked me to do her back. I washed her, but avoided going too low. I did get a good look at her ass though.

"I'm finished," I squeaked out.

Kim turned around, put her hands behind her head, and said, "Want to do the front now?"

Handing her the soap, I said, "Um, I don't think so."

A couple guys that had been close took the soap and began rubbing it over Kim's breasts. She glanced at me, winked, and then turned to the guys washing her. I got out of the shower, dressed, and went out into the hall.

I met Jackie and told her what had happened. She giggled and said, "Why didn't you wash her boobs for her? I'm sure both of you would have liked it."

"Well, I, um, I have never touched a girl before. Shit, I've never been out with a girl," I admitted.

"Whatever, if Kim didn't want you to do it, she wouldn't have asked," Jackie told me.

We went to our next class. After our classes ended, I went to the pool to watch Jackie practice. Mo had band practice and Jackie said she would be finished at the same time she was. I sat in the bleachers watching the team workout. I noticed how much taller my cousin was than the other girls on the team. During a break, Jackie introduced me to Mr. Rosin, the swimming coach.

"Nice to meet you, JR. Jackie tells me you're a pretty good swimmer," Mr. Rosin said to me.

"I'm nowhere close to Jackie, I can't turn like she can," I said.

"Turning takes practice. Why don't you try out for the team? We need someone to swim the butterfly and breaststroke. You look like you have good upper body tone."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.