Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 4: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I showered after Mo on Monday morning. When I was finished, I knocked on the door to JR's room, using the signal we had agreed on while sitting on the patio the evening before. I left the bathroom to dress, listening to make sure he was up.

"Good morning," JR said when he came into the kitchen. He stood with his arms at his side wearing one of the new outfits I had picked out for him. "Well, do I look presentable?"

I couldn't believe how good he looked! "Yes, you look fine," I said.

Mo snickered. We had talked about JR before going to sleep. I mentioned how buff he looked and Mo started teasing me.

"You look very nice, JR," Aunt Sarah told him.

We ate breakfast with my aunt. My parents had already left. Dad was always the first one at the administration building and Mom had to be at school before the students arrived.

After telling Aunt Sarah goodbye, Mo, JR, and I left for school. On our way from the parking lot to the building, I introduced him to some of my friends. When we got inside, I led him to the offices.

"Why are all these kids waiting outside the office?" JR asked me.

"Just wait, you'll see," I told him.

A few minutes later, we heard an announcement over the paging system. The page requested students, Kim Bradley and Jim Ferguson, juniors like me. They also called the names of two sophomores, and two seniors, to report to the office. There was cheering from the other kids when Kim went into the office. A few minutes later, Jim went in too.

"Isn't that your friend?" JR asked me.

"Yup, sure is."

"What's going on here?"

"I'll tell you about it in a few minutes, JR," I said and then I giggled.

When Kim and Jim came out of the office, JR said, "What the FUCK!"

"It's called The Program. My dad heard about it last year when he was at a conference in Boston. He put The Program in place here this year," I said.

Kim came over to where JR and I were standing. She giggled and said, "I got picked!"

"Really, I thought you just liked running around naked," I said.

"We'll find out this week, won't we?" Kim said.

Giggling, I said, "You will!"

Kim said she had to go. I watched her walking away and I watched the guys copping feels of her breasts.

"Okay, you can close your mouth now," I told JR.

"Um, oh, ah sorry," he stammered, making me laugh again.

"I'll tell you all about it later. In short, students have to spend a week naked in school. Two students from each grade are picked every Monday morning. You'll get a pamphlet that explains everything," I told JR.

I took JR into the office to meet our principal, Mr. Shaw. I waited while JR went into the office to fill out his forms. When he came out, I took my cousin to his first class. Dad had arranged it so JR and I were in the same classes for the term.

Our first hour was English. I took JR in and introduced him to the teacher, Mr. Wilcox. Kim was in my English class. She sat in her normal seat, next to where Mr. Wilcox told JR to sit.

During our third hour math class, Jim Ferguson asked for relief. I watched JR's face turn red as Amber went up front to help Jim out. She began by rubbing him, but then she knelt and gave Jim a blowjob. Amber was known for her oral skills and made no secret that she liked doing it.

By the time we got to lunch, I thought JR was going to take off. He had seen Amber relieve Jim and watched many guys fondle Kim. I went through the line with JR and then led him to a table.

"Are you okay?" I asked JR.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.