Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 35: JR

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35: JR - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I took Jackie's hand in mine. We went to the living room and told our parents we were ready. Jackie's dad had taken Mo to school so she could practice with the rest of the band. I told our parents we were going to take my truck and meet them.

During the ride to school, Jackie sat next to me. She stared out the window, remaining silent. I put my hand on her knee, giving her a firm squeeze.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours" I asked.

"I'm just thinking about the past week, Baby," Jackie said as she placed her hand over mine.

"Are you going to miss being in The Program?"

"I don't know, I guess so. It's been fun for me."

"Baby, it's been fun for me too. The best part was what we discovered about each other—you know, the fact we're in love."

"That is the best part for me too, JR. The other things were fun, but knowing you love me is miles above the closest thing to it."

I moved my hand on Jackie's leg, moving it under the hem of her short sundress. She pulled at my arm until my hand was against her pussy. I stroked her lightly, feeling her squirm.

"What's second?" I asked.

Jackie giggled and then without hesitation, she said, "Kimmy! How about you, what was your second most exciting thing about this past week?"

"Cindy was. I really liked what we did together," I said.

"Hmmm, looks like I have competition."

"No, you don't have to worry about Cindy and me. She is a great girl and..."

"I was just kidding, Sweetie," Jackie said interrupting me. "You were a knight in shining armor for her last night. I watched you two and I could see how gentle and loving you were with her. You know, I never felt the least bit jealous about it."

"There's no reason for you to be jealous. I love you."

"I know, but I think you'd like to have sex with Cindy—wouldn't you?" Jackie asked.

"Actually, no I wouldn't. I like her a lot and if we ever did get together, it would be more than just sex for me. I guess there are degrees of love. With you, it's much deeper than I can explain. I love you with my entire being. Cindy is different."

"I think I understand what you're saying, Sweetie. It's the same way I feel about Kimmy. I have feelings for her, but they're not the same as the feelings I have for you. The best way I can describe it is it's somewhere between love and sex."

I pulled into the parking lot. Once I had parked the truck, Jackie and I drifted into one another's arms. We began kissing while running our hands over each other's bodies. A few minutes later, we were both naked.

"Well, I guess we should get going, shouldn't we?" Jackie said as she gently stroked my cock.

"Yeah, but I think I need some relief before we go in," I replied with a chuckle.

Giggling, Jackie leaned over and kissed the tip of my cock. She giggled again before engulfing me. I reached between her legs so I could finger her while she gave me a blowjob. A few minutes into our play, I felt her pussy gripping the two fingers I was sawing in and out of her. She moaned and I came.

Jackie and I couldn't help giggling as we kissed. We got out of the truck and walked to the building hand in hand. While we walked, Jackie licked her lips and made silly noises. I put my fingers in my mouth, sucking them.

After the concert, Mo met all of us in the hallway where we were waiting for her. She was pulling a young man by the arm, giggling as she approached us. Mo introduced Neil to her parents, my mom, Max and then to Jackie and me. I fought the urge to laugh while looking at his bright red face.

Everyone complimented Mo and Neil on their performance at the concert. Mo clung to Neil's arm giggling the entire time we stood there. When Neil's parents came over, Neil introduced them. We stood in the hallway for a few minutes talking about the concert.

Jackie and I told everyone goodbye and left. When we arrived at the truck, we got in with out bothering to dress. Jackie sat next to me, hugging my arm while I drove home.

At the house, Jackie and I decided to go for a swim. We jumped into the pool and began hugging. I gripped her bottom, pulling her against me.

"Mmmm, someone is happy," Jackie said with a giggle as she ground against my growing erection.

"I'm always happy to see you," I said while moving my cock against her belly.

"You know, I think we should go to bed so you can make love to me. I'd really love having your big cock inside me."

I chuckled and said, "Where?"

"Anywhere you want to put it. In my pussy, my ass, or my mouth."

I kissed Jackie. We left the pool and dried off before going in to tell our parents goodnight. I led Jackie to the bedroom, closing the door once we were inside.

"Baby, is this our room now?" I asked.

"Oh yes! There isn't anything I would like better—well that's not really true, I know I'm going to like what we do together in our room better."

I led Jackie to the bed—our bed. We sat facing each other with our legs folded and our knees touching. She kept glancing at my cock and I kept glancing at her breasts and pussy.

Jackie and I began to talk. We talked about the future, not about our week in The Program. Jackie told me about the places she wanted to take me and the things she wanted to show me. I asked questions about the beach and the Space Center.

We made love. Jackie pushed me on my back and straddled me. While she slowly rode my cock, we continued to talk. She put her hands on my shoulders and I massaged her breasts. Jackie and I professed our undying love for one another. We agreed that we never cheat on each other, but we might engage in casual sex if the opportunity presented itself.

After we were both sated, we stretched out facing each other. We traded tender kisses and soft caresses.

"How would you feel about having a threesome with Kimmy and me?" Jackie asked. "I know she'd be up for it."

"You would really like to get together with her again, wouldn't you?"

Jackie giggled as she nodded. "But only if you're there, Baby. I want both of us to have fun with her—or anyone else we decide on."

I laughed and leaned close so I could kiss Jackie. "What am I going to do with you?"

"JR, you can do whatever you want with me as long as you'll love me. What I did last night is over. I answered my questions and now I'm ready to move on."

"Did you get the answers you wanted?"

"I got the answers I needed, Sweetie. I know that I never want to give a bunch of guys blowjobs again. I know I enjoyed making it with Kimmy. I know I loved watching the way you treated Cindy. I know there isn't another guy in the world that would have done what you did for me."

"What did I do?"

"You trusted me and you helped me do the things I had been too scared to do on my own. JR, as long as I live, I'll never forget what you did for me. I know this must sound weird, but I'm glad you encouraged me to do the things I did. I'm glad you knew what I wanted more than I did." Jackie had tears in the corner of her eyes. She leaned close, putting her arms around my neck. "I was so afraid you wouldn't love me anymore."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.