Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 34: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Once the house was cleaned, the sheets washed, and the beds made, JR and I said goodbye to our friends. I held his hand as we walked out to the truck. JR opened the passenger door, holding it while I stepped up into the cab.

"Nice view," JR said from behind me. I knew he was looking under my short dress at my butt.

"So, that's why you're always a gentleman and hold the door for me," I said while wiggling my ass.

"No, that's not the reason, but it is defiantly a benefit!" JR laughed and gave my bottom a playful swat.

Once we were on our way, JR put his hand on my knee. He moved his index finger, making small circles. I hugged his arm, enjoying his touch.

"That was a wild day and night, wasn't it?" JR said. "I hope you had as much fun as I did."

"I did have fun."

"What was your favorite of all the things we did?"

What was my favorite? I thought to myself. So much had happened in such a short time.

"I don't know," I sighed, I really did know. "Well, I guess I do know what I liked best—other than what we did together. You might think I'm weird, but—Kimmy."

"Why?"

"Because it was so spontaneous. It's no secret I wanted to fool around with another guy." I giggled. "You knew that better than I did. What I did with the guys was okay, but not as much fun as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, JR, I'm not sorry I did it, but with Kimmy there was something there that I didn't feel with the guys."

"Something you'd like to do again?" JR asked.

"I don't know, maybe. I didn't plan anything that we did—they just happened. I don't think I would have as much fun if it had been planned, or expected."

"I didn't expect you to do anything, Honey."

"I know, not your expectations, mine. I'm not sure that things would have been as much fun if I had planned what I was going to do because what happened might not have measured up. When things just happen, there's no expectations, no disappointments."

"That makes sense, I never thought about that. What made fooling around with Kimmy so different, other than what you've said?" JR asked.

"You, having you as part of it is what made it so exciting for me. When I saw you screwing Kimmy I felt a little jealous at first, but then she made me part of what was going on between you two. It was like magic!"

"What about Ted, he was part of it too?" JR said.

"Yeah, I know. That was okay, but it didn't turn me on like watching you and Kimmy. JR, I have a question. Did you arrange for Ted and Kimmy to join us?"

"What if I did, would it matter?"

"Not really—well, maybe it would."

"I told Kimmy and Ted we were going to be in the master bedroom. I didn't really invite them, but I kind of hoped they would show up."

I thought for a moment and then said, "You did it for me, didn't you?"

"Partly, but it was as much for me as you, Baby. Like I said, I didn't even know if Ted would show up," JR told me.

"For you? Because you wanted to have sex with Kimmy?"

JR chuckled. "I'd be lying if I told you I didn't want to fool around with Kimmy; I think she's cute and sexy. However, the real reason was so you could have sex with Ted. I didn't want you to have to wonder about it—sex with Ted."

Nodding, I snuggled against JR's side. He put his arm around me, pulling me snugly to him. JR continued to drive home and I thought about what he said. I had no idea how many guys would do what JR had done, but I'd have bet it was damn few.

If JR had intended for me to make sure the relationship between Ted and I was only one of friendship, he had succeeded. Ted was my friend, but no more. I had no feelings for him other than that. I began thinking if I would feel different if it had only been Ted and me in the bed. How would I feel if we had made out more, more foreplay? Would it be any better?

My sexual adventures had been fun. Of all the things I did, excluding Kimmy and JR, having sex with Ted was the best. While there wasn't a strong emotional connection now, there once was one between Ted and me—at least for me there was. The next question I had for myself was of all the things I had done, which ones would I like to repeat. Kimmy won hands down in my mind. Just thinking about it made me feel tingly. That led to another question, one I was having trouble with. What would I do if Kimmy wanted to fool around again without JR being there?

JR pulled into the driveway. We got out of the truck, hugging for a moment before heading into the house. Mom and Dad were on the patio with JR's mom and Max. We went out let them know we were home.

"Did you two have a good time?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun, Mom. I had a little headache this morning, but it's gone now," I replied.

Dad mentioned how happy he was JR had called and told him we were staying because there was going to be some drinking. Aunt Sarah said she was proud of us too.

"Jackie and I are going to take a nap before we have to get ready for the concert if it's okay?" JR said.

"Not much sleep last night?" Mom said with a snicker.

"We were up pretty late, Aunt Andrea," JR said. "Would someone wake up us up an hour before we have to leave please?"

My mom told us she would wake us up. JR and I went inside, heading straight to our room. We said hi to Mo, but didn't talk to her long. Once we were in the bedroom, JR kissed me. He removed my dress before he stripped. We climbed into bed, snuggling together. JR began kissing me and running his hands over my body. I responded, kissing and touching him.

When JR placed his cock at my entrance, I was more than ready to receive him. He pushed into me slowly, kissing me while he did. Once he was completely inside my pussy, he stopped moving. We kissed and looked into one another's eyes. I moved my hands to his ass, feeling his firm cheeks, and relishing the closeness of our connection.

"Jackie, I love you," JR whispered between tender kisses.

"Oh, Baby, I love you too! Thank you for being so wonderful and understanding."

"Isn't part of love being understanding?"

"Yes, but you're more understanding than most guys would be," I told JR.

I flexed my vaginal muscles, feeling JR's cock swell inside me. He pulled back a little, pushing back in slowly. He kissed me as he began to move. I kissed him back, swiping my tongue over his lips. JR opened his mouth, accepting my tongue. We made love slowly, both of us moving in unison. JR reached his climax and I followed closely. Sated, we snuggled together still connected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.