Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 32: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I found myself tangled with naked bodies when I woke up. There was a hand on one of my boobs and I quickly determined it belonged to JR. As I came out of my slumbering state, I began to recall the events of the previous night.

While fun at the time, giving a bunch of guys blowjobs wasn't something I wanted to repeat any time soon. The act made me feel a bit sluty, but it didn't really bother me, not at the time. What did surprise me were the subtle differences in the taste of the guys' semen. None of them tasted bad, but I preferred JR's flavor over all of them—it must be because I love JR.

My girlfriends were really cool about what I did. They cheered me on while I took each of the guys on, one after the other. JR and I were the only real couple, the rest of the group just seemed to hook up, maybe something would come out of it, maybe not.

I think the thing that surprised me the most was Ted and Kimmy. I never thought those two would get together, not like they did. I was happy for Ted because he was able to get laid for the first time. I hope he doesn't regret doing it and not waiting for someone special. Maybe it didn't matter to boys, maybe they didn't care who they lost their virginity to as long as they were able to make the leap to manhood. I was so happy JR and I shared our first time.

I don't know if JR arranged the foursome between Ted, Kimmy, JR, and me, but I wouldn't put it past him. If he did, I love him for it! All of my trepidation about the past with Ted dissolved. When we had sex, he was a cock and I can only assume I was just a pussy. He didn't even kiss me before he fucked me. Not that I cared, I didn't! I still liked Ted as a friend, my buddy, but that's all we would ever be. There was absolutely no emotional connecting, not for me.

What can I say about JR? He has to be the most loving, caring, human being on the planet. He knew how I felt; he must be able to read my mind. JR let me go, gave me the freedom to do what I wanted to, and maybe needed to, to answer many questions about myself. He did it unselfishly and even gave me a gently nudge when I needed it.

I don't know how many guys will kiss a girl after she blows him. Some of the girls at school have told me their boyfriends wouldn't kiss them until they brushed their teeth or used mouthwash. JR wasn't like that at all. He didn't mind kissing me after oral sex, something that I had to get used to. Last night, JR kissed me after I gave the guys blowjobs, what does that tell you about him? It told me he loved me and that he was okay with what I did. God I love him!

When the party finally wound down and we all decided to go to bed, JR and I ended up in the master bedroom with Jim and Cindy. It took some convincing to get Cindy to agree to share the king sized bed with JR and me, but we did. When we got into bed, there was a short period of obvious discomfort for Cindy. She was a virgin and she had told us she wanted to stay that way.

JR and I began making out. Cindy and Jim did to. As things heated up, I heard Jim trying to convince Cindy to let him go further. I was about to tell Jim to stop trying to make Cindy do things she didn't want to do, but JR had another idea, a much better idea as far as Cindy was concerned. He whispered his plan to me. I grinned, kissed him, and readily agreed.

"Hey, Jim, you know what we do in this room, it's time to swap partners for a while," JR said as he worked himself between Jim and Cindy. "Jackie needs some attention."

Jim was grinning from ear to ear as he crawled on top of me. He tried to get his dick into me, but I slowed him down. It wasn't that I wasn't willing to let him fuck me; I wanted to watch JR and Cindy for a few minutes. Jim seemed to be happy when I guided his head to my breasts, encouraging him to kiss them.

JR cuddled with Cindy. He held her close and gently stroked her back. As Cindy relaxed, JR began kissing her neck and shoulders. They kissed on the mouth a few times. I wasn't really sure how I felt about that, but after watching, I could tell JR was comforting her, not trying to be passionate.

While JR snuggled with Cindy, Jim was busy with my boobs. He wasn't sure of what he was doing and it showed. I told Jim to slow down and be gentle. He must have been listening because his grip on my boobs lessened.

I heard JR whispering to Cindy. He told her everything was okay and that she was safe with him. My heart jumped as I listened to him—I was so proud he was the way he was. JR had one of his hands on Cindy's breast. I could see his fingers moving slowly as he gently kneaded her full mound. I knew the feelings his hands could instill in me and felt Cindy was enjoying it too.

Jim was getting anxious again. I was still more interested in what was going on next to me than I was with what Jim wanted. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I pushed him down. When he looked up at me I licked my lips and spread my legs. Jim made a face, but I insisted that he pay my pussy some oral homage. When he finally got his head between my legs, I watched him as much as I did JR and Cindy. Jim kissed me, looked up, and scrunched his face. I smiled and lifted my butt off the bed, pushing my crotch at him. It took Jim a few moments to settle down and do what I wanted him to do.

Next to me, JR had sprawled out over Cindy's body. His head was between her breasts, covering her with kisses and licks. Cindy held his head in her hands, moaning from the attention JR was giving her. JR took his time, touching and kissing Cindy all over her chest. I watched him moving lower and I grinned, knowing where he was headed. When JR started using his tongue in Cindy's navel, I shuddered.

I wiggled away from Jim. Flipping onto my belly, I lifted my butt, and knelt on the bed. In my new position, I could see Cindy's face and give Jim access to my sex. Jim got the hint. He knelt behind me and started stabbing at me with his stiff cock. I finally had to reach between my legs to guide him in.

JR had moved lower. Cindy's head was moving from side to side and she was moaning. Glancing down her body, I saw JR's head between her legs. Cindy's legs were up in the air, kicking uncontrollably. The look on her face was priceless. Cindy opened her eyes and looked at me. Her lustful look turned into a smile and then she closed her eyes again. For some reason, I had an urge to touch her breasts, but I didn't.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.