Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 31: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"I think they would enjoy it—would you?" I said to Jackie.

She giggled as she squirmed against me. "I don't know if I would or not,"

"Would you like to find out?"

I watched Jackie's face. I didn't want to push her into something she didn't want to do, but I didn't want to limit her, our, night of discovery. What we did in the bedroom with Kimmy and Ted turned me on, maybe more than is should have. Seeing Jackie completely lost in lust was something I would never forget. I enjoyed fucking Kimmy, but seeing Jackie was far more exciting to me than having sex with Kimmy.

When Jackie and Kimmy were in their explicit sixty-nine, I was in awe. I had never seen two girls doing anything together and it was one of the most erotic things I could have imagined.

I had a chance to review my feelings about what we did with Ted and Kimmy. Knowing Jackie had fun made it great for me, but I also really enjoyed what we did. I had tested my love and found it was stronger rather than diminished. Letting go and letting Jackie realize her fantasy, as well as my own, had confirmed how I truly felt about her. I knew I loved her, but now I loved her even more. We had stepped into a den of lust, our relationship on the line, and come away unscathed, at least that was the way it seemed to me.

Jackie snuggled against me, turning so her side was against my chest. She put her hand on my cheek, turning me to face her. Jackie gave me a tender kiss. Moving her mouth to my ear, she nibbled at the lobe.

"Just in case I forget, I want to say thank you for tonight, Baby. I couldn't love you more," Jackie whispered.

"Do we need to talk?" I asked her.

"No, but I'd like to."

Jackie and I got up from the lounge. Taking her hand, we walked into the dark backyard. We sat on the cool grass, facing each other. There was enough light for me to see her clearly, but not enough for the others to see us.

"What's up, Baby?" I asked Jackie.

"We are, JR, we are. I don't know what to say except thank you. You let my fantasies come true, some of them anyway. I vacillated, even wrestled with my feelings for a few days now. I admit, I was curious, but I was also scared. I was so afraid of hurting you by trying to fulfill my own desires. Most couples couldn't do what we did and survive; at least I don't think they could."

"I don't think 'most couples' describes us, Jackie. I think our love goes way beyond the normal high school romance. We have a few advantages. First of all, we live in the same house and now, we share the same bed. I won't lie to you and tell you sex isn't important to me, it is.

"Being close to you and making love is my greatest pleasure in life so far. To me, that's two things. Being close is one, the most important one, and making love is a very close second. Everything else is a bonus." I smiled at Jackie, leaned close, and gave her a kiss. "Honey, when we're old I don't want either of us to have to say, 'I wish I would have... ' and regret it. We're still young and now is the time to explore.

"I'm in no way suggesting we date other people, Baby, I couldn't do that. I don't want to date anyone else and it would kill me if you did. As long as we're together, I want us to be exclusive for the most part. What we did tonight, and what we might do in the future where sex is concerned is something we have to work out between us."

"What if we decide we don't want to explore?" Jackie said.

"If we decide we don't want to, or that we don't want to anymore, we stop. We just have to be sure we make the decision together, like all decisions we will make together. I for one enjoyed what we did and would like to do it again."

Jackie lunged at me, knocking me onto my back. She crawled on top of me and began kissing me. Her kisses were mixed with giggles.

"I don't know what to say. Some times I swear you can read my mind, JR. Tonight was great for me too. I loved the way you turned me on, the way you drove me absolutely wild! I also liked it when I watched you fucking Kimmy. It was so hot watching your cock going in and out of her."

"How about Ted, did you like it when he fucked you?"

"Yes, but it wasn't really Ted; it was just a cock—it could have been anyone's cock. I loved what was happening, not who was doing it."

"How about what you and Kimmy did?"

"That was a real surprise. I wasn't thinking about it when it happened, but afterwards, after I had a chance to think about it, I didn't find it repulsive at all—I liked it." Jackie giggled. "From the look on your face, you liked seeing it."

"It was defiantly hot, Honey."

"You don't think I'm weird or anything, do you?" Jackie asked as she looked down at me.

"No, like I said, I don't think anything is weird, not anything we've done so far, or the things I've thought of."

"Things you've thought of? Like what?"

I smiled and winked at Jackie. "Just let your imagination run wild. Picture the things you'd like to do or see. I'll bet your fantasies aren't much different than mine, than anyone's."

"You mean like being tied up and taken advantage of?" Jackie said with a giggle.

"I'll get the silk scarves, Baby!"

Wiggling against me, Jackie said, "Would you be taking advantage of me or watching someone else?"

"Maybe both, I'd just get in line like all the other guys," I said and then I snickered.

"Mmmm, how many guys?"

"No more than ten, I would want you to be able to walk."

"Then you'd have to go last, Honey!"

Jackie and I laughed and kissed. When she said we should get back to the others, I nodded.

"Jackie, my love, my darling, I want us to be able to discover our limits. I want us to discover them together. I don't want us to go on our journey separately. The only way I know how much weight I can lift is try to lift more and more. When I find a weight I can't lift, I back off. Now, if I keep working with my maximum weight, I will be able to lift more—if I want to.

"What I'm trying to say is we don't know what our limits are. I'm also trying to say that if we find we exceed our limits, we can always back off until we're comfortable. Honey, we can do whatever we want as long as we both agree. Just don't forget I love you," I said.

"Deal, as long as you don't forget I love you, Jonathon—I love you with all my heart. I think I'm beginning to understand what you've been trying to tell me all along. Your love for me is stronger than any urges we may have, right?"

"As right as rain, Baby!" I rolled Jackie off me and snuggled with her. After a moment, we headed back to the patio.

"Damn, girl, don't you ever get enough?" Kimmy said when Jackie and I returned.

"Is there such a thing as enough?" Jackie replied, giggling when she said it.

Kim, who had retuned during Jackie and my brief absence, laughed and pointed at my crotch. "JR looks like he might be!" Everyone broke into laughter.

Jackie put her hand on her hips, smiled at her friend, and said, "You'll never know unless you try, Sweetie!"

"Are you telling me I can screw your boyfriend?" Kim said, her voice showing her surprise.

"I don't know, can you?" Jackie shot back, giggling after she said it.

"Oh oh, I see a challenge," Hank said.

"That's not a challenge, that's a dare as far as I'm concerned!" Kim said.

"Excuse me; do I have anything to say about this?" I asked.

Kim and Jackie turned to me and said, "NO!" at the same time. The two of them laughed, along with the rest of our group.

"What, are you my pimp now?" I asked Jackie.

"Yeah, I'm going to sell you to make money for college. I'll give you twenty percent."

"I should get eighty percent, I have to do all the work," I said.

"Like you'd mind!" Jackie said.

"Then I think it's only fair that I get to be your pimp. I want to go to college too, you know," I told Jackie over the roaring laughter of our friends.

Jackie came over to me, putting her arms around my waist. She pressed her breasts against my chest, moving her shoulders from side to side. "I have a better idea; we'll give away our services and let our parents pay for college," she whispered.

"Does that mean we should take care of our friends?" I whispered back.

"I'd rather take care of you, Baby."

"That's fine with me, Honey. Want a drink or something?" I said.

"Yes, make this one a little stronger though, the last one didn't have much whiskey in it. I don't want to get drunk, but I really liked the glow I had earlier."

"From the booze or the sex?"

Jackie giggled and said, "Yes!"

Laughing, I fixed two drinks. Jackie and I sat in chairs next to each other and relaxed. The conversation drifted away from sex and we talked about some of the things coming up at school.

Ralph suggested a swim and everyone agreed it was a good idea. We frolicked in the pool for a while, but we didn't get into the dunking and splashing like earlier. When we decided to get out, we all went into the house.

"We could play strip poker if we weren't already naked," Suzie said causing all of us to laugh.

Our conversation got back to sex and what each of us had or hadn't done. We learned Cindy was virgin and hadn't really made out until that night. She said Jim was the only boy that touched her boobs. Kimmy admitted she didn't like giving blowjobs. Ted reluctantly told everyone he had been a virgin until that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.