Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 30: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Boy was I ever ready. JR had been covering my exposed pussy, but the other kids couldn't see what he was doing with his finger. He was gently stroking my labia and teasing my clit the entire time we sat there.

I stood up. JR also got up and then he took my hand. I grabbed my drink, showing JR it needed to be refreshed. With fresh drinks in hand, we went into the house. I followed JR down the hallway. He stopped, turned around, and gave me a hug. We kissed, we kissed hard. With my free hand, I rubbed JR's ass and he rubbed mine. He tried one door and found it was locked. When the next one was locked too, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I guess we can try this one," JR said as he reached for the doorknob to the master bedroom.

My heart jumped. JR was leading me into the master bedroom, a room that the door was never locked. I knew that we could end up in bed with someone else. I was about to ask JR if he was sure, but I didn't. He opened the door, holding it open for me.

"I love you and always will," was the only thing I could say.

JR nodded, took my hand, and led me into the thankfully empty room. He took my drink, placing it on the nightstand with his. Taking me into his arms, JR kissed me as tenderly as he ever had. I felt my knees weaken when he gripped my ass and pulled me against him.

"JR, what do we do if someone comes in here?" I asked. I was almost afraid of his answer.

"We can stay or go, it's up to you, Baby. You know there's a very good chance someone will join us, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, I know. What do you want to do? This can't be my decision alone. It will be both of us if someone does come in."

"I say we play it by ear. We don't know if someone is going to come in and we don't know who it will be if anyone does. Jackie, if either of us says go, we'll leave," JR said.

My heart was pounding in my chest. This was what I had wanted, or at least I thought it was. Now I found myself standing in a room where I could be shared and share. Knowing I could leave if I wanted to made my decision a little easier. I hugged JR, letting him guide me to the bed.

We stretched out next to each other. He rolled on his side, facing me. Our lips met in another tender kiss. As our kissing grew in intensity, JR's hands roamed over my chest. He gently massaged my breasts, tweaking my nipples between his finger and thumb. When JR kissed down my neck to my breasts, I held his head.

JR's tender loving attention erased all thoughts of being joined by anyone else. I became lost in the love I had for him and the love he was showing me. When I began to become overheated, JR slowed down, keeping me on the edge. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once, teasing every nerve on my body. He rolled me onto my back and kissed the tops of my boobs.

I could feel my pussy tingle and contract as his fingers trailed over my stomach. I sucked my tummy in when he pressed his finger into my navel. My legs twitched while I opened them so JR could get to my sex. JR avoided my pussy, moving his hand past my splayed crotch to my thigh. His kissing and swiping tongue moved from nipple to the underside of my breast.

JR moved very slowly, very deliberately. He kissed under my breasts and used his tongue to circle them. When he began to venture lower, I gasped in anticipation. His tongue drilled into my belly button, sending waves of pleasure directly to my pussy. He used his fingernails to lightly scratch the flesh of my thighs, raising goose bumps.

I was in a sexual fog from his slow calculated teasing. My body screamed for him to hurry. I tried to tell JR, but could only compose throaty groans and gasps. I felt his lips tugging at my tuft of pubic hair. As if connected to my lust, my bottom came up off the bed. I reached for JR's head, hoping to guide him where I needed him most, but he didn't allow me to direct what was going on.

JR kissed and licked past my crotch, not making contact where I wanted him to, where I needed him to. His mouth traveled down my right leg, his tongue tasting me as he covered every inch of my heated skin. JR moved until he was kneeling at my feet. I lifted my head to watch him lift my leg and kiss my shin.

When JR took my toes in his mouth and began sucking them, I let my head fall back onto the mattress. It was the first time he had done that and the feeling was exquisite. He laved my toes with his tongue while he sucked them. My hips began to thrust up as if I was meeting his driving cock.

JR moved his attention to my left foot, repeating what he had done to my right. When he finished with my toes, JR started kissing up my leg. His hand stroked my stomach, moving up to caress my breasts. It felt as if his fingers were pins as they moved over me.

I was caught off guard when JR ran his tongue over my vulva. My body shuddered as his tongue flicked in the crease where my legs met my crotch. I wanted him to lick my pussy, but he avoided my labia and clit. He would get close to my puffy labia lips, but not close enough for me to receive the pleasure and release I longed for.

JR stopped kissing my crotch. Shifting again, he knelt between my wide spread legs. His mouth lingered on my mons before he move to my navel again. My moaning had become a steady drone, interrupted only by my gasps for air. My entire body tingled as JR remained steadfast in his mission. I didn't know where he learned to do what he was doing, I didn't care.

I have no idea how long it had been since we entered the room. JR had me sexually charged beyond belief. He had turned me on before, but never like I was then. His kisses were once again centered on my breasts. JR flicked his tongue against my throbbing nipples before sucking on them one at a time. His playful nibbles sent me even higher into the sexual realm he was introducing me to.

JR's cock nudged my pussy. I jerked my lower body, trying to impale myself on his member. He gripped his cock, rubbing it through my furrow. Then he was at my entrance. I held my breath in anticipation of the penetration I knew was surely coming. JR didn't disappoint me, he pushed forward. His cock stretched my pussy as he slowly, ever so slowly went deeper. I hooked my legs over his, trying to lock him in place.

I was floating in bliss as he pushed his cock all the way into my vagina. When our pubic mounds met, he wiggled his hips. I tried to hump up against him, but JR held me still with his weight. He withdrew slowly, paused, and then pushed back into me. His motion was slow and steady. I wanted him to pound into me, to make me achieve the orgasm I had been teetering on.

My groan was of disappointment when JR withdrew his cock. I managed to mumble a few words, begging him to fuck me. JR ignored my pleas. He moved his legs outside of mine, straddling my hips. He fondled my breasts for a moment and then moved up. Holding his slick cock with one hand, he rubbed the bulbous head against my nipples. JR pressed his member between my breasts, rocking his hips, and making it slide against my flesh.

JR took my hands in his. He stretched my arms above my head, pinning them to the bed. Moving his lower body, he rubbed his cock over my lips. My tongue shot out, tasting my juices that coated his cock. He clasped my wrists with one of his hands and used his other hand to feed me his cock. I moaned as his hot member entered my mouth. The angle made it imposable for me to take more than a few inches, but the feeling of his member on my tongue was wonderful.

I didn't hear the door to the bedroom open, or see who came in. I was so turned on I was only aware of JR, and the extreme sensations he was giving me. JR removed his cock from my mouth. He leaned back, his ass resting on my hips. Looking into my eyes, JR said, "Jackie, I love you!"

Unable to speak, I nodded, letting JR know I loved him too. I was still on the brink of climax and needing him to finish me off. JR leaned down, placing his lips against mine. His kiss was soft and his tongue swiped across my lips. I felt the bed shifting under me, but the intensity of JR's kiss masked the unfamiliar movements. JR removed his mouth from mine. When I opened my eyes, I was staring into his. I was also looking up at a pussy.

Someone's tongue scraped across my pussy and I started. JR smiled at me. "It's up to you, Baby."

Why was it up to me I thought? How about JR, what did HE want to do? The tongue probing my sex made it hard for me to think. I wanted to know who joined us in the bed, whose pussy was above my head, and whose tongue was in my pussy. I was finally able to focus. I recognized the trim strip of hair on the mons hovering above my head as Kimmy's. She kept her pubic hair trimmed to a landing strip, as she called it, a half inch wide.

Now, who was between my legs? Who was licking my pussy while my boyfriend's cock bobbed near my head? What was going to happen? What did I want to happen?

I didn't protest. JR told me he loved me once again. I watched him as he gripped Kimmy's wiggling hips. Rising up, JR aligned his cock with her pussy. I glanced down between JR's legs and saw Ted's head between my legs. Returning my gaze to JR and Kimmy, I watched JR sink into her. Kimmy moaned, it was the first sound I had heard from either of our visitors. I knew why she was moaning, I moaned like that every time JR put his cock in me.

A rush of emotions ran through my mind. Above me, my boyfriend, the love of my life, was sliding his cock in and out of another girl's pussy. Between my legs, a tongue, Ted's tongue, was rekindling the lustful bliss JR had brought on. My brain was telling me this wasn't right, my body told me it was so right. I listened to my body!

Tilting my head back, I watched JR fucking Kimmy. She pushed back at him and JR met her ass with a slap. Kimmy extended her arms, putting her on all fours. I could see her boobs sway while my boyfriend pumped in and out of her pussy. Kimmy's eyes met mine. She smiled at me, winked and then said, "You are so lucky," loud enough for me to hear her. What could I do? What could I say? I grinned.

Lifting my head, I licked JR's hanging balls. Kimmy giggled when she saw me do it. Reaching between her legs, Kimmy gripped JR's cock. She moved forward until he came out of her pussy. Tipping his cock down, Kimmy offered JR to my mouth. I hesitated, but after a moment I opened my mouth and let her guide his cock in. I could taste Kimmy on his cock, but wasn't the least bit offended. JR groaned when I clamped my lips around his shaft. While I savored his cock, I felt Ted's tongue disappear from my pussy.

JR humped his cock into my mouth while Kimmy held him. I felt Ted's cock at my opening and moaned around JR's member when he entered me. Ted began to move, sliding his cock in and out of my vagina. Kimmy took JR's cock away from my mouth, putting it back into her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.