Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 29: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Ralph came over and told me the girls were up to something. I glanced at the girls huddled together and nodded. Standing up, I removed my shorts. I had worn my Speedo under my shorts.

"I wonder what they're planning to do," Ralph said. "I guess we could just let them throw us in."

"That's true, but we shouldn't make it that easy for them. It'll be fun having the girls trying to get us into the water."

"By the way, you've never been to one of my parties. We have four bedrooms that are open for anyone that needs one. The three smaller ones are usually taken by a couple. Sometimes more than one couple ends up in the master bedroom. If there is already someone in the master, you can leave or join in," Ralph said. "My parents are out of town until Sunday night. If you want to drink later, give me your keys first—that's the rule."

"Thanks, Ralph, that's a good rule. I don't know if I will have a drink or not, but if I do, I'll gladly give you my keys. I guess that means its okay to crash here," I said.

"Yes, it sure is. Some of this group will be staying the night. These things have been known to get a little wild," Ralph said with a grin, but then he got serious. "Look, if any of these guys get out of hand I would appreciate a little help. I don't want things to get out of control if you know what I mean."

"No problem, Ralph. If you need any help just holler for me."

"Thanks, I don't think there will be any trouble once the guys know you are going to help if there is."

Jackie, Kim Bradley, and Suzie climbed out of the pool. Kim and Suzie shucked their clothes revealing the bikinis they were wearing. Giggling, they came after Ralph. The three girls grabbed him and pushed Ralph toward the pool. He acted like he was putting up a good fight, but it was easy to see he was letting the girls toss him in the pool.

While the three girls struggled with Ralph, Kimmy and Cindy came after me. Cindy grabbed my arms while Kimmy pushed from behind me. I planted my feet to resist their effort. Kimmy laughed, reached between my legs, and grabbed my cock and balls. She didn't squeeze hard, but I did give in and let them push me into the pool. When I came up in the water, I shook my finger at Kimmy.

"That's not fair, Kimmy!" I said.

"Bullshit, all's fair in love and war," Kimmy said with a giggle in her voice. "Besides, talk to your girlfriend, it was her idea."

Laughing, I nodded. I looked up when I heard Ted yelling and saw that Jackie was using the same trick on him. Once Ted was in the pool, he came over to where Ralph and I were standing.

"Hey, JR, don't get too pissed at Jackie, we do that on purpose. We fight until they grab the family jewels. No one means anything by it," Ted said.

"I'm not complaining," I said. "I know we're all here to have a good time."

Once the girls had managed to get all the guys into the pool, the ones that hadn't already done so put on their suits. The girls joined us in the water and a free-for-all ensued. We splashed and dunked one another without regard for who it was. I was groped and I did my fair share of groping. Several times, I found myself behind Kimmy with my hands on her large breasts. Each time I grabbed her, Kimmy wiggled her ass against me before I dunked her.

Jackie's antics didn't go unnoticed. I watched her getting felt up and I saw her doing the same to the guys. It was just fun even if there was a lot of sexual contact. A truce was called so we could rest and have sodas. We climbed out of the pool and gathered by the coolers Ralph had on the patio.

"There's whiskey, vodka, and beer for anyone that wants it, but everyone knows the rule—I get the keys to your car if you drove over here," Ralph said. "I'm going to put the dogs and burgers on the grill so we can eat too. If any of you want to help, there's food on plastic trays in the refrigerator that need to be brought out."

Jackie came over to where I was standing. She put her arm around my waist, holding me to her side. I put my hand under her chin, tipped her head up, and kissed her.

"Do you want a beer or something?" I asked Jackie.

Jackie shrugged her shoulders. "I haven't really drunk much." She giggled and said, "You aren't trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me, are you?"

"Do I have to get you drunk?"

"No, of course not." Jackie pulled my ear to her mouth. "Did you hear about the bedrooms?"

"Yeah, Ralph told me about them. Honey, would you mind if I had a few drinks?"

Jackie grinned and said, "No, not at all. Just don't get so loaded you can't take care of me later."

I laughed and gave Jackie a kiss. After finding my shorts, I fished the keys out of my pocket to give to Ralph. He took the keys, telling me I could have them back in the morning. I asked him if I could use his phone to make a call. I got the number of my uncle's cell phone from Jackie and gave him a call. After I explained what was going on, he told me he was glad I called. He also told me he was very happy I was being responsible.

Jackie asked what I was doing. When I told her, she giggled and gave me a hug.

"Thanks for calling my dad—thanks for telling him the truth."

"No more lying, Baby, not for me. I love it here way to much to screw it up—I love you way too much!" I said.

I mixed two whiskey and colas, giving one to Jackie. She took a sip, smiling after she swallowed. "This is good, JR."

"I know, just don't go overboard. This stuff can sneak up on you if you're not careful. Just nurse this one until we've eaten. Drinking on an empty stomach is bad news," I said.

"Are you speaking from experience?" Jackie asked, grinning because she knew I used to drink.

"Yes, and I can assure you that the dry heaves aren't something you ever want to experience. Please listen to me on this one, Honey," I said trying to be as serious as I could be.

Jackie nodded and smiled. "I'll be careful, Baby."

We all pitched in to get the food out. Besides the burgers and dogs, Ralph had potato salad, baked beans, chips, and a slew of munchies. We all ate while talking about nothing in particular. I kept my eye on Jackie, watching how fast she was drinking. She added soda to her cup, but no more booze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.