Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 28: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

JR was still sound asleep when I woke up. I propped my head in my hand, watching his chest rise and fall with his breathing. Part of me wanted to wake him, but I decided to let him sleep. I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Mo came in to use the toilet.

"That was so cool last night! I can't believe the entire team got naked," Mo said.

"We're a team, we support each other," I told her.

"Remember when I asked if JR could be my first lover?" Mo asked.

"Yeah, I remember."

"I've changed my mind, Jackie. I hope JR will understand, but I think I want to wait."

"JR will understand. This doesn't have anything to do with a certain drummer, does it?" I asked with a giggle.

"He's a percussionist; Neil plays more than just the drums. He is part of the reason, but not the only reason. I don't know if I'm going to like him enough to do that. The real reason is I'm not ready. Maybe when I am, I'll ask JR, but not now."

When I asked my sister what changed her mind, she really surprised me.

"I want to be in love like you and JR are. I love JR, but not like you do. You said it was very special when you made love with him, I want it to be special for me too. I've learned a lot this week. I know I like sex, I like being touched. I don't know how many fingers I've had in me, but I liked everyone." Mo giggled and blushed. "I even liked it when a boy put his finger in my butt!"

"You're kidding, didn't it hurt?" I asked.

"Kind of, but if felt good too!" Mo said. "Did anyone do that to you?"

I shook my head. "No, not yet anyway."

"So, are you going to move your stuff into JR's room now?"

"Yes, I think I am. JR and I talked about it and we decided to sleep in the same bed," I said.

"We have pretty cool parents, don't we?" Mo said with a big grin.

"To say the least! When I told Kim about it last night, she about died. She said I was the luckiest girl she knows. I told her I was lucky to have JR. What do you have planned for today? JR and I are going to a pool party at Ralph's house later this afternoon."

"I don't know. I was thinking of going to the mall for a while," Mo said.

"Are you going to do a little outreach?"

"Maybe, want to go with me?"

"I'll see what JR wants to do. If he wants to go maybe we will."

"Can't you do anything without him?" Mo asked.

"Yes, but I don't want to. I want to be with JR and do things together. Besides, he'll be handy to have along if anyone gives us any trouble," I said.

"True, he can sure take care of himself, can't he?"

I giggled and said, "Yeah, and that's not all he can take care of."

Mo told me I was a brat. She went to her room, closing the door behind her. I went back to my room and jumped on the bed. I straddled JR's body, my butt on his chest. He woke up and started laughing.

"Good morning, Sexy," JR said as he slid his hands up my sides and over my boobs.

I leaned over, pressing one of my breasts to his mouth. JR nibbled at my nipple for a moment before telling me he had to use the bathroom.

"Want to take a shower together?" I asked as I climbed off him.

"Sure, I always want to shower with you, Honey."

I started the shower while JR went to the bathroom. We played in the shower, taking turns washing each other.

"Mo wants to go to the mall today. She asked if I wanted to go with her," I said while JR was washing my hair.

"Are you going to go?" he asked.

"If you do, I told Mo I wanted to be with you. She is talking about going naked."

JR laughed and said, "I don't think she is ever going to get dressed again. I'll go if you want me to."

JR and I finished in the shower. Once we were dry, I opened the door to Mo's room to tell her we would go to the mall with her. JR and I went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

Mom, Dad, Aunt Sarah, and Max were at the table drinking coffee. They chuckled when they saw JR and me, but didn't say anything about us being naked. Mo came out and we had cereal. While we ate, Mom asked about our plans. Mo told her we were going to the mall for a little while. I reminded them about the party.

We have a full day planned too," my dad said. "We're taking Sarah and Max out to see a few houses. Will you kids be able to get some dinner tonight? We're going out tonight. We're taking Sarah and Max to Paul's"

"We'll be okay, Dad. JR and I will eat at the party. Mo can fix something here, can't she?"

"Yes I can, Jackie. I'm not a little kid you know!" Mo said. "Maybe I'll call Lorie and see if she wants to come over tonight."

"Why don't you see if she wants to go to the mall with us," JR said.

Mo screeched, jumped up, and called Lorie. After talking to her for a few minutes, Mo said Lorie could go to the mall and spend the night. We told our parents goodbye and left.

When we got to Lorie's house, Mo jumped out of the truck. She ran to the door, wiggling her naked butt as she did.

"Mo is as cute as a button, isn't she?" JR said.

"Yeah, she sure is. Mo talked to me this morning. She said she wasn't ready to make love yet, and she hoped you'd understand," I said to JR.

"Good, it wasn't really something I was ready to do. I planned on having a talk with her about it."

"You weren't going to do it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.