Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 27: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Max and I had a long talk. He told me how much he loved my mom and asked me if it was okay. I told him I couldn't be happier for them. Max also told me they planned to move in together, laughing when I asked why they hadn't done it yet. While we talked, we got to know one another. I learned he had never been married before. I asked if he was going to marry my mom. He said they were talking about it, but there wasn't a wedding on the horizon.

Max told me Mom had talked to him about my behavior and why I was living in Florida. I told him it has turned out to be the best thing for me, save missing my mom. All in all, I felt surprisingly good about Max and the fact he was dating my mom.

When I saw Jackie sitting with Mom, I couldn't help grinning. She looked like she was happy. Jackie got up, came over to me, and gave me a hug.

"I love you, JR," she said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear her.

"I love you too," I replied, just as loud.

"Do you kids have time to eat before the swim meet?" Aunt Andrea asked.

"Yes, if it's quick," Jackie said. "We have to be there early. I don't want to be too full for the meet."

Mom and Aunt Andrea headed for the kitchen. Jackie excused us, leading me to the bedroom. Mo was sitting in their room so we went to mine.

Jackie held my hand while she sat on the bed, pulling me down next to her. She twisted so she was looking right at me.

"JR, I really do love you. I didn't realize how much until I talked to your mom. She told me some things that made way too much sense," Jackie said. "I think I know why you said you didn't want to fool around with anyone else—because of me."

"I said it because I meant it, Baby. Like I told you, your happiness is the most important thing there is as far as I'm concerned."

Jackie took a deep breath. "What about your happiness, JR? Before you answer, please don't say what you think I want to hear, tell me how you feel. I love you and will still love you no matter what you tell me. If we talk, we can work things out."

"Honestly, I was intrigued by the idea of having sex with someone else. I guess it is partly because of what you, Mo, and I did together the other night. It was very exciting when we did it. A few girls have told me they wanted to fool around—more than just fool around. Knowing that someone is interested in me is good for my ego. Whether I, or we, ever do anything isn't that important to me."

Jackie smiled, leaned over, and gave me a kiss. "You know what, it isn't that important to me either. I admit the idea is exciting, a fantasy, but when it's all said and done, I want to be with you. I think we can have more fun together because we love each other."

There was a knock on the door. Mom called out, telling Jackie and me the food was ready. I told her we would be right there.

"Jackie, I love you and I know you love me. Let's just stop thinking about this—okay?" I said.

Jackie giggled, nodded her head, and then kissed me hard. I kissed her back, relishing the feeling of her tongue flicking against mine. We finally broke the kiss and got up.

At the dinner table, we talked about Mom and Max's plans for moving. They said they were going out on Saturday to look at houses. Mo, still naked, asked if I was going to live with them after Mom moved to Florida. The table went silent for a moment.

"Max, your parents, and I have decided to defer that decision for now, Mo," Mom said. "The move is a ways off and we don't feel it necessary to make any plans like that right now."

Jackie's hand found mine under the table. She held my hand, squeezing it firmly. "Does that mean JR might be staying with us?" Jackie asked.

Mo giggled and said, "Does that mean I might get my own room back?"

Aunt Andrea looked at Mom and then at Uncle Jason. She smiled and said, "Maybe yes to both. We know JR and Jackie have been sharing a bed the past few days. After talking about it, we decided to let them make up their minds about the sleeping arrangements."

Jackie's hand tightened on mine. "Are you saying its okay for JR and me to sleep together?" she asked.

"We haven't said anything about it so far, have we?" Uncle Jason said. Jackie and I both shook our heads. "It's up to you two. If you want to sleep in the same bed, it's okay with us. I would rather have you do it with our knowledge than sneak around—not that you two make it a secret."

"We have to go," Jackie said. "Thanks for letting us stay in the same room."

"It's an option, an option both of you have to agree on. It carries some responsibility with it. If you two decide to share a room, we shouldn't broadcast it to everyone you know," Mom said.

Jackie and I agreed. We got up and headed to what I hopped would become our room. The moment we were in the room, Jackie threw her arms around my neck. "Can you believe it? We get to sleep together," Jackie said. She looked up at me. "You do want to, don't you?"

"Yes, on one condition. If we decide to share this room, and the bed, we have to agree that we won't run to another room if we have a disagreement. We have to promise to talk it out until it's settled. If either of us wants to end it, we won't do it again, stay in the same room I mean," I told Jackie.

"All or nothing, right?" Jackie said.

"Yes, all or nothing."

"Darling, I want it all! I want you and will fight to keep you. I know we're going to have arguments, but I promise I will talk to you. I really think we can work anything out as long as we love each other. I also know we've only been a couple for a few days, but I know deep in my heart you're the only one for me." Jackie kissed me.

"What do you say, want to go get wet?" I asked.

"Baby, I'm already wet! I have an idea, let's go naked," Jackie said.

"Only if I get to undress you, Baby."

Jackie stepped back. I pulled her top off; kissing her shoulders once they were bare. Next I removed her bra, leaning over to kiss both of her breasts. Once Jackie was naked, she undressed me. We folded our clothes and packed them in a duffle bag.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

Jackie hooked her arm in mine. We left the room, our room, and went to tell our parents we were leaving. Mom, Max, and Jackie's parents all chuckled when we came into the kitchen stark naked.

"A little outreach tonight?" Uncle Jason said. "I'm glad to see you two are enjoying The Program."

Jackie and I laughed. We told our parents we would see them at the meet and left. Aunt Andrea had said Mo could go with them so we didn't have to take her. I had been able to control myself in the house, but when Jackie slid next to me in the truck and kissed me, I was hard in record time.

"Hmmm, looks like someone need some relief," Jackie said. She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to play with me.

"Don't wreck our truck, Honey. I'll stop if you can't drive while I play with you," Jackie said.

"Our truck? When did it become our truck?" I said with a chuckle.

"I thought that you'd share."

"Of course, I will."

I headed for school. Jackie continued to fondle me while I drove. She made jokes about me trying to swim with a hardon, telling me it would slow me down.

"Well, maybe you should do something about it," I said.

Jackie giggled, leaned over, and began kissing my cock. She took it in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. I had to concentrate on driving, but it was nearly imposable. Jackie continued to kiss, lick, and suck my cock. When I pulled into the parking lot at school, I stopped in the first space I came to.

It only took Jackie a few minutes to get me off. She moaned as I shot my semen into her mouth. After swallowing my offering, Jackie kissed the head of my wilting cock. She sat up and grinned. When she moved close for a kiss, I didn't resist. After a heated kiss, we separated.

"JR, you have no idea how much it means to me that you're willing to kiss me after I do that. I know it sounds silly, but it isn't, not to me," Jackie said. "Some of the girls I know say that oral sex is dirty. When you kiss me, you let me know you don't think that way."

"I don't think there is anything dirty about it, it just shows me how much you love me. When I kiss you, I hope it tells you how much I love you," I said.

Jackie hugged my arm while I moved the truck closer to the entrance to the pool. Leaving our clothes, we went in to the building. When we entered the pool area, our team members started cheering. We posed for the group, causing them to holler even louder.

The coach told everyone to settle down so we could get started. He called for the girls relay team to get into the pool to warm up. After about twenty minutes, the opposing team showed up for their turn in the pool. There was a lot of giggling from the girls and stares from the boys on the other team when they saw Jackie and me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.