Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 25: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jackie was shaking in my arms. I let her go so we didn't get in trouble for violating the stupid PDA rules, rules that didn't make any sense to me. It was okay to fondle and touch someone in The Program, but no hugging or kissing? Go figure.

"What are you talking about? Why would I be mad at you, Baby?" I said.

Jackie furrowed her brow. "Because I asked if we could pick other people for relief."

"Why would that make me mad? We agreed anything was okay as long as it was something we've done together, didn't we?"

Jackie nodded.

"Then why do you think I'm mad?"

"You said you wanted to talk. I thought you were pissed at me," Jackie said.

"No I didn't, I asked you if we could wait for our next class," I said.

"Yeah, but I thought it was because you wanted to talk. I thought you were upset with me."

I grinned, shaking my head.

"Then why did you want to wait?" Jackie asked.

"Kim, I wanted to ask Kim to give me relief," I said.

"Kim Bradley?"

"No, Kim Young."

Both Kim Bradley and Kim Young were on the swim team. Kim Young was a cute redhead with big boobs that has made suggestive comments to me. Everyone called Kim Young Kimmy to tell the two apart.

"Are you telling me you wanted to wait because you wanted Kimmy to do you?" Jackie said.

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

Jackie looked at me and began to laugh. She gave me another hug and then a quick kiss. "What am I going to do with you? I just spent the last forty-five minutes worrying that I had pissed you off. I thought you were mad because I asked if we could pick someone else! I was going to tell you I wasn't going to ask anyone except you for relief! And all this time I was fretting because you wanted to ask Kimmy?"

I laughed too. Grinning, I said, "As for what you're going to do with me, you can do anything you want. As for the rest of your rant, sorry."

Jackie smacked me on the chest. She shook her head for a moment and then giggled. "I know what I'm going to do with you; I'm going to fuck your brains out the first chance I get. I'm not talking about making love, oh no, I'm going to fuck you until neither of us can move! When I'm finished fucking you, I'm going to suck your cock and make you hard again so we can fuck some more!" Jackie giggled. "So, what do you think about that—buddy!"

"I think I'm going to see if Kimmy wants to give me a hand—or a mouth—to take care of my hard on. A hard on you're responsible for," I told Jackie.

"Good, because I have an itchy pussy that needs some attention. Just don't forget what I told you, I meant every word!"

Jackie and I walked into history. We sat down, making sure our butts were on our towels. The teacher asked if Jackie or I wanted relief and we both said we did. We went to the front of the room and sat in the chairs provided. The teacher asked if we were going to give each other relief. Jackie shook her head no.

"Who would like to volunteer to give Jackie relief?" the teacher asked.

I think every guy in the room put their hand up. Jackie glanced around the room for a moment and then she said, "Jim Ferguson." Jim jumped up, clasping his hands over his head and shaking them.

Jim was on the swim team too. He was a nice guy and I liked him. We had talked a few times, mostly about swimming.

"How about JR, are there any volunteers for him?" the teacher asked the class.

I looked at the girls that had their hands in the air. Amber was waving her arm above her head, but I wasn't interested in her doing it again. Kimmy had her hand up, but didn't look very enthusiastic. I looked right at her, and raised my eyebrows. She meekly nodded her head. For a moment I thought about picking someone else. I didn't want anyone to do anything they didn't want to. In the end, I called Kimmy's name.

Kimmy slowly walked to the front of the classroom. She stood in front of me, but she was looking at Jackie.

"Go for it, Kimmy, he's delicious," Jackie told Kimmy.

Kimmy giggled, nodding her head. Jim dropped to one knee, placing his left hand on Jackie's thigh. Kimmy knelt too. She looked at my cock for a moment. Reaching out, she wrapped her hand around my shaft. Kimmy looked up and whispered, "What should I do? I've never given a blowjob before."

"Kimmy, whatever you want to do will be fine. You don't have to do anything if you don't want to," I told her.

Kimmy grinned as her hand began to move up and down my cock. Next to us, Jim was fingering Jackie with his left hand while playing with her breasts with the right. When our eyes met, Jackie and I shared a smile.

I glanced down at Kimmy. She was staring at my cock, watching her hand move. Leaning closer, she touched the head with her tongue. My cock jerked a little and some fluid leaked from the slit. Kimmy used her tongue to taste it slippery pre-come. When she covered the glans with her mouth, I groaned. Kimmy took about two inches into her mouth. She rubbed me with her tongue and then removed her mouth. I could see her cringe and make a face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.