Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 24: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I woke up to the feeling of JR's cock against my butt. Giggling to myself, I decided a girl could get used to that. The only problem was JR and I were both wearing underwear. I wiggled my backside, and JR squeezed my boob. I wiggled again, he squeezed again. We continued until we were both laughing. I rolled over so I could kiss him.

We shared a few kisses before getting up. I had gone to bed in my panties, JR was wearing his boxers. When we sat up, I saw Mo sitting on her bed. She grinned at us and then said, "Good morning."

"Morning, Mo, sleep well?" JR said.

"It was okay until you two started fooling around and playing grab ass this morning," Mo said.

"We were not! I was playing wiggle ass, he was playing grab boobie," I said.

"Whatever, your laughing woke me up." Mo got up and headed into the bathroom.

Snuggling against JR I said, "Do you think we have time before Mo gets back?"

"Depends on what you want to do," JR said.

"Mmmm, I was hoping you would fuck me." JR made a face so I quickly added, "We don't have time to make love, that's for sure. You like to make love nice and slow."

JR grinned, nodding his head.

"There's nothing wrong with it you know—fucking. I know it isn't as nice as making love, but it's better than nothing."

"What is your favorite thing, of the things we've done so far?" JR asked me.

"Hmmm, let me see, I love making love with you, I love giving you blowjobs, I love when you eat me, I love when we fuck—even if we've only done that once, but my favorite thing, the thing I love the most, is kissing you and being kissed by you. Those things and being close to you." I kissed JR. "Did I mention I love it when you kiss my boobs, or touch them, or look at them, or..."

JR began kissing me again. We laughed and goofed around until Mo came out of the bathroom. She had showered and was wearing a towel around her head. JR and I took our turn, showering together.

Normally we were alone in the mornings. I had forgotten that Aunt Sarah and Max were staying with us, but was reminded when I walked into the kitchen with only my panties on. My aunt and Max chuckled and said good morning.

"Oops, I forgot you were here," I said. "I'll be right back."

I ran back to my room. After reminding JR his mom and Max were there, I put on a top and shorts.

While we were eating breakfast, we chatted with my aunt and Max. When Aunt Sarah made a comment about the way I came into the kitchen the first time, JR chuckled.

"Well, it seems that clothing is optional around here, doesn't it, Mom," JR said.

My aunt laughed and said, "What are you talking about, JR?"

"There was a lot of commotion in the pool last night. I got up to see what was going on." JR grinned at his mom. "You'll never guess what I saw."

Aunt Sarah and Max laughed. "I have a peeping Tom for a son," my aunt said.

"If you're ashamed, don't do it!" JR said and then he laughed.

"Isn't it time for you kids to go to school?" Aunt Sarah said.

We all laughed. Mo and I cleared the table, leaving our dishes in the sink when Aunt Sarah told us to. We said goodbye and left for school.

The crowd seemed bigger than normal when JR, Mo, and I went to the entrance. JR undressed me and then I removed his clothes. The kids clapped and made cat calls while we walked into the building. On the way to English, JR and I were stopped several times. Being fondled was so much better than answering questions like yesterday. In fact, the fondling was great that morning.

It seemed that every guy that touched my pussy made my legs shake—and there were a lot of guys touching me. JR was cool, in fact he was getting as much action as I was. A couple of times, a girl was stroking his cock while a guy had his finger buried in my pussy, and JR and I were holding hands. By the time we entered our English classroom, I was turned on. Judging by JR's cock, he was as excited as I was.

"You look like you need relief, Baby," I whispered to JR. Grinning, I said, "I sure could use some!"

"Want to go for it?" JR asked.

I nodded and giggled. I thought about it for a few minutes and leaned close to JR. "You know I love you, don't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.