Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 23: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I laughed and began to strip. Within a couple of minutes, Jackie, Mo, and I were naked and holding our clothes. Jackie gathered our clothes and gave them to Aunt Andrea.

When Mom saw me, she looked shocked. After a moment, she grinned and then laughed. Max shook his head, but I did notice him looking over Jackie and Mo.

"Um, excuse me, I wanted to stop and say hello," Lorie said.

"Hi, that was very brave of you," I replied while shaking her hand.

"I'm not going to thank you for kicking the shit out of the Baxter brothers. If I'm right, it isn't something you're especially proud of. However, I do what to thank you for taking a stand," Lorie said.

"Thanks, I couldn't let those guys hurt Mo or Cindy. You're right, I'm not proud of what I had to do to control the situation, but I am glad I was able to do it."

Lorie nodded. "Well, I think you have some people that want to say hi."

Lorie stepped back. A man and a woman came up to me and introduced themselves as Lorie and Cindy's parents. Mr. Clements shook my hand, almost refusing to let go of it. His wife hugged me.

"I had to stop to say hello and tell you that you have done more to help Lorie than all of the counselors she has seen over the past three years. When Cindy came home last night and told us what happened, I think a huge weight was lifted off our daughter's shoulders. Lorie has had a problem with justice more than what actually happened," Mr. Clements said.

"I know that justice wasn't served last night, but in Lorie's mind it was. From what the prosecuting attorney said this morning, those boys will spend the better part of their lives in prison. We have a three strikes and out law in Florida and with the charges from last night, the Baxter's qualify. They could get life."

"Maybe that's what they deserve," I said.

Mrs. Clements smiled at me. She glanced up and down, blushing. "This program thing is pretty important to you kids, isn't it?"

"Yes, it's very important to me, Ma'am. It isn't really about being naked, not all of it. I have learned things about myself I may never have learned. Before I moved down here, I was a lot like the Baxter's, or well on my way. Living here and The Program have given me a second chance."

"Well, tomorrow, I'm going to contact Mr. Shaw. I think Cindy should have the opportunity to participate if she wants to," Mrs. Clements said.

"If you take her off the list of students that can't be selected, she won't have a choice. If she's picked, she'll have to do it," Jackie said.

Mr. Clements nodded. "We know, I think that after hearing what I have tonight, it will be good for her. While the Baxter's are in prison, it doesn't mean there aren't any others like them out there. Hopefully, Cindy will have a chance to do her discovery without having to resort to dating a jerk. I know The Program can't prevent it, but it can give her options she may not otherwise have."

Mr. and Mrs. Clements left after thanking me again. I told Jackie I wanted to go home and visit with my mom. We found our parents and told them we were leaving. Mo went with us when Jackie and I headed for the truck. We didn't bother to dress for the trip home.

When we got home, Jackie, Mo, and I went straight to the pool. We jumped in the water and began to swim laps. When we stopped to rest, I took Jackie in my arms. We stood in the shallow end, hugging and kissing. Mo made a couple of comments. I let go of Jackie to chase Mo. When I caught her, I tossed Mo. She came up sputtering and charged me. When she was close enough, I wrapped her in my arms.

"Mmmm, this is comfy," Mo said as she rubbed against me.

"Yes it is," I told her as I moved my hands to her bare bottom. I gave her butt a squeeze and then let her go.

"Hey, are you playing with my sister's butt?" Jackie said as she hugged me from behind.

"Yup, I sure was. What do you expect, I'm in the pool with two of the sexiest girls in the world," I said.

Mo giggled, Jackie kissed me. We played for a few minutes before getting out. After drying off, we went into the house to put on some clothes.

Our parents came home just as we finished dressing. We all went out to the patio to talk about the meeting. Uncle Jason offered the adults drinks. Jackie, Mo and I got sodas.

"I have to admit I'm very impressed with The Program," Max said. "I've read about it, but this is the first time I've been to a district where it's practiced. I was a little surprised by the outcome of the vote. I would have thought the students wouldn't want to be involved."

"There was a lot of opposition at first, but the more students that go through it, the easier it becomes. Now, a lot of the kids want to be picked," Jackie said.

"Did you want to be picked?" Mom asked Jackie.

"Yeah, I wanted to be in The Program," Jackie said. "It's been fun doing it with JR and Mo. Something I think my father had a lot to do with."

"What prevents a student that isn't in The Program from deciding to go naked?" Mom asked.

"Well, nothing as far as I know," Uncle Jason said. "I know of at least one school, Westport, which allows it. I met Mr. Tilling, Westport's principle, at a conference. Westport is where they developed the 'buddy system' we use here. Mr. Tilling informed me they have students that go naked just because they can. I think it may help some of the newcomers if the students that have been through The Program offered some—um, encouragement."

"Why don't you just add it to the rules, Dad," Mo asked.

"We have a committee. I would have to propose it to the committee and see what happens," my uncle said.

"Fiddlesticks! Jason, you know darn well that group of spineless fools will do whatever you tell them to. I've never seen a bunch of butt kissers like them in my life. They act like their jobs depend on saying yes to whatever you say. Frankly, I don't think letting the students decide whether or not they want to be naked is a good, regardless if they've been through The Program or not," my aunt said.

"Jackie, Mo, JR, would you do that if you could? Would you kids continue after your time in The Program is over?" Uncle Jason asked.

Mo giggled and nodded her head animatedly. Jackie looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know if I would, but it would be nice to have the choice."

"I think it's a good idea, Uncle Jason. There may be times when one of the kids could really use some support. I know we all get a buddy, but a kid's buddy might be as scared as they are. If there was a student that was willing to take them under their wing for a day or two, it would be a good thing," I said.

My uncle nodded. It was easy to tell when he was thinking about something, his eyes roll up and he pulled at his right ear.

"How about the outreach portion of The Program, should that be extended too?" Uncle Jason asked.

"I think Jackie is right, it would be nice to have a choice, including outreach," I said.

We all chatted for a few minutes. Mom got up, looked at me, and said, "JR, could we talk for a few minutes?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.