Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 22: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

JR gave me the keys to the truck while we were walking across the parking lot. I smiled, taking the keys from his hand. On the way home, JR stared out the window, not saying a word.

It felt good to be out of school and away from the kids that wouldn't leave JR and me alone. While JR was the center of attention, I had to deal with kids asking me about what my boyfriend did. At first, I beamed with pride when I answered their questions, but it quickly became very irritating. The thing that bothered me the most was how it squelched the euphoric feelings I had felt before getting to school.

My mind had been filled with the memories of our night of blissful love making. I wallowed in the feeling of love and tenderness JR had given me when we made love. He was so gentle, so loving, so wonderful, that I didn't think anything could interfere with the way I felt, but I was wrong.

The entire day, I listened to the kids praise JR for beating those three bullies. It was hard for me to see him in the same light as the others seemed to. To me, JR was warm, loving, and tender, not the machine the kids made him out to be. I was at TJ's, I saw what happened. In my mind, JR was a protector, not the aggressor he was being made into. JR didn't start the fight; he tried his best to avoid it.

Glancing across the seat, I could see that JR was feeling bad. He normally talked and joked when I drove his truck, telling me to be careful and things like that. When he did, he always chuckled or laughed—I missed his antics. Even Mo was quiet, something that was very rare.

When we got home, I noticed my parents cars were in the garage and there was a car in the drive I didn't recognize.

"I wonder what's going on," I said as I parked the truck.

We went into the house. Mom and Dad were in the living room, sitting with JR's mom and another man. When JR saw his mom, he ran to her. Aunt Sarah got up and hugged JR, holding him as only a mother can.

"Hi, Mom, I'm so happy to see you," JR said.

JR kept his head against his mom so no one could see his tears, but I noticed and it made my heart feel like it was breaking. Aunt Sarah stroked the back of his head, whispering to him.

I wanted to hug JR, to tell him it would be okay, but for the moment, he was being comforted by his mom.

JR glanced at me. He smiled and held out his arm, beckoning me to join him. I sprang into his open arm and started to cry. My tears were of joy because I really knew JR and I were one.

"JR, I want you to meet Max Goldman. Max and I work together," Aunt Sarah said.

JR shook Max's hand, but kept his arm around me as he did. "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Goldman," JR said.

My aunt smiled and asked JR to sit down. He pulled me to the couch so I could sit next to him.

"JR, Max, and I are dating," Aunt Sarah said.

"Cool, Mom, it's about time—isn't it?" JR said sincerely.

"Yes, it is. In fact, Max and I have been dating for several years now. I wanted to tell you, but in light of all of the things that were going on with you, I didn't feel it was the best thing to do, not until now," his mom said.

JR stared at his mom for a moment and then he laughed. "Yeah, I can see how you would be a bit concerned, Mom. I'm really happy for you and Mr. Goldman."

"Please call me Max. I don't think you need to be so formal, JR," Max said.

Aunt Sarah chuckled and then said, "Well, that went a lot better than I had expected it to."

"Why, Mom? The old JR is gone forever. I have changed for good! I have a wonderful girlfriend and I'm really enjoying things for the first time since dad died. I completely understand your reluctance to tell me about Max. You were probably right about how I would have reacted. Now, I'm happy for you."

After a few moments of silence, Aunt Sarah said, "Do you want to tell me about what happened yesterday?"

JR told his mom what happened. My Dad supported him, telling Aunt Sarah JR wasn't in any trouble. After he told his story, my aunt just smiled.

"I hope you remember I was planning to come down for your swim meet, not because of what happened," Aunt Sarah said.

"I know, Mom, but I may need a good lawyer before this is all over."

"We'll see whether or not you need an attorney, Son. I'm not a criminal lawyer you know—but Max is. He is a member of the Florida bar too," Aunt Sarah said.

After chatting for a little while, Dad said we should go to dinner so we would be on time for the meeting at school later. We all left the house. I drove JR's truck, following my dad to the restaurant. While we ate, JR told his mom about the things he was doing in school. We talked about grades, classes, swimming, and a few other things, we didn't talk about The Program.

We left the restaurant and headed for school. While I drove behind my dad, something dawned on me.

"JR, you don't think your mom is going to want you to move back to Michigan, do you?" I asked.

"Honey, I have no idea, she hasn't said anything about it," JR said. "I don't want to go back."

My heart caught in my throat. I didn't know if Aunt Sarah was going to make JR move home, but knowing he wanted to stay was so important to me. When I was able to breathe again, I grinned.

We arrived at school a half hour early. Dad had to meet with some of the board members before the assembly. JR and I showed his mom and Max around the school while we waited. The first place we went was the pool. It was so nice to hear JR talk about swimming on the team. The excitement in his voice made me grin.

After walking through the school, we returned to the gym. JR and I sat with his mom, Max, my mom, and Mo. The gym filled fast and soon every seat was filled with a student or a parent. On the stage, there was a podium and several chairs. At seven o'clock sharp, Dad stepped up to the microphone.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming on such short notice. With me tonight are several people I would like to introduce before proceeding. Most of you know Mr. Shaw the principal of the school. To his right are Millie Albertson, Kent Osborne, and Paula Simmons, members of the school board. To my left is Sergeant Nelson from our police department.

"I called this meeting to address what happened at TJ's last night and to discuss the future of The Program," my dad said.

Dad went on, giving a synopsis of what transpired at the local hangout.

"In view of what happened, we, the members of the committee seated on the stage, and I have decided to suspend The Program."

The crowd began buzzing. Some of the kids yelled out, telling my dad not to stop the program. During the mayhem, a girl I didn't recognize walked onto the stage. She talked to my dad for a moment. Dad nodded, went to the microphone, and called for quit.

When the roar died down, Dad said, "I have someone that would like to address the meeting."

Dad stepped aside without introducing the girl.

"Thank you, Supernatant Phelps. I don't know how many of you know me, but I think most of you know what happened to me four years ago. I'm Lorie Clements, the girl that was raped by the Baxter brothers."

The crowd went dead still. The only thing I could hear was my own breathing. I felt JR's hand tighten around mine as we all waited to see what Lorie was going to say.

"I can understand why the administration wants to do away with The Program, but I hope they will reconsider their decision," Lorie took a deep breath. "What happened to me was the most horrible thing that can be done to a woman. I was raped! Three men had their way with me and I had nothing to say about it. Our justice system failed me because of a few technicalities and the way the Baxter's lawyer portrayed me.

"Yes, I was dating Brad Baxter. Yes, I did have sex with him. I did not invite his brothers to join us and the sex that weekend was not consensual, not even with Brad. That however is history. They got what they got and I have to live with it!

"The reason I wanted to address the meeting is two fold. One is to thank Jonathon Dowd for doing something the people of this town and our police department refused to do—stand up to three bullies that have made so many people's lives miserable for so long. Jonathon..."

"JR!" several of the students yelled.

Lorie smiled. "JR, thank you for your bravery. Cindy, and many others, told me what you did. I know in my heart you didn't want to have to hurt anyone, Cindy told me how it upset you, but sometimes things happen because there is no other course of action."

The crowd erupted in cheers and applauds. The students stood up and chanted, "JR, JR, JR." I smiled at JR, leaned over, and kissed his cheek.

"They love you—but not as much as I do," I said.

"I wish I could crawl under my chair," JR said.

The crowd calmed down and Lorie began speaking again.

"JR, you don't have to, but would you please stand up for a moment. Believe me, I know how hard it is, but these people need to know who you are," Lorie said, causing the crowd to erupt again.

JR squeezed my hand and slowly stood. He turned around slowly, letting the people in the gym see him. When he sat down, he was shaking. I put my arm around his shoulders, holding him against my side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.