Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 21: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"The Program has been suspended," Mr. Shaw said when Jackie and I walked up to him.

"Why, Mr. Shaw," I asked, but I felt I knew why.

"The school administration felt it would be a good idea in light of what happened last night. The board wants to reevaluate The Program and make a decision on whether to keep it or not," Mr. Shaw told us and the kids that had gathered around us.

I knew there was no use in trying to debate what was happening, it wouldn't do any good. Taking Jackie's hand, I led her into the building. When we stepped in, we were mobbed by students wanting to know about what happened at TJ's the night before.

Cindy came up to Jackie and me. She smiled up at me and said, "I just have to tell you thank you again, JR. Can we talk later?"

"Sure, how about at lunch?" I said.

Cindy nodded and started to move away. Jackie caught her arm, telling her she could stay if she wanted to. Ted came over, slapped my back, and then shook my hand.

"How's it going, man? That was something last night. You really put those assholes in there place," Ted said.

"If they go back to prison I did," I said, trying to remain as humble as I could. "Look, what happened happened. I don't want to make a big deal out of it. I did it to protect Mo and the rest of the girls."

"You put the Baxter brothers in the hospital, all three of them. You should have put them in the morgue," someone yelled.

I felt myself blushing. Jackie started dragging me away from the crowd. I was grateful she did. We managed to get to our first class, but not with out being stopped by students wanting to congratulate me. The first three days of the week we would be stopped so someone could fondle us. In retrospect, I preferred it to what was happening now.

Our first hour English class was also our homeroom. We would receive announcements about upcoming events and other school news. Before Mr. Wilcox began his lessons, there was an announcement over the paging system. The announcement said there would be a meeting in the gym at seven o'clock that evening and all students, along with their parents, were to attend.

I sighed, figuring I knew what the meeting was going to address. I just wanted things to go back to normal. The hubbub that was going on was wearing on the bliss I felt from making love with Jackie for the first time.

By the time we went to lunch, I was tired of being told I was a hero and being congratulated. While we were in The Program, we got a reprieve during lunch, but we didn't today. I tried to eat my food, but was interrupted time after time.

"Hi, is it okay if I sit here?" Cindy asked.

"Sure, have a seat," I told her.

Cindy greeted Ted, Jackie, and Mo as she sat next to Ted. She picked at her food and fidgeted in her seat. When I asked Cindy what was bothering her, she started to cry.

"My sister told me to thank you, JR. She said it wasn't because you beat the Baxter brothers up, it's because you stood up to them. When I told her about what happened, what you did, she cried for an hour.

"Lindy has been depressed since it happened. She doesn't go out on dates. Except for school, she hardly goes out of the house. Lindy goes to the community college. Last night, after she stopped crying, she seemed different. She was happier than I had seen her in a long time."

I didn't know what to say to Cindy. It was the most I had heard her talk since I had met her. What she told me made me feel good, I was glad her sister felt better. I wasn't happy that it took what it did for Lindy to seemingly find some closure from her ordeal.

"Do you think they're going to stop having The Program here?" Cindy asked.

"I don't know, I hope not," Ted said. He chuckled and smiled at Cindy. "I haven't seen you naked yet."

Cindy blushed, covering her face with her hands. I nudged Jackie before I said, "Yeah, I was really looking forward to seeing you in your birthday suit again, Cindy."

"Why would anyone want to see my body? I'm not thin and sexy, not like Jackie and Mo," Cindy said. "Besides, my parents wouldn't sign the papers. My dad said he didn't want me to be in The Program."

"There isn't a thing wrong with your body, Cin! I'd love to have boobs like yours," Jackie said.

"I have to agree, you have a great body," I said. "Don't forget, I've already seen you naked." I turned to Jackie and smiled. "You have great boobs, Baby!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.