Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 20: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I woke up next to JR. He was on his back with one arm under my neck. Rolling toward him, I kissed his face. JR was erect and I decided not to waste his beautiful hard on. Grinning, I straddled his sleeping body. I lifted his throbbing organ, aligned it with my sopping pussy, and slowly impaled myself on him. When I had his entire length in side me, I leaned forward to kiss JR again.

JR opened his eyes, looking up into mine. I grinned, wiggled my bottom and said, "Good morning, Lover. Would you mind fucking me?"

Rubbing his eyes, JR chuckled. He moved his hips up and his face lit up. "Mmmm, it looks like you started without me, Baby."

"Not really, I was just getting everything ready. Now, shut up and fuck me!"

I began to ride up and down on JR's cock. He gripped my hips, helping me move. Our session only lasted a few minutes, but I was happy. I had felt him swell inside my pussy. I relished JR's facial contortions and the throaty groans that came from deep inside him while his cock spewed his semen.

"Mmmm, that was nice," I said and then I kissed his lips. "Do you think we have time for one more before school?"

"I don't know, but I'm willing to try," JR said.

"Baby, I really wish we could, but you know we have to get going. When I get up, I'm going to leak all over the place."

"So what, I don't care, leak on me," JR said.

I giggled and began sliding up his body. I could feel the wetness coating his stomach and then his chest as I scooted my crotch along his body. I giggled as a strange thought filled my head.

"If you don't stop me, I'm going to sit on your face," I told JR.

I kept moving slowly, waiting for him to push me off. When my pussy was at the base of his neck, I looked down into his eyes. He put his hands behind his head, opened his mouth, and stuck out his tongue. I giggled again.

"You think I'm kidding, don't you?"

JR grinned and winked at me. I huffed, knowing he was testing me. When he chuckled, I planted my pussy right on his mouth. Bracing myself, I waited for JR to throw me aside like he had done to the bullies the night before. Instead, he grabbed my hips and drilled his tongue into my pussy.

I let out a shriek when he rubbed his nose against my clit. I grabbed his head, pulling him to me. My head began spinning as JR sent me over the edge. I rocked my hips, smearing our wetness over his face.

My orgasm was intense and my body shook uncontrollably. JR's tongue stabbed at me, keeping me at the peak of my pleasure for several moments. I finally came down from the bliss of my climax. I slid down JR's body and kissed him fiercely. The taste of his come and my juices combined in my mouth, intoxicating me. JR wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back with the same urgency I felt.

"We have to go," JR said. "I don't want to be late for school."

I agreed albeit very reluctantly. We went into the bathroom, showering together. While we soaped one another, I felt giddy.

"We did it, didn't we?" I said to JR.

"Oh yeah, and how! Honey, it was the most wonderful feeling I could have ever imagined." JR took my shoulders in his hands. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Jackie, being in your pussy was great, but the feeling of being connected, connected at our souls, was beyond words."

I kissed JR and then pressed my face against his chest. I didn't want him to see me crying. The love I felt at that moment was so intense I didn't know if it could ever be duplicated. JR gently stroked my back. He kissed the top of my head, telling me he loved me over and over.

"I wish I could tell you how much I love you, JR. It feels like my heart is going to burst through my chest."

We hugged for a moment. JR turned me around, wrapped his arms over my chest, and held my breasts with both hands. "I'll keep your heart from busting out."

I giggled and then squirmed out of his arms. We finished in the shower, got out, and dried one another. Once we were ready, we went to our rooms to get dressed. I found a cute sundress to wear that day. I put on a yellow bra and matching panty. Happy with how I looked, I went to the kitchen to get breakfast for JR and me.

"Morning, Mo, have Mom and Dad gone to work?" I said.

"Yeah, they left a note to say they were going to be late tonight."

"Mo, I am so screwed!"

My sister looked up from her cereal and said, "Why, Jackie?"

I giggled and said, "Because JR screwed me, that's why." I giggled again. "We did it three times last night and again this morning."

Mo grinned and said, "Was it great? Oh my God, it was, wasn't it?"

I grinned as I nodded my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.