Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 19: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jackie came into my room, walked to where I was standing, and gave me a hug. She rested her head against my chest, holding me with her arms around my waist. I put my arms around her, resting my chin on the top of her head. Neither of us said anything while we held one another. I began to move my hand up and down Jackie's back, feeling her spine. She sighed and squeezed me tighter.

Turning her head up, Jackie looked at me. I leaned over, placing my lips against hers. We kissed tenderly for a moment and then Jackie parted her lips. Our tongues met, moving against one another's. Jackie's breathing changed and she moaned into my mouth.

We moved across the floor until I felt the bed against my leg. Sitting on the bed, I brought Jackie down with me. We fell back, our mouths still locked together. Shifting, Jackie and I faced one another. She pulled her leg up, placing it on top of mine. I broke out kiss to take a deep breath. Jackie put her hand behind my head, pulling my mouth back to hers.

I rubbed Jackie's side, moving my hand from the waistband of her skirt to her armpit and back. When I brushed her breast with my thumb, she moaned. Covering her breast with my hand, I massaged her through her top and bra. She pushed against my hand as my fingers flexed on the firm mound of her breast. Jackie moved her hand to my ass, pulling my crotch against hers. She shifted so she could rub her thigh against my erection.

As my lust rose I moaned. I worked Jackie's top up over her breasts. She released me long enough for me to remove the shirt. Jackie tugged at my shirt, so I helped her remove it. After a few more minutes of kissing and touching, I removed her bra. I lowered my head so I could kiss her boobs while my hand explored under her skirt. I felt the dampness between her legs when I rubbed the gusset of her panties.

The next thing I knew, Jackie and I were naked, a state we had been enjoying for three days. We wiggled our bodies against one another's, trying to get as close as we could. With my mouth latched to hers, I rolled Jackie onto her back. I moved until I was laying on her, my cock pressing against her mons. We rocked our hips, both of us moaning out in pleasure.

Jackie wiggled her body, sliding down until the head of my cock was against her vulva. She put her hands on the sides of my face, pushing my head up so she could look into my eyes. Her eyes sparkled and her smile made my heart pound even harder. I knew what I wanted to do; Jackie told me what she wanted.

"Jonathon, I want to feel you in me. I want to make love with you," Jackie said. She reached between us, taking my cock in her hand. Jackie rubbed my cock against her labia while still staring into my eyes. "I love you so much!"

I pushed forward, feeling the heat of her pussy with the head of my cock. Jackie continued to guide me until I was centered at her wet entrance. She kept her hand wrapped around my shaft and pulled me into her. I felt the tightness of her pussy as my cock pressed through the ring of muscle around her vaginal opening. She stopped my progress, holding still for a moment. When Jackie pulled on my cock again, I pushed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.