Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 18: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was still vibrating when JR drove away from TJ's. He dropped Cindy, Suzie, and Ted off at their houses before heading home. Mo rode with my parents.

I was still in a daze. I had watched JR take on three guys that were bigger than he was and beat all of them. He moved like he was dancing as he punched and kicked the bullies. I remembered hearing about Cindy's sister and her ordeal. The local news covered the trial. I couldn't imagine how Cindy must have felt when the Baxter brothers came into TJ's.

JR smiled as he drove. I sat next to him, hugging his right arm. When we got home, we sat in the living room and talked with Mom and Dad. Mo sat on one side of JR, leaning against him. I sat on the other side, holding his hand.

"Look, I don't want to make a big deal out of this," JR said. "I don't like to fight, but this was one of the times it was necessary. Those guys weren't going to leave us alone and I was pretty sure they would end up hurting someone."

"They did hurt someone, they hurt me," Mo said. She pulled her shirt up to show the bruises. "Thanks for sticking up for me."

"I want to thank you too, JR. I don't approve of fighting, but you're right, sometimes it's unavoidable. I think you kids should get to bed; you have school in the morning," Dad said.

My dad got up and went into his office, closing the door. Mom gave us hugs, telling JR how proud she was for sticking up for Mo and the rest of us. JR, Mo, and I went to our rooms.

"Are you going to sleep in JR's room tonight?" Mo asked me.

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, "I don't know, I don't know if he wants me to."

"Don't be silly, of course he wants you to. JR loves you." Mo came over and sat on my bed. "I promise to stay in here tonight."

I grinned at my sister. Deciding that I could always come back if JR wanted to be alone, I got up. On the way through the bathroom, I stopped to make sure my top and skirt looked right. I closed the door to my room and opened the door to JR's.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.