Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 15: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I didn't know what Jackie was up to, but what the hell; I was going to go along. I was excited, but not to the point I needed relief. Jackie and I had fooled around that morning and I had come several times the night before. Having Mo in bed with us was a trip, something I would definitely want to do again. The things my aunt had told me were still clear in my mind and made more sense that ever.

It was like I could feel my love for Jackie growing by the minute. My aunt's explanation of the difference between love and sex, along with the analogy to a plant made clear what had been confusing to me. Even though Jackie was my first girlfriend and love, I felt I could—we could, separate our love from our desires and enjoy the remaining days we had in The Program.

I had heard about some of the other students and the things they did while they were in The Program. At first the stories about the open sexual activity seemed to be a plot for an adult movie, but the more I was exposed, and saw how things went, the more I realized we, the kids in The Program, were being given an opportunity that we wouldn't otherwise have.

In my mind, I knew I had an out. I could always go back home to Michigan. My mom would surely see the difference in me and realize I had changed. I wasn't interested in hanging with my crew anymore or doing the things I had done to get me where I was. Being a jerk wasn't something I planned to do again. I loved Jackie and wanted to be with her, but if for some reason it didn't workout, I knew I had an escape route.

With that in mind, I knew what I wanted to do. I wasn't sure about Jackie's wishes, but I figured I could just let things develop and see where they went. Jackie had something up her sleeve, metaphorically—so did I.

Looking up, I caught Jackie's eye. We shared a smile that made my heart jump. When I mouthed, "I love you," she did the same.

Mr. Wilcox came into the classroom. He went to his desk and said hello to the class. Glancing at me and then Jackie, he said, "Do either of you need relief this morning?"

I raised my hand, telling Mr. Wilcox I wanted relief when he acknowledged me. Jackie raised her hand, telling our teacher she wanted relief too. Mr. Wilcox chuckled and called us to the front of the class.

"Let me guess, you two want to provide relief for each other, right?" Mr. Wilcox said.

"Yes, sir, if that's okay," I said.

"Yes, it's fine. As far as I know there is nothing in the rules that prevents you from providing relief for one another." Mr. Wilcox lowered his voice so only Jackie and I could hear him. "You know that intercourse is against the rules don't you."

"Ahh darn, I always wanted my first time to be in front of the class," Jackie said with a giggle. She smiled and then said, "Yes, we know the rules, Mr. Wilcox."

"Very well, have fun," Mr. Wilcox said as he headed for his desk.

Putting my mouth close to Jackie's ear, I whispered, "Sit in the chair."

Jackie placed her towel on the small wooden chair and sat down. I put my hands behind her knees, pulling her forward until her butt was on the edge of the chair. Jackie smiled when I started to rub her pussy. When I worked my finger into her, she let out a muffled gasp. It was the first time I had entered her vagina with my finger.

"Oh God that feels so good, JR," Jackie said as I began to saw my finger in her pussy. She moaned and looked up into my eyes. "Move closer so I can kiss your cock"

I shifted around so Jackie could get a hold of my cock. She stroked me for a moment and then covered the end with her mouth. When Jackie began taking more, I removed my finger from her sex. Jackie let out a moan. She removed her mouth, looked into my eyes, and said, "What about me?"

"Sorry, but I can't—not while you're doing what you're doing, Baby. Don't worry, I'll make sure you are satisfied too," I told Jackie.

Jackie grinned and went back to what she was doing. She moved her head, sliding her lips up and down my shaft. While she was concentrating on me, I glanced toward Ted. I pointed at Ted and then indicated he should come up to the front of the room. Ted pointed at his chest and I nodded.

I put my hands on the sides of Jackie's head to block her view of Ted coming up to where we were. She held my wrists and increased her movement. When Ted got close, I cocked my head toward Jackie's splayed legs. He raised his eyebrows and I opened my mouth, waggling my tongue. Ted's mouth fell open when he realized what I was asking him to do. He mouthed, "Are you sure," and I nodded.

Looking down, I could see Jackie's mouth moving over the first half of my cock. I could also see Ted as he dropped to his knees between Jackie's legs. Ted moved his head closer to Jackie's crotch and licked the length of her vulva. I felt her mouth tighten around my dick and then she glanced down.

Jackie's eyes opened as wide as I'd ever seen them. She watched Ted licking her for a moment and then looked up at me. I grinned, winking at her. Jackie rolled her eyes and gobbled my cock back into her mouth.

Grabbing my ass, Jackie attacked my cock energetically. She bobbed her head, taking more each time she pushed her head forward. I could hear the heckling from our classmates, but ignored the comments. Ted was lapping Jackie's pussy and fingering her as she sucked my cock. Suddenly Jackie growled around my dick and then shoved her face forward. I felt my cock pop through the opening to her throat and then I felt her head against my lower stomach.

Jackie gagged a little, but didn't pull back. The gasps of the kids watching quickly turned to cheers. The sensation was more than I could take. I felt my climax boil and warned Jackie. She groaned, sending vibrations through my body. When my cock began to swell, Jackie pulled back a little. My semen shot into her sucking mouth. Jackie swallowed the first and second surge, but let the next to collect in her mouth.

My cock stopped pulsing and Jackie sucked it back into her throat. She shook her head from side to side, rubbing her nose in my pubic hair. Jackie pulled her mouth off my cock, tilted her head back, and let out a screech as her orgasm overtook her.

I grinned, watching her clamp Ted's head between her thighs. Her body went stiff and her hands gripped the back of Ted's head. Jackie babbled as she came for all our classmates to see. After a moment, her body relaxed. Her legs fell off Ted's shoulders, her feet hitting the floor with a thud. Jackie pushed Ted away from her crotch, telling him she couldn't take anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.