Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 14: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was about half asleep and enjoying the feeling of having JR next to me. The door to the bedroom opened and I saw my mom standing in the opening. I blinked a few times to help my eyes adjust. When I was finally awake, I began to panic. Mom put her finger to her lips and then smiled at me.

She came to the bed, leaned over, and whispered, "I'm leaving in a few minutes. I checked your room but found it empty. Is everything going as well as it looks?"

I grinned and nodded. Mom kissed my forehead and said, "I'll see you after school." She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

I sighed, feeling relieved Mom didn't want me to get up. JR was lying behind me with his cock nested in the crack of my butt. It wasn't that I minded her seeing me; I liked how it felt and didn't want to move. I shifted my bottom and JR put his arm around me. He wiggled a little, but he didn't wake up. I moved his hand so it covered my boob, holding it in place with my hand.

While lying with JR snuggled against me, I thought about the things we had done the night before. I had tricked JR into having oral sex with Mo and me at the same time. While we were doing it I didn't think he minded, but I was a bit concerned about how he would feel this morning.

Part of the reason I told Mo to join JR and me was to make her happy, but I also had ulterior motives. I wanted to engage in a threesome with JR and another guy. In order to keep our promise to each other, I had to get JR into a threesome first. While it would have been the same if we did it with JR, another guy, and me first, I thought it would be easier if it was with my sister.

I grinned when I remembered how surprised JR was when Mo started giving him a blowjob. Seeing my sister sucking my boyfriend's cock really turned me on—maybe more than it should have. I began to worry that I had gone too far. What if JR was upset when he woke up? What if he started liking, or even loving, Mo more than he loved me? What if I had derailed our relationship just when it was getting started?

The more I thought about it, to more anxious I became. I started to draft my apology in my head. While I searched for the words I would use to tell JR I had made a mistake, I felt him kiss the back of my neck. His lips barely grazed my skin as he moved them on my neck.

JR began flexing his fingers on my boob. I sighed, letting my breath out slowly. He moved a little and then I felt his cock between my legs. His hips moved slowly, rubbing his hardon against my pussy.

Turning my head toward JR, I said, "Mo is in bed with us." I wanted him to put his penis in me more than anything.

JR moved his head so his mouth was near my ear. "I know, I just want to feel my cock where it is," he whispered. JR kissed my cheek and continued to move.

I reached down and used my fingers to press his cock against me. He moved a little faster, rubbing against my labia and clit. His hand massaged my breasts, moving from one to the other. I felt myself being turned on and knew I would come if he kept it up.

"I love you, Baby," JR said softly.

My body tensed with pleasure. "Mmmm, I love you too."

JR's cock started to throb against my fingers and my pussy. I pressed harder, causing it to scrape against my clit even more than it had been. He let out a grunt, his body stiffened, and I felt his come hit the palm of my hand. His hot semen triggered my orgasm and I joined him in a mutual orgasm. When his cock stopped spurting, I held it against me. I felt his chest against my back as he took one deep breath after another. I too was breathing hard, but I was also so happy my eyes filled with tears of joy.

JR held me snuggly against him, his hand still on my breast. He kissed my shoulder a couple times and then nuzzled my neck with his nose.

All thoughts of JR being upset with me left my mind. I stopped thinking and started to thoroughly enjoy the feeling of his cock against my sex. It was hard for me to comprehend that only three days ago I was dreaming of scenarios just like the one I was relishing—having JR as my lover. Now, thanks in large part to The Program, my dreams had started to become realities.

Fantasies that had been stored in my mind, only used for stimulation for masturbation, were real—at last! All of the things I had thought of as dirty, were tame by comparison. Having JR's cock in my mouth was a dream. Having his semen squirt against my tongue was a feeling and taste I longed to repeat whenever I could.

There was more than sex though; I loved kissing JR and having him hold me. I couldn't put a finger on the moment I fell for JR, all I know is it happened and I was happy it did. The fact he felt the same way about me was a resent dream come true.

I felt his semen start to drip from my hand. Rather than mess up the bed anymore than we had, I smeared the thick fluid over my mons. "You made me messy," I whispered and then I giggled. "I can't wait until you can do it again."

JR chuckled and said, "Honey, you wouldn't like the next mess I'm going to make. I have to take a leak."

I rolled over so I was facing JR. I kissed him tenderly, giggled, and said, "How do you know?"

JR mumbled something about golden showers before climbing over me. I watched his butt as he headed for the bathroom.

"It's about time you two finished, I have to pee!" Mo said as she sat up. "Jackie, thanks for last night, I had fun."

"Just don't plan on making it a habit, Sis. Once this week is over, so is the fooling around. I love JR and he loves me."

"I know—you are so lucky." Mo giggled and said, "So is JR!"

"Don't worry, you'll find a boyfriend someday," I said to Mo. "You're only fifteen, you have time."

"I'm almost sixteen," Mo corrected me with a grin. We laughed and then I gave my sister a hug.

It was weird hugging Mo while we were both naked. We had hugged before, but this felt so different. I began to unwrap my arms from around her and startled when she kissed my boob.

"Hey, don't do that, I'm no lez you know!" I chided.

Mo giggled and said, "I'm not either."

"Then why did you do that—kiss my boob?"

"Because I wanted to, Jackie. Don't knock it until you've tried it."

"Go take your shower. You can use the other bathroom okay?" I told Mo, wanting to shower alone with JR.

Mo nodded and headed for the door. I giggled and told her to take a cold shower to cool her down. Mo left the room. I went to the bathroom to shower with JR. He was turning on the water when I walked in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.