Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 13: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Yes and no," Jackie said. "We have to talk—again. My parents are really messing with my head."

"How?"

Jackie began to tell me about the conversion she and her parents had. After a moment, Jackie glanced at Mo.

"I know, I know, you want me to leave," Mo said.

"Um, maybe not this time, some of this concerns you too," Jackie said.

Mo shut her book and moved closer to Jackie and me. Jackie continued, telling us about what Uncle Jason and Aunt Andrea said about Jackie and me sleeping together.

"No way, Mom and Dad said you could sleep with him?" Mo said. "That's so unfair!"

I looked at Mo and Jackie giggled. That's when she told me what Mo had asked her. Mo blushed, covering her face with both hands.

"Shut up, Jackie! That was supposed to be between you and me," Mo mumbled.

"What's going on, I'm confused?" I said.

"You tell him, Mo," Jackie said.

Mo stuck her tongue out at her sister. Her face and upper chest turned red from blushing.

"I told Jackie I wanted to lose my virginity." Mo covered her face again and talked through her hands. "I told her I wanted you to do it!"

My jaw dropped and Jackie giggled. Mo kept her hand over her face for a moment, but finally let them drop into her lap.

"Um, I'm honored, but I haven't lost my virginity yet, Mo," I said keeping my voice low and as steady as I could.

"I know, I mean after you and Jackie fuck," Mo said.

"Who says we're going to do that? That's up to Jackie," I said.

Jackie looked at me and said, "It's up to US, isn't it? It has to be something WE want, not just me." Leaning close to me, she whispered in my ear, "I've already made up my mind, Honey."

I turned my head, looking at Jackie. She grinned and nodded her head, answering my unasked question. I smiled back as my cock began to swell. I wanted to make love with Jackie more than anything and she just told me she wanted the same thing. Could my life get any better?

"I think I need a swim before dinner," I said.

Mo giggled and said, "What's the matter, sitting with two naked girls making you hard?"

"No, Mo, sitting with two beautiful girls is making me hard," I said and then chuckled. "Two very beautiful girls."

"How would you like these two beautiful girls to give you some relief?" Mo asked with a grin. She looked at Jackie and said, "Sorry, it's just that I can only do things with boys in my class when I'm in school."

Jackie put her sister in a headlock and laughed. "What am I going to do with my horny little sister?" Jackie held Mo for a moment and then screeched, "Ouch! She bit my boob!"

"What's going on in here?" Aunt Andrea asked as she came into the living room.

"Mo bit my boob, Mom," Jackie said as she rubbed her breast.

"Now, Mo, don't bite your sister's breast." My aunt chuckled. "How would you like it if Jackie bit yours?"

"Mmmm, that might be fun if she didn't bite too hard," Mo said.

"Dinner is ready, come eat. Are you kids finished with your homework?" Aunt Andrea said.

"Almost, I have a few math problems to finish," Jackie said.

Mo and I said we were finished with our homework.

We all went to the dinning room. After dinner, Mo and I did the dishes while Jackie finished her schoolwork.

"JR, Jackie wasn't lying when she said I wanted you to be the one to take my virginity," Mo said while handing me a plate to dry.

"I didn't think she was, Mo."

"Will you do it?"

"Mo, I don't know. I mean any guy would be lucky to be with you, but you know how Jackie and I feel about each other. We're in love."

Mo nodded and handed me another plate. "I love you too, JR," she said, avoiding looking at me.

"Mo, I love you too. It's different than the way I love, Jackie, but I do love you."

"Then why won't you make love to me?"

I felt Jackie against my back. Her arms went around my waist and her hands fondled my cock. "Yeah, why won't you make love to her?"

Twisting away from Jackie, I tossed the dishtowel on the counter and ran outside. I jumped into the pool and began swimming laps. Pressing myself, I did the butterfly stroke while trying to clear my head. When I finally stopped to rest, I noticed my aunt sitting on the patio.

"You're doing very well with the butterfly, JR," my aunt said. She got up and came to the edge of the pool. Aunt Andrea pulled her dress up above her knees, sat down, and dangled her legs in the water. "What's up? You looked like you were upset when you came barreling across the patio."

"I'm confused—very confused," I said as I hoisted myself out of the pool so I could sit next to my aunt.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know."

"What ever it is, you'll probably feel better if you do."

I thought for a moment and then said, "It's about Jackie and Mo."

Aunt Andrea chuckled and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't make light of your dilemma. Those two can be a handful, can't they?"

I nodded.

"I assume your problem is Mo, am I right?" my aunt asked.

"Mostly, it's her. I don't..."

"Mo has a crush on you, JR. Jackie is head over heels in love where Mo is infatuated. What Mo wants is very important to her for more reasons than just having sex. Let me ask you this, do you love Jackie?"

"Yes, with all my heart."

"How about Mo, or your mom, or me?"

"I love all of you," I said.

"So, is it fair to say you can love more than one person at the same time?"

I nodded, wondering where she was going with the questions.

"You're right, JR, it is possible to love more than one person at the same time. Love is an emotion just like fear, jealousy, and hate. Our degrees of love can vary, but love is love."

"That makes sense, I guess."

"Do you know the difference between sex and making love?"

"Um, you can have sex with almost anyone but you can only make love with someone you love?"

"Yes, that right, but you can have sex with someone you love and not make love to them too."

Looking at my aunt I furrowed my brow.

Smiling, Aunt Andrea went on. "I can make love with Uncle Jason or have sex with him. Making love is very special, something I cherish. Having sex is fun, something I need. When your uncle and I have sex, I could be with almost anyone. Its pure lust with very little emotion attached. When we make love, there isn't anyone in the world but the two of us. It isn't about lust; it's about sharing a pleasure only two people in love can share.

"When your uncle and I were dating, I had two other boyfriends for a while. I love all three of them. When I made love to one of them, it was special. There were no comparisons in my mind. When I was with Uncle Jason, he was the only one I thought of—it was the same with the others."

"Why did you marry Uncle Jason and not one of the other guys?" I asked.

"He asked me to marry him and the other two didn't." My aunt smiled at me.

"What if one of the other guys would have asked you?"

"JR, it doesn't matter, they didn't ask."

"Did you ever have sex with the other two guys after Uncle Jason asked you to marry him?"

My aunt giggled and said, "That, young man, is none of your business. If you haven't gotten it yet, the point I'm trying to make is love is dynamic, not static. It changes and grows as we do. You can't say, 'this is love' and leave it at that. You have to nurture love. You have to feed it and help it grow—just like any living thing. If you don't water and feed a house plant, it will die. Wild plants depend on nature, but when we take them out of the wild and put them under our care, we have to look after them.

"Love is the same; left alone it will probably die. If you only feed love once in awhile, it will perk up, but it will soon wilt again. You have to tend to it as long as it lives."

"Aunt Andrea, I think I understand what you're telling me, but what does that have to do with Jackie, Mo, and me?" I asked.

My aunt stood up. She pulled her dress off and stood at the edge of the pool naked as a jaybird. Looking down at me she said, "I have more than one plant and they're all very healthy!" She dived into the pool, leaving me sitting there with my mouth hanging open.

I watched my aunt swim from one end of the pool to the other. Her movements were graceful as she glided through the water. Jackie came out and sat next to me.

"I'm so sorry, JR, I didn't mean to upset you," Jackie said. "Please don't be mad at me—or Mo."

I continued to watch my aunt swim. Jackie put her arm around my waist, letting her hand rest on my hip. She leaned against my side and I put my arm over her shoulders.

"I'm not mad at you, I never really was. I was confused."

"What were you confused about, JR?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.