Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 11: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jackie jerked when my tongue came in contact with her pussy. I had talked to Ted before class and he gave me a few pointers. With my hands on the tops of her thighs, I began licking and kissing Jackie's pussy. The taste was tangy and the fragrance made my nostrils flare. I moved my tongue over her labia, teasing her like Ted had told me to. I cast my eyes up and looked at Jackie's face. She stared down at me, her mouth partly open.

I kept my tongue moving and added kisses, avoiding her clit for the moment. Ted had told me to tease her until she started to wiggle. Heeding his advice, I kissed her vulva and thighs where they met her sex. Jackie began to move her hips, rocking her pussy against my face. I split her labia with my tongue, running it up to her clitoris. When Jackie squealed, I almost chuckled.

Jackie was wiggling so much I had to grip her butt to keep her pussy against my mouth. She clamped my head between her thighs, letting out a groan. She bucked against me for a few moments and then went limp. I gave her wet pussy a few more licks, savoring the taste I knew I wanted to enjoy again soon. After kissing both of her thighs, I looked up.

"Oh my God, JR!" Jackie said.

I stood and offered my hand to Jackie. She took it and stood on her wobbly legs. Putting my arm around her waist, I helped her to her seat. I fixed the towel on her seat, and sat her down.

"Thank you," I whispered. "I hope I did that right."

"Baby that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. You just keep getting better at making me nuts!"

The teacher told me to take my seat. During the class, Jackie and I traded glances.

"What did you do to Jackie in History?" Kim asked. "She looked like she was going to pass out."

"He almost did make me pass out, Kim. I've never felt anything like that," Jackie said.

"I just wanted to give it a shot, I guess I did okay," I said to Jackie.

We had gone through the line and were at a table eating our lunch. Jackie was grinning from ear to ear, making me feel proud that I was able to give her so much pleasure.

"You did great, Baby. I can't believe you did that in front of the class," Jackie said.

"Shit, girl, you should be happy he did it at all. A lot of guys won't do it," Kim said.

"Why not? Why wouldn't a guy want to make his girlfriend feel good?" I said.

"Who knows why? I guess it's the same reason some girls won't go down on their boyfriends," Kim said. "I don't see anything wrong with giving or receiving oral sex."

Jackie giggled and said, "Neither do I!"

Mo came over to the table and sat next to her sister. Looking at me, she said, "There's a rumor going around that JR went down on you in History, Jackie."

"Oh boy did he ever. I thought I was going to faint," Jackie said.

"You are so lucky, I asked for relief from Billy again today. I asked him to do it, but he made a face and then fingered me. No more blowjobs for that boy," Mo said with a giggle.

After lunch, we left for our next class. While we walked down the hall, Aunt Andrea stopped Jackie and me. "How are things going for you two?" my aunt asked.

I put my arm around Jackie and said, "Great, Aunt Andrea."

Jackie told her mom we were having fun. My aunt grinned told us she would see us later. Once she was gone, Jackie put her hand over her mouth and gasped.

"I just realized Mom knows about everything we're doing!" Jackie said.

"Is that a problem?" I replied.

"No, I guess not. I mean doesn't every mom know that their daughter gets her pussy kissed in front of the entire history class?"

"Oh shit, I see what you mean. The teachers must tell each other what happens in their classes—right?"

"I'm pretty sure they do." Jackie started to giggle and said, "That means she knows what Mo is doing too. She hasn't said anything so maybe she doesn't care."

I thought about what Jackie said for a moment. "Baby, I think she cares. I also think she knew what could happen if you and Mo were in the program. Maybe she just wants us to get the benefits of The Program. I wouldn't worry about it."

"You're probably right, JR. Are you enjoying the benefits of The Program?" Jackie asked with a giggle.

"Yes, I'm enjoying it, more than you may know. The fooling around is fun and seeing you naked is great. There is much more for me though. I have made new friends and I've been able to talk to girls. Before I moved down here, I couldn't remember my name when I tried to talk to a girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.