Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 10: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

When I woke up, I started grinning and humming a song. Mo giggled and asked me what was making me so giddy. When I told her, she shouted, "YEAH, way to go!"

I giggled and said, "You're right, it isn't bad at all. In fact, I liked it. I don't know if I liked the taste because of the flavor, or because of whose it was."

"Maybe both," Mo said. "There is only one way to find out."

"How?" I said, realizing where it was going after I said it. "Oh, you mean give another guy a blowjob, right?"

My sister giggled as she nodded her head. I threw my pillow at her. "You're incorrigible, Mo. What makes you think I want to give anyone else a blowjob?"

"You told me you and JR agreed not to do anything you hadn't done together, right?"

I nodded.

"Well, if you didn't want to do it with someone else, you could have waited."

"Maybe I just wanted JR to be able to get one if he wanted to," I said.

Mo giggled and said, "Yeah right! Look, you two have an agreement. If you want to try things, you'd better do them while you're in The Program. Either that, or you and JR are going to have to have one very open relationship later."

I headed for the bathroom to take my shower. My sister made a comment about inviting JR to shower with me. I thought about it, but decided to wait for another time.

After finishing in the shower and fixing my hair, I put on the clothes I would be wearing for the next hour. While Mo was in the shower, I went to the kitchen. JR was already there, waiting for me.

JR got up from his chair, came over to me, and gave me a kiss. I put my arms around his waist, letting my hands rest on his butt.

"Good morning, Baby, or should I say LJ?" I said and then gave him another kiss.

"Are you going to keep calling me that?" JR asked.

"Yup, I sure am. Have I told you how much I love you yet?"

"No, you haven't."

"I love you a bunch!" I said.

"I love you too, Honey. You look great this morning, I really like you in short skirts," JR told me.

"You're going to see me naked in a little while," I said.

"I know, I still think you look sexy when you're dressed, is that okay?"

"You bet it is, Baby! I'll dress sexy for you whenever you want me to. I'll go naked for you too."

"I'll get naked for you too, JR," Mo said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Um, Mo, I really hate to tell you, but you are naked," I said.

"I know, I figured why bother with getting dressed just to strip when I get to school. Going naked is so much easier," Mo said.

"Whatever; just make sure you take clothes. We might want to go somewhere after school. That is unless you're going to just stay naked all the time," I said, thinking that my sister may have a pretty good idea.

We ate breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, and left for school. Mo slouched in her seat while JR drove. I giggled at her and told her I thought she was being silly. When we arrived at school, JR and I stripped at the front entrance. We put our clothes in the boxes provided and went inside. When I saw Kim, I told JR I'd talk to him in a few minutes.

"I did it, Kim, I gave JR a blowjob," I said. I told Kim about my feelings for JR and about the conversation we had with my parents.

"Great, now no one gets a chance with him," Kim said.

"That's not entirely true. JR and I have an agreement for the rest of the week. We decided we wouldn't do anything with anyone else that we haven't done together."

"That's cool. Maybe I can convince him to let me give him a blowjob. Don't get pissed, but I would like to know if I can get that big cock of his in my mouth," Kim said and then she giggled.

A guy I didn't know came up behind me. He reached around my body and began playing with my breasts. After a moment, he left. I glanced at JR, smiling when he smiled at me. He was talking to Ted while several girls came up and played with his cock.

"Looks like my boyfriend's cock is popular, doesn't it," I said to Kim.

"JR is a hunk! His cock is just the icing on the cake," Kim said.

I watched JR for a moment. Kim was right, he was a hunk. His muscles flexed when he moved. His hair was a little long, but I figured he'd cut it for swimming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.