Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 9: Jonathon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jonathon - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

"Mmmm, that feels so good," I told Jackie. "I'm glad you came in to see me. I was going to go to your room, but I didn't think it would be a good idea with Mo there."

"My sister would have loved it. She has a crush on you, almost as bad as I do."

Jackie began stroking my cock from the base to the head. She stopped, pulled the blanket back, and stared at my member. Sliding down, she started to move my cock around and look at it.

"Your cock is so nice, although I really don't have anything to compare it to. I've seen the other guys in The Program, but never touched any of them." Jackie ran her thumb around the ridge, causing me to jump. "Did that hurt?"

"No, my dick is very sensitive there. It feels good when you touch the head."

Jackie ran her thumb over my glans. "Is that what this is, the head? It looks like a plumb."

Leaning closer, Jackie kissed my glans. Once again I jerked, but she wasn't deterred. She kissed me a few more times and then looked up.

"It's so soft, it feels almost like rubber. Am I doing this right?"

"Honey, what you're doing is oh so right! I've never done anything like this before so we're going to have to learn together."

"Mmmm, I like that idea. Will you tell me what you like or don't like?"

I groaned and nodded my head. Jackie giggled and began kissing my cock again. She moved down my shaft, kissing and licking the underside of my cock. It was all I could do to keep from moving my hips.

Jackie cocked her head, resting her cheek against my shaft. She fondled my balls, rolling them in the palm of her hand. I cautioned her about how sensitive my testicles were and told her to be gentle. She nodded, moved her head, and kissed my balls. Jackie moved her mouth up my shaft, her tongue licking the length.

I lifted my head so I could watch what Jackie was doing. The sight of her kissing and licking my cock was driving me nuts. Reaching for her, I put my hand on one of Jackie's boobs. She moaned with her mouth against my cock, sending vibrations through my entire body.

Gripping me with one hand, Jackie stood my cock straight up. She licked the tip, wiping away the fluid that was oozing from the slit. I watched as she moved her tongue in her mouth. She looked at me and smiled.

"That doesn't taste bad at all."

"That's not my semen, that is pre-come," I said.

"What does your semen taste like?"

I was about to tell her didn't know, but Jackie giggled and winked at me.

Turning her attention back to my member, Jackie opened her mouth and covered the head. I watched my cock go into her mouth and my hips moved up. Jackie let a little more of my cock into her mouth before clamping her lips around the shaft. She moved her head up and down over the first couple of inches of my cock.

"Oh, Baby, that is so good."

Jackie moaned and took another inch. She was driving me to the brink as she moved her head down a bit more. I heard her gag and then she backed off.

"I think I tried to take too much for my first time," Jackie said.

"Honey, if you keep doing that, you know what's going to happen, don't you?"

"You're going to shoot your stuff in my mouth, right?"

"Yes."

"Good, that's what I want you to do."

Jackie returned her mouth to my cock. She used her hand to stroke what she couldn't fit in her mouth. I watched her cheeks caving in as she applied suction. When she sucked too hard, I told her.

Jackie developed a rhythm. Her mouth and hand moved as one, sliding up and down my cock. I tightened my grip on her breast, causing her to moan. When she slid down, I squeezed her boob. When she came up my shaft, I softened my grip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.