Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School - Cover

Jonathon And Jackie: Naked In School

Copyright© 2007 by Dark Vision

Chapter 8: Jackie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Jackie - Jonathon can't seem to stay out of trouble. At a loss, his mother takes him to Florida to live with her brother and his family. Jonathon doesn't know about The Program, but is introduced to it by his cousins, Jackie and Moraine.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Oh boy, here it comes, I thought as Mom finished her sentence. The sex lecture! How embarrassing was this going to be? Here I was. I had just spent the day naked. I jacked off my cousin, now boyfriend, and now we were going to have to endure my parents' lecture about being responsible.

When Dad asked Mo to leave, I was all the more worried. Not about the lecture, I could understand that, it was how JR was going to respond. My parents had always been very open about sex. If my sister or I had a question, all we had to do is ask.

"First of all, I want you two to think things through. No matter how your relationship turns out, you two will still be cousins. Things will get very confusing for you two and we want both of you to know you can come to us whenever you want to," my aunt said.

"Please try to control yourselves around Mo. I don't know how much she knows, but she should have the opportunity to discover things on her own. Mom and I don't know how much experience you two have—it really doesn't matter. We want you to do whatever it is you feel comfortable doing.

"I want both of you to always remember that no means no. It doesn't matter who says it. I also want you to know that there isn't anything right or wrong if and when you decide to have sex. Be open and supportive. Don't judge one another based on a request or desire. If you talk, you'll do fine," Dad said.

I was blown away. I would have never guessed my parents would say the things they said, regardless of how open they were. If I had heard them correctly, they said it was okay for JR and me to do pretty much anything we wanted to.

"Jealousy will destroy a relationship faster that anything else," Mom said. "You have to trust each other and talk, like Dad said. This week is going to try both of you and your feelings for each other. It may be hard for you two to deal with watching someone touching the other one. The Program is the way it is. You can't change the rules. If your feelings are strong, you two will get through this week just fine. If you find you can't deal with it, maybe you weren't meant to be together."

Have you ever had cold water thrown on you? That's how I felt when Mom said what she did about not being meant to be together. I knew what was coming over the next few days. I didn't know how I was going to handle things, but I was more than willing to fight for what I want. I just hoped that JR felt the same way.

"Any questions?" Dad asked.

"Yes, I have a question, Dad. How did you manage to set it up so that the three of us were in the program at the same time?" I asked.

My dad grinned at me. "Do you want the truth?"

I nodded.

"Mom and I talked about it; we also talked about it with JR's mom. We felt it would be better if you guys went through The Program together for several reasons. First of all, after you told Mom about how you felt about JR, we thought you two would stand a better chance if you did it together. Second, we felt it would be better if Mo was going through at the same time so she wouldn't feel left out. This is very new to her; she isn't used to sharing you with anyone, Jackie.

"Another reason was Mom, Aunt Sarah, and I wanted to let you know we were behind you two no matter what you decide. Being in The Program together will let you get past some things that could prove to be uncomfortable if you did it separately. It puts you and JR on equal ground," Dad said.

"I guess I understand. How about the outreach portion of The Program? Can we do that if we want to?" I asked.

"Yes, of course you can. I don't want my position, or your mother's, to interfere with The Program. You, JR, and Mo can do whatever you're comfortable with."

Mom embarrassed me when she asked if I had been to the school nurse. I blushed and nodded. JR looked at me like I was weird, but I managed to let him know I would talk about it later.

Our talk ended just like that. Now, JR and I needed to talk about us and what we wanted to do. Mom said she would take care of the kitchen so we could go outside to talk.

"Wow, that was strange," JR said. "I didn't know they were so cool."

"They are cool, we have to be cool too, JR. I won't do anything that will make them mad at me."

"Jackie, neither will I!"

"Good, now what are WE going to do? I mean, do you really want to be my boyfriend?"

When JR said, "Yes, more than anything," my heart felt like it was going to come through my chest. I don't know why, but I was head over heals for JR and had been before I saw him naked.

I got off my chair, went to JR, and sat on his lap. Putting my arms around his neck, I gave him a kiss. JR put his arms around me and rubbed my back. While we kissed, I moaned into his mouth. When I felt his hand brush against my breast, I leaned into his hand. His touch was gentle, maybe a little too gentle. I wanted to feel his hand squeezing me harder.

JR broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. We smiled at each other and then I giggled.

"This is so nice!"

JR agreed, letting me know by kissing my nose.

"We need to talk you know."

"Yeah, I know we do. Look, I'm still reeling from the first kiss you gave me. My head isn't very clear right now. I promise we will work this out, but we need to do it as we go. It was hard for me to watch those guys touching you today—it's going to be even harder tomorrow."

"I know, it's going to be hard for me too, JR. When I heard what Kim did, I wanted to kill her!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.