Fax And Fantasy - Cover

Fax And Fantasy

Copyright© 2007 by Will Wanton

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl with the hots for her brother will do anything to get him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting  

It was three days after having gotten herself off on her brother's bed, and a warm summer's day, that Jo decided the panties she was wearing had ripened enough. She had been wearing this particular pair for three days, making the garment filthy and ripe for her brother, the next time he decided to grab a pair from her bedroom floor for one of his masturbation sessions.

Jo felt sticky and filthy still wearing those panties. With it being warm, the garment had soaked up sweat, along with having accumulated the remainders of piss and cunt juice from the past few days. Jo hadn't bothered to be as thorough in cleaning herself as she usually was, for the specific purpose of making her panties a real treasure for her hot brother. She had also kept them pulled up into the crack of her arse as much as possible, and didn't pass up an opportunity to let rip with massive farts whenever the moment arose.

Jo thought to herself that the filth of it could probably be 'wrung out' of them by now, and giggled to herself. Would her brother go for it? Or would he opt out and possibly wait for a cleaner pair. It was something Jo simply needed to know, in order to know how to proceed.

She looked out of her window, noticing her brother sitting in a chair sunbathing near the pool, and saw more opportunities.

She stepped out of her sticky panties, which proceeded to 'plop' to the floor, heavy as they were with the absorbed wetness, and proceeded to take a fresh shower before choosing out her skimpiest swim suit to go sun tanning close to her brother.

Looking at herself before going down and out to the pool, she regarded herself in the mirror, and saw a 5'10" tall 17-year-old with hair dyed blond, dressed in nothing but a very small bikini, barely covering her areolas, and thong bikini panties tightly hugging the bulge of her cunt in the front, and a narrow strip disappearing into the crack of her arse in the back.

'Let's see how I can go in showing him his sister's goodies, ' Jo challenged herself.

She had a feeling she would be able to go far; and as it turned out, she was right.


Jo stepped out the backdoor, and immediately felt the hot sun on her skin. Holding her hand over her eyes to block the sun, she pretended to look around, yet was merely interested in seeing if her brother Michael had noticed her presence. He had. Underneath her fingers she could see him raising his head and opening his eyes in a squint, looking in her direction.

Jo could see his mouth opening, and realized he couldn't stop himself completely from being openly stunned at how skimpy the swimming wear was that his sister had decided to wear.

Licking her lips and scanning for a chair, Jo remained standing in her spot, arching her back somewhat and sticking her chest forward. 'Take a good look at my fucking tits, brother, ' Jo thought to herself as she felt on display for her sibling.

Finally she walked to the nearest chair, and dragged it toward a spot in the sun, close to her brother. She positioned the chair in such a way that it would be facing her brother. Being satisfied with it, she walked to the pool and jumped in to cool off.

In reality Jo wanted her swim wear to become transparent by the wetness, as it would (she selected it for that purpose), as well as having the cold water stiffening her nipples. No move she made was without its purpose; everything was meant to be for the benefit of putting on a display. Around her brother, Jo became an exhibitionist.

The 17-year-old climbed out of the water, and after walking to her chair, sat down in it. She adjusted the back so she would be in more of a horizontal position, and after putting on a pair of sunglasses, she laid back, her legs apart as far as they could without them falling off the sides.

Looking through her shades, Jo watched Michael without him knowing it. At least, without him knowing it for sure. His eyes were closed, and the girl used the opportunity to pull the crotch of her bikini thongs up, so more of it ended up in her cunt slit, and it no longer covered up her whole mound. Looking down, she could see some of her pubes sticking out from the sides as well as the shape of her slit being visible where the material had been pulled into her cleft. The transparency from the water also moderately revealed some of her meats behind it. Feeling particularly horny, she finally manipulated her top in such a way that one of her stiff nipples was partially revealed, which was easy enough with the top being so small and covering so little.

In the knowledge that her brother could see some of her muff hair and some of her nipple, Jo laid back, her hands on her stomach, and feeling her cunt burn with sexual tension and anticipation. In the position that brother and sister were in as they sat tanning in their chairs, if Michael were to open his eyes and look at his sister, he would see her sitting perfectly with her feet in his direction, and reclined back, with her legs spread more than a lady should. He would be able to peer between the soles of her feet and her legs and thighs, to where they joined at her crotch. He would see the point where the backsides and part of the insides of her thighs were separated by her buttocks with a crease. He would see how her butt cheeks were pressed flat by her weight as she was laying on them, and how it made them pressed tightly against each other, so that a slit was clearly visible that ran up to right under her cunt. He would see how the thin strip of her thong would come out of that slit between her butt cheeks, and widen so it would cover her cunt, although in this case some of that cunt was visible as the crotch was slightly pulled into the cleft, and some of Jo's dark pubes were sticking out from the sides.

In short, if Michael would look, he would get almost the same kind of view of his sister's that he would get if he would be laying on the floor on his back, and his sister would be standing over his head and he would be looking up between her legs.

And just as in that situation, in this situation too, he would be able to see his sister's cunt bulge out against the crotch of her thongs.

As Jo realized all of this, a shiver of perverse delight coursed through her body. It was such a nasty thought, and such a lewd, unladylike position to be in so close to her own brother, and she loved every second of it.

Jo lay with her head back somewhat, but was able to keep an eye on her brother the whole time. And it wasn't long before she could see him open his eyes and see his sister.

Without him knowing it, she watched him look at her. She could feel his eyes glide over her body, and it made her toes curl inwardly. As a matter of fact, it made the muscles in her entire lower body clench up, from her cunt to her arsehole. She could feel the entrance of her snatch as well as her anus tighten up and her buttocks clenching more tightly together. Immediately she hoped Michael would notice some of it, and he did. The goose bumps spread over her body and her nipples tightened and stiffened to the maximum, and instantly she remembered that some of one of her nipples was exposed.


From his end, Michael was staring at his sister; his sister that seemed to be coming on to him more and more as the days went by. If she wasn't his sister, he would have probably bent her over a table already. But she was his sister, for Christ's sakes. He may have become extremely sexually attracted to her, to the point of having the kinkiest, most perverted fantasies about her, but she was still his sister and he had to remember that. Flirting, jerking off thinking about her, using her yellow-and-brown stained panties on his cock, even. But not actually fucking her, or anything else going too far like eating her out or having her suck his prick. No matter how appealing the thought was.

He looked at Jo, and saw her lying back, her face lifted upward somewhat but still not being able to see her eyes under the rim of her sun glasses. Did she even know how much of her goods she was putting on display?

The way she was laying there, he might as well have been lying down and looking up between her legs, but it wasn't just that.

He slid his stare slowly over her body. He looked at the soles of her feet, from her pink heel, over her wrinkled soles to her inwardly curling toes. His eyes wandered over her long legs, over the top of them and along the insides of them; they looked thick and muscular but Michael knew it was because they were lying on the leg rest of the chair. He looked up her legs and between them, seeing the slit where her buttocks were pressed tightly against each other, and seeing her thong appear as if out of nowhere from between them. It was a silly thought, but it was on moments like this that he wanted to be a thong more than anything in the world.

He realized it was his sister he was looking at when he looked at the crotch of Jo's bikini thongs and the blood rose to his cheeks, making them burn. The crotch seemed pulled up into his sister's slit to the point where he could see the shape of it, and he could clearly see that his sister didn't shave, as her dark pubic hair was visibly sticking from the sides. The damn thing even seemed to show most of her cunt right through them. He wondered if Jo knew how easy it would be to see through that material when it became wet.

Looking further upward, across her tight stomach, her smallish but nice tits were hardly covered by her bikini top. As a matter of fact, with one of her tits, the triangular shaped material that would hardly cover her nipples anyway, had shifted somehow to the point where half of her areola was visible, and a stiff, pink nipple stuck out right outside of it. For fuck's sake, he could actually see his sister's nipple, all stiff and pink.

He could see her nipple; he could see her pussy hair, and even what he couldn't really see he still could, somehow, simply by the shape of it. He thought he could even see his sister's buttocks tighten up and loosen, again and again. It looked so fucking hot, so inviting, he just couldn't help it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.