Magnet - Cover

Magnet

Copyright© 2007 by just-this-guy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was an unconfident high school guy. I was attracted to girls but a certain group of girls only saw me as an easy target for their tricks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

Brandi raced toward me when I reached the front of the school. "Can you walk me home?" She looked at me with a hopeful expression.

I had my own hopeful expression as I looked for April and Molly so I could walk home with them again.

"I can't believe I didn't walk with you yesterday," Brandi said as if it was an apology. "Here I was fixing my makeup as I waited for Brad and I could have been walking home with you. I'm so sorry. Do you forgive me?"

Forgive? It was an apology?

I hesitated long enough that Brandi pleaded, "Pleeeeeease."

"Sure," I said. Why was I so weak?

"Yesss!" she enthusiastically said. She attached herself to my left arm.

"Hi there!" said Tara coming up from behind me and attaching to my right arm. She quickly kissed my cheek.

Brandi saw and quickly kissed my other cheek.

"Ready?" Brandi asked excitedly. The way she jumped up and down I thought my arm would twist off.

"Uh ... sure."

We took three uncoordinated steps then April and Molly appeared.

"There you are," said Molly. She looked at the two girls attached to me with annoyance. "Wellllll..."

"Well what?" replied Brandi. She obviously caught the drift of Molly's tone.

"We agreed to share," reminded April to my two attachments.

"I was thinking," said Molly, "that April and I walk with Kirk first. Brandi lives a different way and Tara lives toward Kirk."

April looked at me for an answer. Brandi squeezed my arm tighter. Ow!

"Uh..." I said. Maybe I could have figured out a solution but my brain was still in shock that four girls were fighting over who got to hold my arms as we walked home.

"You'll always get to walk with him, Tara," further explained April. "Let go of his arm."

Tara loosened her grip on my arm but didn't let go. Molly looked intently at Tara as if mental powers would make the latter release my arm. Nothing happened.

"Can I walk with you, too?" April finally said.

"We can all walk with each other," I said. I decided to take a literal interpretation of the dispute.

"Tell us what to do, Kirk," said Tara.

Tell them what to do? Me? Since when did a girl listen to me? I looked at the four girls waiting for my decision as if I was a leader. A leader? Leader? Me? What a bizarre concept.

I suggested, "What if Brandi and Tara walk with me one day and you and Molly the other day?"

"Tara gets to walk with you every day," said Molly.

"I can't make it fair," I blurted out.

"You're right," apologized Molly. "I'm just happy to be near you."

What a fortunate blurt out! It quelled the disagreement.

"Can I still walk with you?" Molly said with worry on her face. "I'm sorry."

"Of course," I said.

Molly's face grew a big smile. She linked arms with Brandi. April liked the idea and linked with Tara. With that unexpected crisis resolved, we were a human sidewalk blockage as we strolled home. I was in the middle.

I was in middle! Oh, no! What if... ? Why was I so stupid? The girls said they were going to get me again. Afterward they would laugh and laugh and laugh.

We arrived at Molly's house on Gardenia without anything happening. My fears were unjustified. Molly detached from Brandi. The garage was open and a guy I assumed was her older brother was inside.

"Dammit! Mitch would have to be out here," Molly said softly as she eyed her brother.

Mitch was bent over a workbench. He looked over then straightened up when he saw me with four girls. He appeared to be appraising me.

"Would you mind turning this way?" Molly asked the group as she stepped behind us.

We were pretty good moving in unison by now so it was not as awkward to turn as expected. Molly peered between us and looked in the garage. She then moved forward and planted a firm kiss on my lips. I kissed back. Her lips felt amazing. I wanted to hold her but my arms were held tight.

"Tomorrow is Friday," Molly said. "Can we get together this weekend?"

My mind still lingered on her kiss. I said, "Uh ... I don't know."

"I'll call you."

"Okay," I said.

Molly happily ran into the house. Freaky. It was all freaky.

A few houses down April freely kissed me deeply. She broke away three times to take a breath and resume kisses.

"I can't get enough of your sugar kisses," April said. "Do you all want to come in for a while? My sisters will be home soon but my parents aren't home until after six."

"I need to be home by four," said Brandi. "I have a hair appointment. Do you like it short or long better?" she asked.

"Uh ... long," I said. She was asking my opinion? A girl?

"Maybe tomorrow instead?" asked April.

Oh, that question.

"Uh ... yeah. Maybe."

April kissed me quickly on the lips before she finally headed into her house.

Well, this was a very different day than two days ago. Two kisses and no pranks. What if something was on their lips? Stop it! I was just being paranoid. Well, maybe I should be paranoid.

It was freaky. Too freaky.

Brandi smiled at me happily and we headed back toward Apple. We went further north a block and turned right on Lilac. Midway down Lilac we stopped at Brandi's house.

"Can I call you again tonight?" she asked.

"Okay," I said. I recalled the strange conversation from last night which involved Brandi's tits. Would she do it again?

"My mom's home. Sorry I can't kiss you. Oh, what the hell!"

Brandi's kiss was fast to my lips and then she dashed toward her door.

Then there was one.

"This way," Tara said, We continued on Lilac.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as we walked.

"What?" Tara responded sounding innocent.

Oh, she was innocent alright. Like a viper in the desert sand!

"Doing all this just so you can be mean to me?"

"I am mean to you?"

Strange. She looked genuinely pained at my comment.

"I know you are going to be."

"I hope not!" she said strongly.

"Where's Jackie?" I asked. She was the only one not around. She had to be the master planner of this setup.

Tara shrugged.

"So this isn't some gag to trick me into making me look stupid?" I asked.

"Why would I do that? I like you."

"You like me," I said a little scornfully.

"All I know was I was putting make up on and then I began to think about you."

"Think about me?" I said with the same skeptical tone.

"Uh-huh. I thought about how much I like you. I like you so much."

Yeah, right. As if!

We crossed Berry Street like I did when I walked home on Newton. We reached Cherry Street.

"Here we are," she said. She stopped at the corner house.

"You live on Cherry?" I said. I lived on Cherry a couple of blocks down

"The address is technically Lilac," she clarified. "Do you want to come in?"

"Um..." Come in? This was the second time I was asked that. A girl asked me to come in? Suspicious. "I should get home."

"No one's home," Tara said. She clung to me tighter.

"Well, I ... um ... I can't. My sister gets home soon." Kendra actually should be home by now.

"Does she have her own key?" she asked.

"Well, yeah."

"Then come on. I'm so happy to be with you!"

She pulled me along. She released me to fetch her front door key out of her backpack. She opened the door then reattached to my arm and guided me inside.

I was alone with a girl inside her house. Me. We passed a wall mirror. Yep, that looked like me. It was me in the house and not someone else.

Before I realized it, I was in Tara's bedroom.

"I can't believe you are finally here," she gushed. "This is my bed."

She sat on it and bounced the springs.

"Uh-huh," I said.

She smiled giddily at me. I stood awkwardly. This wasn't a setup. What was going on here? Freaky.

"Do you want to sit down?" she asked.

"Uh ... I'm okay," I replied. The only place to sit was on her bed.

She continued to look at me in that weird adoring way. Was I supposed to do something?

"Ummm..." I said. What was she waiting for?

"So you want me on my knees before you?" she asked.

"What?"

"You said you didn't want to sit down."

I didn't want Tara kneeling before me like she was worshipping me! Was there a hidden camera?

"Uh ... I'll sit," I said.

Tara smiled with maximum excitement.

I hesitantly sat on the bed. She immediately slid next to me. I looked at her with concern. She took the opportunity to kiss me. I froze up at first then kissed her back.

"Mmmmm," Tara moaned

She broke away and pushed me back on the bed. Her lips followed mine and we continued to kiss while her blonde hair hung in my face. I didn't care. I really didn't!

"Oh, Kirk! I'm so happy!" she breathily said between kisses.

Her lips were so tasty. I felt a tingle through my loins and admittedly I grew down there. I had a major hard-on. In reflection, it was the perfect time for the girls to burst in on me but gladly nothing happened.

Tara broke off our kisses which brought disappointment in me. She patted the middle of her bed. I moved to lie completely on her bed. She turned and brought her lips back to mine. I was happy. Happy!

She climbed over me. She straddled my stomach and lay down to once again bring her lips to mine. This was an amazing day!

It was like she couldn't get enough of me! Freaky.

Tara abruptly sat up and whipped off her shirt. My eyes bugged out as I stared at her bra. Almost as quickly her bra was gone and my mouth dropped open to complement my wide eyes. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. I instinctively began to squeeze them.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned.

I had tits in my hands! "Me" and "tits"! Those were two words I never imagined going together.

"Yesssss!" she moaned.

She shifted or pushed down or something and knocked the air out of me. She slid down and forced my legs open. Sadly, my hands were no longer on her tits. She was frenzied as she pulled up on my shirt. When I took over the process on my shirt, she attacked my belt. By the time I pulled my shirt over my head, she had my jeans zipper going down. My cock throbbed hard.

With a strong yank, Tara pulled my pants and underwear down at the same time. My cock stood up straight and her eyes went to it. I don't think my cock was ever longer or harder. It looked huge to my own eyes.

Tara, without hesitation, plunged her mouth down over my cock and she moaned.

I gasped out and groaned deeply. I knew whatever parallel world I somehow stepped into was one I wanted to stay in forever.

She quickly bobbed on my cock. My eyes rolled back in response to the incredible sensation.

Tara moved off the bed. I stared at my wet cock then followed her movements. She stood at the end of the bed and undid my shoes. She pulled my shoes and socks off then slipped my jeans and undershorts off my legs. She sat on the bed with her back to me and took off her own shoes and socks. She stood and faced me. I stared at her tits that I earlier held and then at her mouth that previously was over my cock.

"Ready?" she asked.

Ready? Oh, shit! Here I was naked on her bed and she had my pants! They had me! They suckered me in so good! What a fool I was!

She undid her pants and wriggled them over her hips. She was only in her panties now. She watched my face as she peeled off her panties. I stared at the bush of blonde pubic hair. My face broke out in a huge smile. I couldn't help it.

"Do you like?" Tara asked.

I nodded vigorously. The thoughts that this was a trap by the girls that I had a moment ago were gone like the ... um ... hmm ... like they were gone.

Tara climbed on the bed between my legs and put my cock back into her mouth.

"Ah!" I groaned in response to the warm, hot feel.

She bobbed only a couple of times then moved up and over me.

She was about to... !!!

Tara grabbed my cock and lowered her pussy. She adjusted my cock's position and I felt the head against her. She pushed down slowly then pulled out her hand. She next pushed down firmer then, THEN, I was inside her. Inside her!

"Oh, yes!" Tara moaned.

Oh, I was in ecstasy! I never felt so good in my life.

She slowly began to move up and down. I got the distinct impression she savored every movement of my cock inside her pussy. Savor! Savor, I say!

Together our breaths became harder and harder.

"Ohhhh!" I groaned as my cock began to fill with cum in preparation for release.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" she moaned as she trembled. She slowly slid down my cock and then gasped out hard. Her whole body quivered and her pussy contracted hard around my shaft.

"Unnnnhhhh!" I grunted as my cum load powerfully shot. With spasm after spasm, I released into her.

I lay there in wonderful afterglow and tried to catch my breath.

I just had sex with Tara. I didn't think this was some elaborate prank any longer. No girl would go to such lengths to play a practical joke on me. Tara suddenly liked me. All the evil girls liked me now. Well, not Jackie but four out of five was eighty percent. That's great!

Tara moved off me and then lay on her side against me. She looked adoringly and said, ""I dreamt about this for so long."

"How long?" I asked. I was curious.

"It feels like forever."

It could only be within a day or two. Something did happen. Something had to have happened. I wasn't objecting to anything that happened. I just had sex with the beautiful Tara after all. I just really wanted to know what occurred.

Before I went home, Tara and I fucked again. This time I was on top. It was a whole new experience as I lay on her firm tits and I thrust into her pussy again and again. She orgasmed hard once more and I released another river of cum into her.


On my walk to school next day Friday, I had Tara disengage from my arm and instead we held hands on the journey.

When we arrived, April, Molly, and Brandi waited in front and immediately latched onto my arms, so Tara grabbed my arm also. I had a girl on each upper arm and on each lower arm. It was a new way to walk but we managed. If not for yesterday with Tara, this would have brought paranoia about a trap. I admit I had a couple of residual feelings and thoughts. I knew however that for whatever reason these four girls liked me now. I relished the looks on the faces of the girls and guys who saw all the attention these beautiful girls gave me.

"Do you like my hair?" asked Brandi.

Oh, that's right. She had a hair appointment yesterday.

"Yeah," I said. She had a wave in her auburn hair now.

"So it's okay?"

"You look beautiful," I said.

"Thank you!" she said merrily while nearly squeezing my arm in two. I needed to find out where I could buy phony arms.

"Sorry, I didn't call you last night. I got stuck going out with my parents."

"It's okay," I replied. A mental recall of my afternoon with Tara was the only thing on my mind all last night anyway.

For the first time, I looked forward to April as my lab partner in chemistry and biology classes. She listened to what I said to do during the experiments. I was patient with her as she tried what the teacher wanted us to do.

The whole new April started a change into a whole new me. I felt more confident when I was around other girls in my classes. I felt more comfortable talking to girls.

Today the girls decided to take turns feeding pieces of my microwaved pizza to me. I felt like a king.

Jackie showed up and sat down at our table across from us. She had a heavy scowl on her face.

"Hi!" greeted Brandi.

"Weren't you asking about Jackie the other day?" said Tara to me.

"What are you doing with him?" asked Jackie to no one in particular.

"Isn't he wonderful?" cooed Molly. She kissed me on the cheek.

"What have you done to them?" Jackie followed up.

"Who?" asked April.

"Kirk. He's done something to you. He's done something to all of you."

"I know," said Tara. "Isn't it wonderful that he is willing to share us all?"

"What did you do to them, Kirk?" Jackie asked.

"I don't know what you mean," I honestly said.

"Do you really think you can go from being the butt of our pranks to ... it looks like you're their boyfriend ... in three days? You had to do something to them."

"Don't talk about before," warned April firmly.

I answered Jackie. "Do you think if I did something I wouldn't do something to you too?"

"He can share with you, too," said Brandi.

Jackie ignored her and said, "Maybe you can't get to me."

"Then why are you sitting here? I could get you now."

From the look on Jackie's face, it was the first time the obvious occurred to her.

"We're friends," I said. "That's all."

"Very, very good friends," giggled Tara. She softly kissed me on the lips.

Jackie looked repulsed.

"I'll figure out what you did," she threatened.

"Are you being mean to Kirk?" Molly stood up and gave an angry glare.

"He's being mean to you," said Jackie.

"If being Kirk's friend signifies he is mean then I hope he's the meanest guy in the world."

Signifies? Was Molly picking up my vocabulary?

Jackie stood and looked at me directly. "I'll find out."

I shrugged. I wouldn't mind knowing what happened myself. What if it could be duplicated? Imagine!


On the walk home, April asked, "So can you come in today?"

Yesterday when I came in with Tara I ended up cumming in Tara. Twice.

"Okay," I said. I didn't have to be home right away.

"Yes?" said the brunette as if she was unsure of her ears.

"I can come in," I reiterated.

"Oh, wow!" said April. "You're going to be in my house."

We stopped at Molly's house first.

"Be right back!" she said. She raced into the house and returned in less than a minute without her backpack.

I guess Molly was coming into April's house too. I thought what happened with Tara yesterday could happen with April but with Molly there ... oh, well.

We walked over to April's house.

"See you later," I said to Brandi and Tara.

"Can we come in too?" quickly asked Tara. "If you don't mind."

"It's April's house," I replied.

"If you want them to come in," said April. "I'll do whatever you want."

I was tempted to tell them to go home, but I couldn't do it. I was afraid of hurting their feelings.

"Okay," I said to the duo.

"Thank you," said Brandi and kissed me.

Tara squeezed my arm and kissed me. What was with all the arm squeezes? Freaky.

"What do you want to do?" April asked me when the five of us entered the house.

"Can I see your bedroom?" I asked. It would help me imagine being with her in fantasy.

"Sure!" she said with a large smile.

We all piled into her room. It was surprisingly similar to Tara's. I sat on the bed. April sat on it also and Molly sat on the end. Brandi and Tara stood.

I looked at April but she looked away. That was different. Usually the girls couldn't keep their eyes off me.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"I was hoping..." she said and stopped. "I was hoping that this afternoon would be special."

"Go ahead," said Tara.

April and I looked at Tara.

Tara said, "If you mean what I think you mean then Kirk and I made yesterday special."

"You did?" said April stretching out the words. She looked at me.

I couldn't deny it. Tara was in the room. She was a witness. Witness wasn't the right word. Of course, I wouldn't deny it. Why would I?

"Yep," said Tara. "We fucked!"

Suddenly Brandi and Molly were alert and the latter stood up.

"You did?" said Molly excitedly. "You did?"

"We did!" said Tara.

"Oh, wow! When can we fuck, Kirk?" asked Brandi.

"Uh..." I replied.

"And me too?" said Molly.

"Um..."

"We all love Kirk," said Tara. "Since we are in your bedroom, April, why don't you fuck him now?"

"We won't get in the way," said Molly.

"Right," agreed Brandi.

April looked at me and said. "You did say you'd share us and we all agreed to share you."

"Right," I responded even though I was unsure of what was said.

April slipped off her shoes and pulled off her socks then stood. She put her hands on her belt and I watched enraptured.

"Do you want to do it?" she asked.

"What?" I said not understanding.

"Take my clothes off or do you want me to do it."

"I'll do it!" I quickly said. I was going to transform April into a naked girl. Me! Where was a mirror so I could confirm it was me again.

April stepped forward and after some fumbling I undid her belt. The clasp on her pants was easy and then I slid them down. They dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. She was now in red thong panties. I stood and pulled up on her shirt. She lifted her arms and soon was only in bra and panties. I stepped to the other side and for the next minute struggled with her stupid bra until finally I had it undone. I slid it off her arms. I dropped to my knees and from behind I slipped her panties off.

April turned around and said, "My turn."

She pulled my shirt off then dropped to the floor and took off my shoes and socks. She expeditiously had my pants and undershorts down. She helped me step out of them and rose back up. She took my hard cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," April moaned. She slowly moved back and forth on my cock. I felt the head repeatedly touch the opening to her throat.

"Yesss," I soft hissed.

"Tell me when you're ready to fuck," she paused to say.

"I'm ready," I instantly replied.

She popped her mouth off my cock and giddily lay on her bed with wide open legs.

I climbed on her and my cock immediately found the correct position.

"Ohhh!" I groaned as I entered her pussy.

"Oh, yes!" April responded at the same time.

I used my arms to lift up and noticed that the other three girls stood next to the bed. Okay, I had a front row audience. I could deal with it.

I began to thrust into April right away.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she moaned loudly.

My tempo increased quickly and I thrust into April harder and harder. I began to gasp and grunt. The intensity of April's moans kept pace with my strokes.

"I'm cumming!" April cried out.

I grunted as I pounded into her. My urgency to cum was imminent.

April tensed up and then relaxed.

"Ahhh!" I grunted and then with a hard gasp I released my cum into her pussy.

"I feel it," April said in a loud whisper. "I feel it all."

We lay gasping for a while.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.