The Trailer Park: The Road Trip - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Road Trip

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tony, Tami and the others hit the road for summer vacation, and none of them may ever be the same. (Note: This is the fifth story in the Trailer Park series and years one thru four should be tread first.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I woke, and it took me a few seconds to orient myself.

Kelly was sleeping behind me. But I was facing the same direction I had last night, and then Kelly had been in front of me. Was she a restless enough sleeper that she rolled over the top of me? In the tight sleeping bag, that would have been a pretty good trick, especially without waking me. If she'd gotten up during the night to go to the bathroom, why'd she get in back when she got back in?

I decided to chalk it up to one of the mysteries of the universe, since my bladder had awakened when I did. I wiggled out and pulled on a pair of shorts. Outside, I looked around. All the other campsites were quiet. I guessed that everybody was sleeping in. I looked at my wrist, but that didn't help since I'd taken off my watch last night. I decided the time was another mystery to put off until later.

I walked to the restrooms, pulled off my shorts, then took a piss and a long hot shower. Both very satisfying experiences, though for different reasons. I hadn't brought a towel, so I just pulled my shorts back on and figured I'd air-dry.

Back in camp, Kelly was still sleeping, and I didn't hear any noises from the girl's tent, so I grabbed my MP3 player and my tennis shoes and headed for the beach. I found a playlist of upbeat favorites and clipped the player to my waistband, then sat on a log and put on my shoes. I did a quick stretch and started running.

Normally I only run to stay in shape or sometimes to shut out unwanted thoughts, but this morning just seemed perfect for it. I ran north, the direction the girls had walked yesterday when Tami and I had headed south. The tide had just started going out so I ran next to the waves on the wet packed sand instead of the dry loose sand further up the beach.

A couple of seagulls swooped down and paced me but decided that I wasn't very interesting and, more importantly, had no food, and flew off. A dog, some kind of golden retriever mix, barked and ran with me for awhile, then disappeared into the driftwood at he top of the beach.

I could have been the last man on Earth. As long as I wasn't the last human on Earth too, I could live with that. Then me and the girls would have to live by the eleventh commandment, at least according to one of Lester Del Rey's books, 'Go Forth and Multiply.' Repopulating the Earth could be a hell of a lot of fun.

I grinned as I ran, deciding that Tami would accuse me of evil thoughts.

I made a wide turn and started back. I wondered if my canine friend would join me, but apparently he had another appointment.

I wondered if I was packing us up after breakfast or if we were staying another day or days. I kinda liked the way Tami was keeping me in suspense, but on the other hand, I felt a little out of control not knowing what was going on.

I thought about football. Practice started the first week in August. Last year we'd gone all the way to the state championships and come in second. I wondered if we could go the distance this year. That trophy for second looked good in the school's trophy case, but a pair of championship trophies would really look good next to it. And a couple of baseball trophies too. Last year we missed out on the district championship by one run. This year, we'd taken districts, but lost in the first round of state play-offs. Maybe next year we could go all the way.


"Somebody needs a shower," Tami said as I jogged back into camp.

"I've already had a shower," I protested, though my body was covered in sweat.

"Where have you been?" Darlene asked.

"Running."

"You hate running," Robbie pointed out.

"Not on the beach. It was perfect."

Robbie nodded, understanding.

I went over and sniffed Tami, then Robbie.

"What are you doing?" Robbie demanded.

I ignored her and sniffed Mikee and her sister.

"He's lost it," Robbie said.

"Too much fresh air," Tami agreed.

I ignored them both and sniffed Darlene and my sister. Then I stood, held my hands in front of me, palms up, and moved them up and down as if weighing something. I went back and sniffed Darlene, then Mikee. I stood in the center of the six girls, tilted my head to look skyward and scratched the little bit of stubble on my chin.

I held up a single finger in front of my face as if I'd just made a decision, then walked to my tent. I came back a minute later and dropped a small bundle in Darlene's lap, then scooped her off her chair.

"What the hell are you doing?" she exclaimed as I carried her off.

"You need a shower," I said with a grin. "They're no fun alone, I've already tried that." With the hand holding her legs I pointed at the ground by my right leg. "Kelly, heel," I commanded.

Kelly shrugged, stood up, and trotted behind us.

At the men's shower room, I set Darlene down and peeked inside. It was empty. I looked at Kelly. "If anyone comes, the showers out of service for about twenty minutes."

"What do I get out of it?"

I leaned down and licked her nose. "Last night."

Kelly blushed but nodded.

I grabbed Darlene's hand and pulled her inside.

"I can't go in there," she squealed. "It's the guy's showers."

"The park's experimenting with co-ed showers."

"But..."

I pulled, and she didn't resist much. Inside I locked the door that connected the showers to the restrooms, then kicked off my shoes and shorts. Big Tony was living up to his name. I stepped forward and kissed Darlene's neck, then grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have perky tits? You should be a cheerleader."

Darlene giggled and didn't protest as I pulled her shorts down.

"No panties? I'm shocked," I said with a grin, trying to sound shocked.

"Neither did you."

I grinned again. "I never wear panties. They tend to bunch up."

"I meant you weren't wearing underwear."

"Good girls don't notice things like that about guys," I said as I took my bundle out of her hands.

"Good girls don't stand naked in the guy's showers," she pointed out.

"You got a point there," I agreed.

I took her hand and led her into the showers. I turned on the water, and we stepped in. The shower itself was smaller than the ones at school. It had eight heads which all came on when I turned on the water, not very efficient but not my problem.

There were bars of soap on the wall. I picked up two. "I'll do your back, then you can do mine," I suggested as I handed her one. She hesitated but nodded and turned her back to me.

I lathered up my hands and started at her shoulders, then went down her back to her butt. I soaped each cheek really good, then pulled them apart and soaped her crack, my fingers just grazing the bottom of her pussy. I knelt and soaped her legs.

"Your turn," I said, standing and turning around.

A few seconds later I felt her hands on my shoulders. She took her time working down my back, and it felt so good when her fingers started rubbing my butt. She hesitated, then pulled my cheeks apart and soaped my crack good with her finger, then between my legs until she grazed my balls as gently as I'd grazed her pussy. She knelt and soaped my legs.

As she stood I turned around. "Want me to do your front now?" I tried to smile reassuringly, but I'm afraid it was more of a leer.

"You can do mine," Kelly piped up when Darlene hesitated. She was standing naked just inside the showers.

"Aren't you supposed to be outside, standing watch?"

"Traci's doing it. She brought Darlene some clean clothes." Kelly pointed at a bundle of clothes on the bench. "I figured I needed a shower too."

"There's a girls' shower," I pointed out half-heartedly.

"Showers are no fun alone. You said so."

I hate when people use my own words against me.

"Come on," Darlene said, which saved me the trouble of inviting her.

Kelly got under the water, and Darlene and I both soaped up her back. Then Darlene stood back and watched as I soaped up Kelly's front. She knew that Kelly had slept with me last night. I started with her tits, just slightly smaller than Tami's. I soaped them good, paying special attention to her already stiff little nipples. It was a cleanliness thing. You know, the old saying, 'Wash behind the ears, wash around the nipples.'

Kelly kept saying, "You missed a spot," so I kept washing them. Kelly sighed and looked like she could stay that way for hours.

"I keep missing spots. You want to try?" I asked Darlene. She looked shocked, and I knew I'd gone a little too far. Apparently Kelly's backside was her limit. I gave Darlene my it-was-only-a-joke grin and went back to Kelly. I moved up and soaped her shoulders, then down to the perfect tight stomach that gymnastics had given her.

I looked straight into her eyes as I soaped her pussy, my fingers pushing between the folds of her outer lips.

"Oh, you definitely missed a spot," she moaned, but I ignored her and knelt to wash her legs. Watching the soapy water drip down her body and into her slit, then drip off was one of the sexiest sights I'd ever seen. I closed my eyes and stood, the picture burned into my permanent memory.

"Your turn," I said to Darlene as Kelly stood, breathing hard.

"Oh, God," she said, but nodded.

With Darlene I started on her shoulders and worked down, giving her a chance to get used to my hands. Her breasts seemed huge in comparison to Kelly's, about the size of half-cantaloupes. In fact, from what I'd seen when we skinny dipped she had the largest in the group. Then Robbie, Mikee, and Tami. I thought Traci's were a little bigger than Kelly's, but I wasn't sure, not having seen Traci's up close.

I moved my soapy hands down to her ribs, but she grinned and said, "You missed a spot."

I grinned back and returned to her tits, washing her nipples extra good and listening to her purr.

I reluctantly moved my hand down to her ribs, then her stomach, but couldn't resist giving each nipple a little kiss. They tasted soapy, but I didn't give a damn.

Like with Kelly, I looked straight into Darlene's eyes, moved my hand onto her mound, and rubbed my whole hand against her. She sighed and opened her legs a little more. I pushed one finger against her slit, feeling a tiny bump where her clit extended slightly.

"You were right," she moaned. "This is a lot better than a shower by myself."

"Or with the rest of the girls," Kelly added. I noticed she was soaping her own slit. I guessed I missed another spot.

I could have stayed like that for a long time, but I was conscious of the fact that if Traci had to turn away too many guys, the park rangers would eventually get into the act. I knelt and finished Darlene's legs.

As I stood, Darlene took the soap and started rubbing my chest. Kelly lathered up her hands and went straight for Big Tony. As her hand closed on my cock, it spasmed and started shooting my juice at the younger girl. Kelly giggled and worked her hand back and forth, draining every drop.

"A little worked up?" she asked when she finally let go and started down my right leg.

"Just a little," I agreed, and Darlene giggled too.

"Now we're going to have to wash her again," Darlene said with an exaggerated sigh, nodding at the semen on Kelly's crotch and leg.

"Somehow, I don't think she'll mind." I told her.

Darlene nodded and started soaping my stomach. Kelly started back up my left leg and cupped my balls with her soapy hand. Darlene looked me in the eyes, "She missed a spot," she said and started soaping my limp noodle. It didn't stay limp. As my cock came alive, Darlene wrapped her hand around it and kept washing. I do love a girl who likes clean.

"Oh, fuck!" I said as I felt my second orgasm start to build.

Kelly reached around and swatted my butt. "Tony, you know I don't like that kind of language," she said with a grin. Payback's a bitch.

With Kelly's hand kneading my balls and Darlene's hand stroking Big Tony, it didn't take long. The first ropey string spurted out and landed on Darlene's pelvis, the second, much smaller, one on her pussy, and the third, hardly more than a couple of drops strung together, on her right leg.

Darlene released my dwindling little friend and looked down at the mess I'd made. "You are going to clean up your mess, aren't you? If we come back from the shower stickier than when we went, people will talk."

I grinned, soaped up my hands, and started on their legs, Kelly with my left hand and Darlene with my right. A few seconds later I moved up and cupped their pussies.

"You know," I mused. "If schools really cared about education, they'd offer co-ed showers to everyone with an A average. I guarantee grades would go up. Way up."

"Ugh, showering with Robert Taylor," Darlene said.

Robert was a senior this year who had the highest grades in his class and could make a bull dog's butt look pretty in comparison.

"He's a nice guy," I pointed out.

"I'm sure there's a few smart girls you wouldn't want to shower with."

"Yeah," I agreed. "But I'm shallow."


Traci gave us a strange look when we came out a few minutes later. My bundle had contained two towels and clean clothes for me. And my electric razor. Shaving wasn't too much of a chore yet. A quick once over with the razor once a day and I was good. I hoped it always stayed that way.

"You look tired," Tami said as we walked back into camp.

"I think I need a nap," I agreed, dropping into my chair. Kelly took my bundle of towels and tossed it into my tent before settling on my lap.

"Some athlete you are. Tired after a shower." Robbie always knew how to make me feel better. She just never did.

"Hi," interrupted us before Robbie could pick on me some more. I looked up. We had company, a boy about my age and a smaller version of him about ten or eleven.

"Hey, y'all. How ya doing," I said.

The bigger guy was eyeing the sexy little bundle in my lap and my hand resting on the zipper of her cut-offs.

"I'm Robby and this is my brother Greg," the older one said.

I shook my head. "Can't be Robby. We already got us one of those."

I smiled. "You're a Robby too?"

"Naw, but she-an is." I pointed at Robbie.

He looked surprised. "Your name is Robby?"

I considered telling him that her name was Roberta but she went by Robbie, but I decided that I needed more life insurance before risking it. Robbie nodded.

"I's Tony and this here's my fi-ance Kelly," I said, pronouncing the word with two syllables instead of three.

Robby's eyes bulged. "She's your fiancee? She's only twelve."

"Kelly's thirteen." I shook my head. "Ah know that's purty old, but her mama wanted her to finish the fifth grade 'fore she got hitched, and it done took her three tries." Kelly brought her elbow back into my stomach. I grunted, then added, "She don' like to talk about it, but I's loves her anyall."

From the corner of my eye I saw Tami rolling her eyes.

"Y'all from around here?" I asked.

"Sacramento," Greg said.

"You're kinda cute," I told the younger boy. "Traci over there ain't found her a husband yet. Why don't you ask her."

Greg looked ready for a strategic retreat.

"Where y'all, I mean where are all of you from?" Robby asked. Amazing how infectious a southern accent can be. Even a phony one like mine.

"Ark-and-saws," I said proudly.

"Have a good day, we'll see you around," Robby said, and the two walked quickly away.

"Don't you ever get tired of messing with people's minds?" Tami asked after they were out of earshot.

I thought for a second. "Not really."

"You need to keep him on a short leash," Robbie suggested.

"Like you weren't ready to join in and help him," Tami retorted with a sigh.


"I need to go to town. Want to come with me?" Tami asked a little later.

"What for?" I was comfortable lying on the grass soaking up solar energy.

"Just some errands."

I raised up on one elbow to look at her. What kind of errands does a sixteen-year-old girl four hundred miles away from home have? Tami smiled. I guess there's only one way to find out. "Sure," I said, standing. "Just let me grab a shirt and some shoes."

"Awwww, I kinda like you topless."

I flexed for my beloved, but I got a shirt anyway.

We drove into Lincoln City, crossed the bridge over what the sign said was the shortest river in the world, then back again when Tami realized she'd missed the address she was looking for. She found it across the street from a local supermarket. B & B Package Express. I arched an eyebrow, but she ignored me.

I pulled in and parked. Tami smiled and went in. Through the front window I watched her go in and talk to the woman at the counter. Tami showed her her driver's license and came out a minute later with a small package.

She got back in the van and pulled the seat belt across her, with the package on her lap. It was a little bigger than a paperback book and had her name on the UPS label:

TAMI SHARP

Care of

B & B PACKAGE EXPRESS

LINCOLN CITY, OR 97367

Who was sending Tami stuff in Lincoln City? Who knew she was going to be in Lincoln City? Hell, I didn't know she was going to be here until yesterday afternoon.

"You got a package," I said as I started the van again.

"Yep." She grinned. "I love getting packages, don't you?"

"Uh, sure." I hesitated. "What'd ya get?"

"Just stuff."

Okay, this wasn't going to be easy. "Who sent it, your mom?"

She shook her head as I put the van in gear. I pulled up to the street. Tami had me turn North, away from the park. "My mom?"

She shook her head again. "A guy. Kind of cute too," she said with an evil grin.

I wasn't jealous, but I was curious as hell.

We crossed over the short river again, and I looked for the Dairy Queen we'd passed yesterday. Tami had told me to turn there. Lincoln City was a strange town. It was twenty miles long but only a few blocks wide on either side of Highway 101. I spotted the Dairy Queen and turned, thinking an ice cream cone on the way back sounded like a good idea.

We drove two blocks, and Tami had me park across from a ball field. It looked like a practice was going on. Tami pointed. "Go hang out. You're probably going through baseball withdrawal. You haven't been on a ball field since school got out."

"Where are you going?"

She pointed at the building we were parked in front of.

"The Elks? Are you an Elk?" I asked in surprise.

"I always thought of myself more as a unicorn."

It always amazed me how I could love someone and still want to wrap my hands around her throat and squeeze tighter and tighter and...

I got out, went around, and opened the door for her. She got out and set the package on the seat. "You're going to leave it there?"

She gave me another smile. "I trust you."

"You're not going to tell me what's in it?"

"Make you a deal."

"What?" I asked with more than a little suspicion.

"You stop messing with people's heads, and you can open the package."

I thought about it. I'd been having a lot of fun meeting people who didn't know anything about me and spinning whatever line I wanted. "How long?"

"'Till we get home."

"I don't think so." I'd find out someday, I'd just have to be patient.

"A week," she countered.

"Two days," I suggested.

Our eyes locked. "Four days," we said together. I held out my hand and we shook.

She handed me the package. "Knock yourself out," she said. "I'll be back in a while."

I watched as she walked to the big building and in the front door. I looked down at the package. The shipping label had Tami's name and the Lincoln City address, but for a return address, all it had was a zip. Our zip.

Okay, some guy in our town was sending stuff to Tami in a town no one knew she was in. I opened the package at the end. Inside were three jewel cases. I pulled them out. Each one had a gold CD-R in it. One had an R written by a green sharpie. The next had a T, and the last one RT. Well, that was helpful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.