The Trailer Park: The Road Trip - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Road Trip

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tony, Tami and the others hit the road for summer vacation, and none of them may ever be the same. (Note: This is the fifth story in the Trailer Park series and years one thru four should be tread first.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

As we got back to camp I could hear all five girls in the big tent. That meant my tent was empty. See? Deductive reasoning. There's a reason for all those A's on my report card.

I picked up some wood and started stoking the fire. We'd dressed before walking through the woods, so I didn't have to worry about sparks. Mikee looked at me, the tent, then back at me. "You going to be okay?"

I smiled. "I'm fine. I just want to enjoy the night."

She nodded, though I don't think she completely believed me, and unzipped the door to the girl's tent enough to let herself in.

I watched the fire for a few minutes, then got my MP3 player out of my tent and took a walk on the beach. One of the great things about the new MP3 players is you can load playlists. I had one I called "Moody." It started with the Theme from Exodus, then some of David Lanz's Desert Vision album like Eagle's Path, then a little country and seventies pop. Just what I needed.

I walked up the beach for about half-an-hour, then back. It felt like Zoe was walking with me. I missed her, and I really missed that bottle of tequila that Tami had gotten rid of, 'cause it was at night that the big questions came.

Why did she have to die?

What had she ever done to deserve it?

Why would a benevolent God... ?

When I got back to camp, the fire had almost burned itself out. I thought about building it up again, then shrugged and headed for my tent. I'd gotten undressed and was ready to climb into my sleeping bag when I realized it wasn't empty.

"Have a nice walk?" Tami asked softly.

"Yeah."

"Was she there?"

"All the way."

"I need you."

I remembered that once her lie had come between us for a long, long time. But this lie didn't bother me. It wasn't her need that brought her here. I opened the sleeping bag and crawled in next to her. She was naked and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close.

I kissed her long and deep as Big Tony started to make an appearance rubbing the front of her thighs.

"I see you brought a friend," Tami cooed as she massaged Big Tony.

"I brought two," I said, knowing Zoe was with us.

"It's a good thing I'm not shy." She was rubbing her hand up and down my shaft and letting the head rub against the folds of her pussy.

"I guess not. I can't believe you went skinny dipping in the ocean. Hell, I can't believe everyone did."

Tami laughed. "What's the big deal? It was you and a bunch of girls. And you've seen me once or twice."

"Once or twice," I agreed. I tried to scoot downward toward her tits and other treasures, but she held Big Tony firmly enough that I stayed where I was. "Darlene and Traci surprised me though."

"Darlene didn't surprise me," Tami said as she moved me onto my back and slid on top of me. "I knew she'd be embarrassed but wouldn't want to look embarrassed, so she'd go along. I also knew that once she stripped she'd relax. It was you and Traci I worried about."

Tami positioned my cock so that it lay on my pelvis, and she rubbed it with her pussy. Her lips seeming to grab at it.

"What about the others?" I asked.

Tami laughed softly. "I doubt any of them would be surprised by this. They'd be more surprised if I spent the whole night in our tent."

Suddenly a thought hit me. It was that deductive reasoning thing again. "Did you put Robbie up to that skinny dip?"

Tami sat up as much as she could, trapped by the sleeping bag. "Of course not." She reached down and opened herself with one hand and guided Big Tony toward the promised land with the other. "I just mentioned a story about Paula going skinny dipping last summer and let her devious mind do the rest." She pushed herself down, enveloping me.

"And you call her devious," I muttered as Tami started rocking back and forth, her cunt rhythmically squeezing my favorite appendage. "You never cease to surprise me."

"If I ever do, you have my official permission to have me replaced."

"What else do you have planned, little girl?"

"I'm not a little girl. But if you want one I could wake Kelly. Or Traci."

I was shocked that she'd suggest it. More shocked because when she did, my mind pictured my naked sister and my cock seemed to grow bigger. "You may not be a little girl, but you're not too big to spank."

"Promises, promises," she groaned as I started to fill her belly with my seed. She shuddered and started cumming too.

'This is so much better than tequila, ' I thought as my mind shut down and I drifted into a deep, and for once dreamless, sleep.


"He lives!" Traci announced as I stuck my head out into the sunshine.

"I thought maybe Tami was too much for you," Robbie said, bringing giggles from all the other girls.

I grinned. "She almost was. Especially when she tried that new thing."

Tami blushed, but I was mostly watching Robbie's face as she tried to figure what new thing.

"What time is it?"

"Almost eleven," Mikee told me. "Tami said to let you sleep. She also said we had to feed you even though it's my turn to clean up and I already did."

"When I got groceries, I saw where the bus stop was. I could drop you off," Robbie volunteered.

Mikee stuck her tongue out, then offered, "Bacon and eggs coming up," and busied herself by the camp stove.

After I'd eaten and Mikee had cleaned up—again, as she reminded me—Tami plopped herself into my lap. "So, what's your favorite song to sing?" she asked after a quick kiss. She flipped open a steno pad, but kept it tilted away from me.

"Song?"

"You know, you sing words in time to some music. What's your favorite?"

"Uh..." I didn't really have a favorite. It mostly depended on my mood. "I don't know."

"You're a lot of help. What if the talent show was tomorrow? What would you sing?"

What the hell was Tami on about? Then I knew the song. "Holes in the Floor of Heaven."

Robbie smiled. "Good choice. She'd like it."

Tami scribbled something. "What else?"

"You only get one song in the talent show," I pointed out, then nibbled on her ear for effect.

"Not in my talent show. What else?"

I looked up at Robbie, but all she did was shrug. "Uh, Daydream Believer."

"The Monkees?" Tami said in surprise.

"More a Davy Jones solo, but yeah."

"Do you know anything from this century besides country?"

I pretended to think about it. "Nope."

Tami shook her head sadly. "My stone-age boyfriend." She kissed me, then hopped off my lap. "Traci, want to take a ride?"

"Where?" my sister asked.

"Town. I have some errands."

Traci nodded, and a minute later the two of them drove off.

"What was that about?" I asked Robbie.

She shrugged. "Not even a guess, but I got the same treatment this morning, except she didn't sit in my lap or kiss me."

"Too bad. That was the best part of the interrogation."

"We have orders," Mikee informed me. "We're supposed to haul some more wood and treat you like a king."

"Sounds good to me." I leaned back in my camp chair, hands behind my head and stretched out my legs. "You may bring me a cookie. An Oreo. Double stuff."

Kelly took two steps and launched herself five feet, landing in my lap. Note to self: no Oreos for Kelly. She's getting heavy. "I can be your combine," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Combine?"

"You know, the king's combine."

"Concubine," Robbie corrected.

"Whatever. I'm it. Shouldn't you be getting wood?"

For a second I thought Kelly was an endangered species. Then Robbie smiled. It was one of those payback-is-a-bitch kinds of smiles, but Kelly didn't see it. "Yes your royal concubineness. Right away." She nodded at the other girls, and they headed toward the end of the camping spaces where the park service kept a pile of wood.

"I'll help," I said, hoping to keep Kelly among the living. I started to stand.

"Nope. Tami said you couldn't," Kelly told me and didn't move.

"Did she say you were the designated combine?"

"Concubine. Nope, but somebody has to do it."

How do you argue with logic like that?


"Let's go skinny dipping again," Robbie suggested about three.

"No!" I said firmly.

"What's the matter sport, shy?"

I stepped up to Robbie grabbed her arms and twisted her into a dip, then kissed her before standing her back up. "Very, but that's not the reason. Tami's planned a two week trip, I don't want it to end on the second day."

"But..."

"But nothing. That's a public beach. People walk up and down the shore. There may not be anybody in this campsite, but I doubt the park is completely deserted. If someone complains to the park rangers, just how long do you think this will last if they call Mrs. Temple and say Kelly and Mikee were skinny dipping in the Pacific? Or call Mr. Reed to tell him his step-daughter was skinny dipping with a guy named Tony?"

Robbie stuck her tongue out. "Fuddy duddy!"

"Nope, I just want my fun to last."

"Tonight?"

I just grinned.

"Okay Mr. Hall Monitor, can I at least take my top off to sunbathe here." Robbie was already pulling off her bikini top.

I reached out and cupped the side of her breast and tweaked her nipple with my thumb. "I don't think that would be a prob... on second thought, no."

"Why not?" Robbie asked surprised.

"'Cause I think we're about to get neighbors." I nodded to the road in front of the campsite, where a big white RV was coming.

Robbie pulled her top back on as we watched the RV pull up to a space about five away from ours.

"Damn tourists!" she muttered.

I looked over the girls to make sure everyone was decent. All the girls were wearing bikini tops. Traci and Tami had on cut-offs, Darlene and Mikee were wearing shorts, and Robbie and Kelly, their bikini bottoms. Together, they were a wet dream come true, but at least they were technically dressed. I was wearing a pair of cut-offs.

The driver had a little trouble getting the big vehicle into the space, but after a few minutes stopped and four people piled out and stretched. It looked like a Mom and Dad and a pair of teenaged boys. As a guess, one was my age, maybe a year older, and the other about Traci and Kelly's age.

When Mom saw us, she started to wave then stopped, a look of distaste crossing her face. Somehow, I had a feeling that technically dressed wasn't good enough for the new neighbor, though I had another feeling that Dad and the boys didn't mind a bit.

The girls pulled big beach towels out and laid them in front of the tents, then settled on top of them, stomach down. I sat in my camp chair, sipping a Coke and admiring the view. Now and then I glanced at the neighbors as they set up their own camp. They set up a small tent, I guessed for the boys, and Mom appeared to be giving the menfolk lots of helpful advice. I chuckled, closed my eyes, and turned my face to the sun.

"Are your parents here?"

I lowered my head and opened my eyes, I must have nodded off. Mom was standing in front of me, but looking disapprovingly at the girls.

"Nope."

Robbie propped herself up on an elbow to watch, but the others just enjoyed the sun.

"Do they have any idea what kind of clothes your sisters are wearing? Or not wearing?"

"Oh, they're not my sisters. Well, one of them is. Traci, come here."

Traci rolled over onto her butt, then stood and walked over. "This is my sister, Traci, and I'm pretty sure that Mom has never seen this particular suit."

From the way that Traci blushed I knew I was right.

"Where are your parents?"

"At home. A couple hundred miles that-a-way." I pointed vaguely east.

"You're here by yourself? You with all these half-naked girls?"

"Is that a problem?" I asked, smiling politely.

"It's not decent!"

"Sorry, girls," I said loudly. "I guess we have to go home. Fresh air and sunshine isn't decent."

"That's not what I meant," she snapped. "A boy alone with six girls."

"Five girls and a sister," I corrected, and Traci stuck her tongue out.

Robbie stood and walked over. "My dad trusts Tony," she said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I heard my mom tell my dad that meeting Tony was one of the best things that ever happened to our family," Mikee said, sitting up.

"My mom's letting me marry him after we graduate," Tami added.

Mom sniffed. "Your parents may trust him, but it just isn't right. Out here in the woods, all alone. He's..."

Kelly jumped to her feet and charged over. "When I got raped, Tony got me through it, so you can fuck off!" Her face clouded and she ran toward the path to the beach.

The other girls faces were all filled with shock and confusion. I stood quickly. "Ma'am you can go now. Everybody stay here," I ordered then ran after Kelly.

Kelly was sitting on a small log watching the waves when I ran out on the beach. I sat down next to her and stared too.

"I'm sorry," she said after about five minutes.

"For what?"

"I know you hate when I say things like that."

I sighed, put my arm around her, and pulled her in close. "You're a big girl now. You can talk the way you want to. But one of the great things about not saying fuck in every other sentence is that people know you're really pissed off when you do say it."

"She was just so..."

"Pretty much. There are people out there who think they decide what's decent or what's right. The technical term is busybody."

Kelly giggled.

"You have to learn to ignore them. Or have fun stringing them along, like I was doing."

"Oh!"

"You realize that you just told your sister and everybody your secret?"

"Yeah. I was just so mad."

"The problem with mad is words take a shortcut from your mad to your mouth, and you don't have time to think about them."

Kelly thought about that and nodded.

"I told Mom a couple months ago. What Kenny did. What you did."

"I had a feeling. She looked at me funny for awhile."

"You were right. She didn't blame me at all."

"I knew how much your mom loved you."

"I think she loves you too."

I grinned. That was one of the nicest things anybody ever said to me. I held Kelly and we watched the waves some more.

"Is everything okay?" Tami's voice came from behind us.

"It was 'till you showed up," I said, trying to sound disgusted. "I was just getting ready to seduce my favorite combine."

"Combine?" Tami asked.

"Long story," I said.

"Concubine," Kelly corrected at the same time.

Tami came around in front of us.

"Well, since you've blown my chance at seducing my combine, why don't you sit here with her for a minute, 'cause the only thing more perfect than watching the ocean with two beautiful girls is watching the ocean with two beautiful girls and a cold Coke," I said and stood.

"I'm not a baby," Kelly protested. "I don't need somebody to hold my hand."

"I do," Tami said, and Kelly seemed to accept that. Tami took my place and held out her hand. Kelly gripped it.

I jogged back down the trail. Mom was nowhere to be seen, which was good since I wasn't sure what I would have said to her.

"Ladies!" I yelled as I trotted into camp. The girls quickly gathered around. "There will be absolutely NO discussion of what you heard a few minutes ago. Three heads nodded agreement.

"But Kelly's my sis..."

I leaned down into Mikee's face. "None, nada, zip! Or we'll pack it up right now and head home."

Mikee looked like she wanted to argue, but nodded.

I walked over to the cooler and grabbed three cans of Coke. Robbie walked up. "Who?" she asked softly.

"What part of 'no discussion' didn't you get?" I snapped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.