The Trailer Park: The Road Trip - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Road Trip

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Tony, Tami and the others hit the road for summer vacation, and none of them may ever be the same. (Note: This is the fifth story in the Trailer Park series and years one thru four should be tread first.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"You cheated, didn't you?" Tami accused as we walked later that night.

"Cheated?"

"With your sister?"

I grinned. "That sounds like a Jerry Springer show. Guys who cheated on their fiancees with their sisters."

Tami didn't stomp her foot, but I think she wanted to. "You know what I mean."

I grinned again. "You wanted her to purr, and when she left my tent, she was purring. How could that be cheating?"

"You're a sneaky bastard."

"I'll have you know my parents were married at the time of my birth, and I have the documents to prove it."

Tami had kind of wrapped herself around my arm as we walked, and now she laid her head on my shoulder. "You ready for tomorrow?" she asked softly.

"What's tomorrow?"

"Didn't I tell you?"

"No."

Tami lifted her head and grinned at me. "Cheater," she said and skipped away towards camp.

I watched the sway of her backside as she skipped away.

I figure twenty years in a monastery, studying serenity and calmness, and I might be ready to deal with girls.


"What are you doing here?"

"You're disappointed."

I took a deep breath. 'Cheerleaders are not supposed to have self-esteem issues, ' I thought as I looked down at the naked one lying on my sleeping bag.

"Lady, if you go all sensitive on me because I was surprised, I swear I'll put you over my knee and spank you so hard they'll hear you crying on the other side of the canyon."

Darlene smiled. "If that's how you get your jollies?"

I sighed. If I borrowed Tami's laptop, I could research monasteries and leave in the morning. "I thought it was Robbie's turn," I said as I pulled off my t-shirt. "That's the way you did it last time." I dropped my shorts and underwear down to my ankles, then kicked them toward the tent wall.

Even in the low light of the tent, I could see Darlene blush. "Tomorrow night might not be good for me. It's, uh, well kinda..."

"Inconvenient," I supplied.

Darlene looked relieved and nodded. "So Robbie and I traded."

"I'm glad you did," I said, sinking to my knees. "After this afternoon, I'm not sure I could handle Monster Girl."

Darlene's smile drooped a little. "You mean I'm not as good."

I swear I'm gonna slap her upside the head. Then I'm driving back to Washington to kick her step-dad in the ass. I thought about just lying down and going to sleep, but self-esteem issues weren't her fault, it was her step-dad, and probably her real dad before him. I had the advantage of parents who always told me I could do anything and made me believe. Of course, they lied a lot; they told Traci the same thing.

"I mean Robbie's more energetic. I love making it with all of you. I don't compare, I just appreciate the differences. I enjoyed being your first last week..."

"But you weren't my first. I told you..."

"Jerks who are only in it for themselves don't count. I enjoyed being your first last week, I enjoyed being your second this afternoon, and I'm going to enjoy being your third in about two minutes."

Darlene giggled.

I took a minute to kiss her long and hard as I lay down beside her.

"Are you smart?" I asked as I leaned down and kissed her nipple.

""Yes," she said, pushing her chest out at me.

"Are you pretty?" I licked the valley between her breasts.

"I guess."

I stopped and looked her in the eye. "Are you pretty?"

Darlene blushed. "I'm pretty."

I kissed her and went back to licking her valley, my hand moving down to stroke the soft downy hair above her pussy.

"Are you athletic?"

"I'm just a cheerleader."

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her again. "Cheerleaders aren't athletes? Just anybody off the street can come in and do those routines? Can work their asses off during an entire football or basketball game?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.