Katie's Education - Cover

Katie's Education

by KIMS FRIEND

Copyright© 2007 by KIMS FRIEND

Incest Sex Story: A young girl discovers that sex is more than what her mother told her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   .

Katie, a fourteen-year-old sophomore in high school, was the perfect student. She had nothing but perfect grades since the fourth grade, and although very smart, she was ignorant when it came to sex. Oh she learned in her sex-ed class long ago just how and where babies came from, but the joys and pleasure of sex were never discussed.

Since she had attended private, and very expensive all girl schools since first grade, she had little or no contact with boys her age and even the street knowledge most girls would learn was something she was not aware of. To Katie, sexual intercourse was for one purpose, and one purpose only, to make a baby, something her prude of a mother had preached to her many times.

Katie's only time away from her normal routine were the sporadic weekends or during the summer when she was allowed to visit her cousin Jessica, the daughter of her mother's deceased sister. It was the latest summer visit did she learn things her body had been trying to tell her for a while.

Jessica was six months younger than Katie, but learned a few years ago just what sex was, besides for making babies, even though she hadn't actually experienced it herself. Her education came from the dozens of files and videos her father had on his computer that she accidentally opened by mistake while doing research for a school project. Since Jessica's mother had been killed in a car wreck seven years ago, her father, who never married again or even dated, got his sexual relief from viewing the videos and performing self pleasure.

Katie had spoken to Jessica quite often over the phone, but hadn't seen her in a few months, and was looking forward to her visit. Although Katie's home was filled with far more luxuries, she felt that Jessica enjoyed the simple life a lot more, and at times felt a bit envious of her cousin.

Since both girls were at that age where boys filled their thoughts Jessica just assumed that Katie, who was very pretty and had a great figure, had a flock to choose from and was quite surprised to find that Katie hadn't even kissed a boy, let along date one.

Jessica, since discovering the files on her father's computer felt the normal urges of a teen girl, but although she had never done anything with a boy, the videos taught her what the women seemed to enjoy, and quickly learned how to pleasure her self.

When Jessica asked Katie what she did when she got in a horny mood, Katie had no idea what Jessica was talking about, and was shocked to learn just what Jessica does in the privacy of her room. When Katie said she had no idea what an orgasm was, Jessica thought for sure her cousin was just pulling her legs, but Katie continued to say she hadn't a clue just what that was.

Finally convinced that somehow Katie had been locked out of the real world, she told Katie it was time she learned the real facts of life, and she would teach her.

Jessica took her naïve cousin to her father's computer and began showing her some of the files she had discovered, and explained that what she saw the girls and guys doing was something people did, and not just for the purpose of making a baby, but also for pure pleasure something she hoped to do soon.

Katie felt weird as she watched what was playing on the screen, not weird like she was repulsed by what she viewed, but a different kind of weird. She didn't realize it at the time, but it was Mother Nature was telling her what sexual arousal was.

Katie's first lesson in exactly what sex was ended when the sound of her uncle Mike's car door shutting filtered through the room. Jessica quickly shut down the computer and the two young teens scampered into Jessica's bedroom.

That evening, Katie began to ask some questions about what she saw, and Jessica had most of the answers. Katie asked just what an orgasm was like, and Jessica tried to explain, but found she really didn't have the words to describe it and said best way was to actually have one.

Although Jessica had never done anything like she had seen many times in the videos, she felt that it couldn't be all that bad and decided that she would do that for her cousin. If it did make her orgasm, and she liked it, Jessica thought that maybe Katie would do it for her. They way the women in the videos carried on, that had to be better than her finger, although she did enjoy it.

Katie was a bit reluctant to go along with Jessica's offer at first, she finally relented, but had no idea just what Jessica was going to do, or expect. Removing her clothing as Jessica asked, she instinctively tried to cover her nicely formed breasts while pressing her legs tightly together.

Jessica really didn't know what she was going to do either, but knew a finger rubbing her little button did the trick, and if what she saw in the videos, her tongue would do a better job.

When she finally convinced Katie to open her legs and let her take care of things, Jessica knelt between her cousin's legs and took a deep breath and lowered her head. The instant that Katie realized that Jessica was intending to lick her down there, she tried to push her head away.

The smell of Katie's virgin pussy was intoxicating to Jessica, and she was determined to follow though with her offer of giving Katie an orgasm, and quickly pushed Katie's hand away and got down to business.

With in seconds of Jessica's tongue rolling over her fast hardening clit, Katie gasped and let out a soft groan and quickly sucked in air though her parted lips and rested her head back on the pillow.

Jessica had now gotten over the shock of actually doing what she was doing, and was intent on pleasing her cousin. The aroma of the juices that quickly began to flow from Katie's young pussy gave Jessica the urge to actually taste the slippery liquid, and ran her tongue the entire length of Katie's swollen pussy lips, causing Katie to shiver.

As Jessica got Katie closer and closer to her first ever orgasm she felt her cousin's legs part even further, and her groans get louder. Suddenly Katie's legs began to shake and her hips rose up to meet Jessica's mouth and finally pushed her cousin away, as the pleasure was more than she could stand.

When Katie's breathing reached the point where she could talk without gasping, she could only utter how wonderful that felt.

Jessica was excited that she actually did it, and was happy that Katie seemed to have really liked as well, and eagerly asked if Katie would do that for her.

Katie was more than willing to return the favor, but had to ask just what to do. After Jessica showed Katie her little button and how to use her tongue, and Katie began to please her cousin.

The scene was repeated several times during the night before both teens were totally exhausted from the pleasure that had attacked their young bodies, and drifted off to sleep.

Over the next week that was their night ritual, and Katie was finding that sex, even with her cousin was something she enjoyed immensely, and wanted more that just Jessica's tongue and conveyed that desire to Jessica.

In the videos the girls watched, many of the women used replica cocks made from rubber or plastic, and if Katie wanted to be penetrated, then Jessica would also, but what to use was the question.

While they had the house to themselves one afternoon, they began trying to find a suitable object that could be used. They could find nothing that remotely resembled what they saw in the videos and were about to give up when Katie went to the fridge to get something to drink.

After taking out two cans of soda she shut the fridge door and suddenly stopped and opened it again. There on the shelf was two cucumbers wrapped in plastic and she quickly took one out and held it up to show Jessica

Convinced this would suffice, they hurried to Jessica's room and quickly stripped off their clothes. Since it was Katie that had the desire to see what penetration actually felt like, Jessica took the green "cock" and placed at the entrance of Katie's virgin cunt.

Katie quickly jumped when she felt the cold cucumber touch her, and grabbed it from Jessica and rushed to the bathroom sink. After letting the hot water run over it for a while, Katie tested the warmth, and handed it back to Jessica.

Katie was already aroused by anticipation alone and eagerly urged Jessica to get it done. Neither girl knew exactly what happens when a girl has intercourse for the first time, but Katie quickly learned when Jessica shoved it in as far as possible as she had seen so many times in the videos.

When Katie screamed Jessica quickly pulled it back out, and panicked as Katie continued crying, and saw blood. Jessica ran and got a warm towel and held it against Katie's tender pussy awaiting her cousin to say something.

After a few moments, both the pain and the small amount blood had disappeared, but Katie wasn't quite ready to try it again, nor was Jessica.

Later that evening, Jessica inquired how her cousin was feeling, and Katie said there was no more pain, but felt different down there. Than night after they had pleased each other several times and fell asleep, Katie awoke very thirsty. Easing from the bed she crept into the kitchen to get a glass of milk when she noticed a flicker of light coming from the back room and went to investigate.

She entered the room and stood there like a statue as she saw her uncle Mike rubbing his exposed cock while watching videos on the computer. From her recent experiences with Jessica, she knew her uncle was pleasing himself, something she was certain he didn't want her to witness and eased quietly back to the bedroom.

Katie tried to fall asleep, but she kept thinking about seeing her uncle in the other room, a thought that stayed with her as she finally drifted off to sleep.

The next afternoon Katie casually asked what did boys do if they were horny, as Jessica called it, and learned something new. Jessica told her that was called jerking off, and boys did that to cum. When she asked, come where, Jessica giggled and explained exactly what that meant.

Unable to keep what she had seen inside, Katie revealed to Jessica what see saw the night before. Jessica just shrugged her shoulders and said she knew her father did that, and explained he was like they were, without a partner and had to take care of his needs alone.

Katie not only had been very naive about anything regarding sex, she was also in the dark about the morality of it as well. If uncle Mike needed someone, why couldn't it be her or Jessica? Wouldn't it make sense? It was obvious that Jessica enjoyed that wonderful feeling, as she now did, so why not enjoy it together. That was something she would ask.

That evening, while the three of them were having dinner, Katie thought she would ask what she thought, was a very simple and innocent question, but both Jessica and her uncle's response wasn't what she anticipated.

First Jessica was totally embarrassed that Katie had revealed what the two of them had been doing, and her uncle seem irritated that she saw him at the computer, jerking off, as Jessica called it.

The room became very quiet for a few moments and Katie didn't see why both her cousin and uncle seemed to be so hesitant to explain why they were both so upset, and pushed the conversation further. If Jessica was truthful when saying sex was what normal people did, then why couldn't it be something they could enjoy together, after all weren't they all normal?

Jessica was too stunned by what Katie was suggesting to offer any type of explanation as to why not, but her father was quick to inform Katie that sex between family members was something that shouldn't be done. If he had simply said it was something that was never done, that may have ended the conversation, but he went on to say the adult, man or women, could be arrested by engaging in sex with a minor if it became known.

Katie sat there a few moments as she pondered what her uncle had said, and her response was simple. She wanted to see what real sex was, and if he or Jessica didn't say a word, than nobody would know, and almost pleadingly asked her uncle to show her what it was like.

Mike hadn't had real sex since the death of his wife, and even though she was just a young teen, and his niece, the thought of her asking to have sex had an effect on him. He knew the thoughts that were running through his mind were both illegal and immoral, and turned to his daughter for some support, but found none.

Jessica had something else on her mind, and instead of trying to defuse the situation, she told her father that he should comply with Katie's wish. In her mind, if he succumbed and had sex with Katie, then he might be willing to do more, a thought that excited her.

Katie was pleased to hear that Jessica wanted this to happen and again asked her uncle to please have sex with her, promising that their secret would be safe with her.

Mike was losing control of the situation, and when Katie undressed as Jessica asked, he knew he had to have her. If she wanted to be fucked, then he would show her what it was like having a real cock inside of her.

The first warm pussy to surround and grip his cock since his wife had died was more that Mike could take, and flooded her cunt with his seed just moments after entering her. Still consumed with lust and excitement, he stayed rigid and continued to piston his cock into her young pussy, shooting another large amount of hot cream inside of her a short while later.

The feeling of having her pussy stuffed with a real and warm cock was totally arousing to Katie, and she reached orgasm seconds before her uncle creamed into her quivering pussy once again.

Mike looked down at his young niece and the reality of what he had just done began to invade his mind, and was overcome with guilt. He jumped from the bed and rushed past his daughter who had just witnessed Katie's first fucking, and hopped into the shower, hoping to somehow wash away the incestuous act he had just committed.

Jessica looked at Katie lying there and moved slowly towards her and sat on the edge of the bed, breathing as heavily as her freshly fucked cousin. Katie had a very strange look on her face and without saying a word; she picked up the telephone next to the bed and began pushing the buttons.

When Jessica heard Katie ask to speak with her mother, she was fearful that Katie was now remorseful by having sex, and was about to tell her mother what had happened. To stunned to say or do a thing she listened to Katie's conversation, and quickly smiled when she heard Katie's request to stay another week, claiming she was having a great time.

Katie explained to Jessica just how great it felt, especially when she reached orgasm, an orgasm she claimed was far more pleasant the those Jessica had helped her achieve and told her cousin she wanted her uncle to do it again, and again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.