Surviving - Cover

Surviving

Copyright© 2007 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 15: Consummation

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: Consummation - Thrown back in time with no woodsman skills to draw on he needs to use his wits to survive.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Voyeurism  

Fiona had pressed herself tightly against me and I could feel her little breasts against my chest. I looked over her head at Kirsty and saw she had a huge grin on her face. I swear I will never figure women out! Kirsty nodded to me, encouraging me to go further and I raised Fiona's head to give her a toe-curling kiss. She began moaning almost immediately and was rubbing herself against me, making my cock spring to attention in appreciation. I walked backwards slowly, leading her with me and managed somehow to navigate both of us round the curtain to the bed I shared with Kirsty. When the backs of my knees collided with the bed, I eased myself onto the bed and pulled Fiona on top of me. She thrust herself against the hard lump that was pushing out my kilt.

"Fiona darling, I'm not going to let you back out now, I'm going to take you whether you want it or not." I told her.

In answer she rolled to the side and her hand dropped to slide over my hard-on. Her eyes were full of excitement and perhaps a little fear but she was obviously determined too. I kissed her again, letting my tongue gently push into her mouth, tasting her for the first time. She tasted like a young girl should, sweet, oh so sweet.

I felt movement on the bed and looked over to see that Kirsty had joined us, pulling herself up behind Fiona. Her hand appeared under Fiona's arm and I watched as she cupped Fiona's breast, pinching her nipple outwards.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Moaned Fiona at the dual stimulation she was now receiving.

Kirsty opened Fiona's blouse and for the first time I was treated to a view of her treasures. She had small breasts, perhaps only a B cup in modern measurement but they sure looked inviting and my mouth was watering. Kirsty was cupping one breast and almost seemed to be offering it up for me to kiss and suckle. I decided to take up the offer and dropped my head to take the already hard nipple between my lips.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Was Fiona's only response, a girl of few words suddenly it seemed.

I continued to tongue and gently nibble on her nipple and dropped my hand towards the bottom of her kilt. I was surprised to find that Kirsty had beaten me to the draw and was already slowly rubbing Fiona's perfect little pussy lips, spreading her juices, teasing her.

"Oh dear, what are you doing to my wife, Kirsty?" I asked. "If I didn't know better I'd say you were playing with my wife's pussy, getting it all hot and juicy so it's ready for my staff. And I must be dreaming because it looks like beautiful little Fiona here is enjoying it, now that would never happen would it? She wouldn't let another woman play with her kitten while her husband was lying beside her, would she?"

The combination of what Kirsty and I were doing to her and the sexy talk alone were enough to have Fiona exploding like a firecracker.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, uh, uhhhhhhh, yeeeessssssssssss, Scott!" She cried.

I began to wonder whether every woman in this time line was so hot. I had barely sucked on her tittie and spoken to her and she had already come once. Maybe Kirsty had been right all along; maybe I did need more than one woman to cope with my perfectly normal twenty-first century expectations of sex when applied to ninth century girls.

It was time to drink some of Fiona's fragrant juices I thought and I released her nipple, kissing a trail over her stomach towards her patch of brown fur. I pushed her onto her back proper and let my tongue lap over her pussy lips, tasting her, thrusting into her tight opening, at last lashing her clit and grazing it gently with my teeth.

I had her on the verge again and stopped licking her sweet nectar to pull myself over her, belatedly ready to consummate our marriage. Kirsty positioned me at Fiona's opening and I slowly pressed forward, feeling her tense up as my cock-head popped through her vaginal opening. I paused to let her get used to the size of me and then pushed again, gaining some further ground. I didn't feel any restriction that would have indicated a hymen but she was so tight she couldn't be anything other than a virgin and it took me a few minutes of patient progress before I was fully seated within her.

When I began to piston gently in and out of her it felt as though I was bedding a wildcat. Her nails tore at the skin on my back and I firmly nipped one of her nipples in a subtle message for her to lay off a little, which she did. Once more it didn't take long before Fiona was screaming out her joy, her pussy clenching even more firmly on me as she rode out another strong orgasm. I slipped from her and flipped her over onto her knees; ramming myself back home into her now stretched and still well lubricated channel. In this position I was able to sink even deeper and she began to wail as I stroked into her harder and faster than before.

I watched in surprise as Kirsty slid herself in front of Fiona, presenting herself for Fiona to use her mouth on her sex.

"Eat me Fifi, eat me please?" She pleaded.

The use of the nickname suggested that these two had become even more familiar than Kirsty had already described to me and that was confirmed somewhat when Fiona dropped her mouth onto Kirsty's pussy without hesitation.

Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that threesomes are easy to co-ordinate and everything fits together easily. It doesn't work that way believe me, and we found it difficult to establish a rhythm that allowed me to stroke effectively into Fiona while she used her mouth and tongue on Kirsty. Eventually we managed it though but not much longer after we had, Fiona was coming again, abandoning Kirsty as she moaned through a third powerful climax in only some ten or so minutes.

I pulled out of Fiona as gently as I could and let her slide sideways onto the bed, shuffling up the bed on my knees to slip my cock into Kirsty's welcoming slit. Having been just left high and short of climax Kirsty responded vigorously to me stretching her with my cock. She was hunching herself up to meet each of my strokes from the outset and I could read the signs that she too was not far from coming. I concentrated on the sensation of the friction I was felling on my staff, willing myself to speed up my own response so that I could finish with her.

I felt a hand stroking my ball-sack and looked down to see Fiona lying on the bed, her head inches away from where Kirsty and I were joined, her eyes riveted on the action. She stuck out her tongue, tentatively and ran it over first my balls and then my cock as it withdrew from Kirsty on each stroke. That was just enough to send me over the edge and I felt myself launch my juice deep into Kirsty's already occupied womb.

After we had regained our breath I lay between the two naked girls and, with an arm round each warm and curvy body, wondered why I had resisted this for so long!!!

I only had a few weeks to enjoy our new arrangement when a summons arrived from King Fergus asking me to raise my men to join him in a raid against the Saxons. It seemed that the High King, buoyed by success against the Danes was now bent on a punitive raid into Northumbria to teach the warring Saxons a lesson.

The summons gave me barely five days to meet with Fergus at Oban and I decided the quickest way would be to gather my men and sail there using the longships. I had learned my lesson after Kilberry and now had the ships stationed and hidden at Taynish on Loch Sween. That meant I could reach them overland and quickly set to sea into the Sound of Jura without having to make the long trip round Kintyre.

Messengers were sent out to raise the lordship's men and I elected to mount the long bow archers, now up to the full fifty on available horses to ride all the way to Oban. Lachlan and I set out with some eighty or so men to march to Loch Sween. We left only a small force to protect Aird Driseig and I worried about Kirsty and Fiona but there was little more I could do over and above the defences I had already installed.

I had been working with some of my men over the last few weeks and had a few new tricks up my sleeve that this trip might give me an opportunity to try out. I was running through these as we marched across Knapdale to Dunrostan, a small camp on the east shore of Loch Sween. We quickly used one of my new ideas to summon the longships - small pieces of glass flashing the sun's rays across the water to signal our presence. Several small currachs rowed over, towing a longship behind them and we embarked on it, leaving word for those from Ormsary and Achahoish to man the other boat and follow us to Oban.

One and a half days sailing brought us to Oban, a bigger 'port' even than Crinan. Oban was based in the Lordship of Lorne and I had already met its lord, Angus while riding with King Fergus from Crinan to Dunadd. He had been with the King along with the ill-fated Duncan. King Fergus expressed his disappointment at the small numbers I had brought with me.

"My Lord King, you gave me scant time to fully raise the lordship. I have come on as quickly as could be and others will follow behind me." I replied somewhat testily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.