Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2007 by Daddy for a bad girl

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teen discovers something about himself he never knew existed. Then he shows something to his sister that she also didn't know was within her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sarah sat up in bed, yawning. The sun shown thru the spread curtains and outside she could hear her favorite birds singing. Smiling, she sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Today was the beginning of summer vacation and she sure didn't plan on spending it sleeping in!

Swinging out of bed, she stood, her baby doll nighty falling to just below her bum. It was too short, but she had a lot of good memories with the pj's and she didn't plan on giving it up just yet. Thinking a thousand plans for the day, Sarah left her room unselfconsciously, heading downstairs to the kitchen. Entering, she saw her older brother, Dan, sitting at the table eating breakfast. Saying good morning, she went to the cupboard to get a cereal bowl.

Dan watched Sarah enter the kitchen, his spoon pausing halfway to his mouth. That nighty had driven him crazy for a long time now. As she entered, the light from the windows struck across her body. He could see a hint of her nipples thru the thin material and the shadow-like dark circles that lay past.

Dan swallowed his cereal and nodded his greetings, watching her cross the kitchen. He almost stopped breathing as he watched her stretch for the bowl... her nighty rose far up her hips, revealing the curved shape of her firm young ass. His cock stiffened in his pants as he stared hard at her. He could see how the panties were pulled up some into the crack... and his pulse quickened. He decided right then and there - as the movie Tom had showed him, he would live out his desires thru his sister. Their parents would be leaving tonight for three days, leaving him in charge. He would make good use of those days. God... that movie. Tom had said it was hot, said how it was very strong, but still...

They had been in Tom's basement - a large area turned into an entertainment area with surround sound stereo and a huge fucking TV. Dan had thought they had come down to play some video games, but Tom had just grinned and pulled out a video cassette.

Tom had told him to get comfortable as he set up the VCR and TV, so Dan had. As Tom sat on the couch, the video started up. There was no sound, the footage was grainy, and the image shook from time to time, but as it started, Dan found he didn't care.

On the screen, a young woman lay tied across a single sized bed, bound spread eagle to the four legs of the frame. Her head hung off a bit at one side and her ass was near the edge on the other side, spread wide by how her feet were bound. Dan's hands started to tremble and he crossed his arms to hide it from Tom.

The video camera moved shakily about the woman, getting angled shots from all sides. Here was her spread ass, her pussy wide open, her asshole exposed. Her thighs trembled from the strain of being bound so. The camera moved about her, and Dan could see bruises on the woman's back. To her face, he could see the raw fear... the terror emanating from the woman. She seemed to be having trouble breathing from the intensity of her fear. The camera man pulled back, and now a man could be seen entering the room. Tall and muscular, yet with love handles and a beer belly, the man grinned down at the woman in a way Dan could feel reflected in himself.

The man wore only a leather pouch that held his cock and balls - immense from the looks of it. The man moved about the woman and the camera followed him. He stared down at the woman until he was behind her, then reached down to run his fingers up the woman's exposed pussy. He grinned at the camera, and though Dan couldn't hear the words, he could read the man's lips mouth one word: "Dry."

The man reached down and pulled up an object from beneath the bed and a low moan issued from Dan's tightened throat at the sight. It was a policeman's baton; black, shiny, wood. The man grinned at the camera, turning the shaft this way and that as the camera moved in for a tight close-up of the object. Dan crossed his legs to hide the painful erection he had.

Lowering the baton, the man on the film rubbed it up and down the woman's exposed sex and she reacted by increasing her trembling, struggling. Pausing, the man then lowered the tip to her exposed hole and began screwing it in, twisting and turning it as he did. Dan could see the dry flesh clinging to the shaft, tearing ever so slightly in some places. Pushing, twisting, the big man continued working the club in. Dan could swear he could see some blood leaking from her. Finally he punched it inwards, burying it halfway into her. Her whole body grew rigid; you could bounce a quarter off her back. Leaving the shaft in, he circled the bed, the camera following, lowering down to the woman's face as it did.

Her hair was matted with sweat and her make-up was streaked from the tears that flowed profusely down her cheeks. Dan could see her body hitching from her sobbing, as much as it could in her position. Standing directly in front of her face, his leather pouch level with her jaw, the man reached out and caressed her matted hair. Her eyes moved and spun like an animal caught in a car's headlights. She couldn't seem to bring herself to look at the huge object captured in leather before her. Grasping her by the back of her head, he moved forward till his leather package was against her face. Grinding, circling his hips, he rubbed himself against her face, flattening her lips, almost dancing.

Still shuddering from the subbing, the woman didn't fight it. Perhaps the pain in her vagina was overwhelming her. The man moved back a bit and released tied strings on the thong. The leather pouch fell releasing his massive erection, which swung out and struck her right side of her face. Long, thick, ropey with veins, the massive cock rubbed along the side of her cheek.

He pulled back, still holding the back of her head with one hand as he used the other to grasp her jaw. Pulling down, he opened her mouth and moved his hips forward. The massive head, slimy with pre-cum, lodging in the opening...

Dan's mouth hung open slightly, his breathing coming in short quick bursts. The woman on the video didn't fight the man as he pushed at her mouth, forcing his cock into her. The head was so large, so thick, Dan didn't think she could take it there without splitting her mouth, but she did. Pushing harder, the man's cock sank into her face in a long steady drive. The woman's throat worked as he pushed deeper. When half was in, the man stopped, and began to draw backwards. Dan could see the woman's chest heave as she sucked air through her nose. With just the head inside her mouth, the man shoved back in, deeper this time. He had to have entered her throat, at least a little, because he sank even deeper than he had before. He began to fuck back and forth, his cock slick with her spit, sinking deeper each time.

Dan couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had never heard of something like this, but it's affect on him...

Over three quarters of his cock was slamming into the woman's mouth as he brutally fucked her face. His hips pistoned his cock into her mouth faster; her matted hair moving limply across her naked back as her body reacted to the force. Both hands held her head as he used her mouth for his pleasure. Finally he stopped and drew his cock slowly from her throat as her body shook from her gagging. His slick cock popped from her mouth, and the camera focused on her exhausted, pain racked face for a moment, then followed the man as he moved around behind her.

The camera closed in on the baton, still lodged in her pussy. The man took his cock in hand and rubbed up and down the woman's asshole... as he started to shove in, as her asshole started to split for the large object forcing it's way in, the video broke up...

Tom grinned at Dan. That's it, he had said. The rest of the tape was accidently taped over. Dan stared for a moment at the screen, swallowed to get his voice back, and nodded.

Now, in the kitchen, Dan thought back on the video and how much he would have loved to have seen that man split the woman's ass wide... as he stared at his little sister's panty-covered ass. This weekend, he would live his own version of the video.

He smiled as his sister turned from the cupboard, his eyes going to her small breasts again, although briefly.

The day passed quickly for Sarah. She spent the day with her friends but was home for the early dinner her parents were making before they left.

For Dan, however, the day seemed to go by interminably slow. He went over his plans a dozen times and more, driving his desire spiraling upwards. Finally, after dinner their parents stood in the hall, there bags already in the car. Their dad grinned down as their mother repeated the rules and reminded them where the phone numbers were in case of an emergency. Finally hugs and kisses were done and the car was pulling out of the driveway. The siblings stood at the front window watching the car leave. Sarah sighed and said she was going upstairs to change.

Dan turned from the window and watched her leave, his eyes on her ass-cheeks, under her tight shorts. He smiled and headed for his room to prepare.

Sarah entered her room and closed the door behind her. Stripping off her top, she dropped it to the floor as she crossed the room to her dresser. She barely noticed how she looked standing in her bra and shorts, although she was proud that she no longer used a "training" bra. This one was getting a little tight. Too small already. Sighing, she unsnapped it and shrugged it off, reveling in the "big girl" motion of it all. She grasped her shorts and slid them down over her still developing hips, stepping clear. Opening a drawer, she pulled out a large football jersey and tugged it on over her head, letting it fall down to just above her knees. Reaching up to her head, she pulled her ponytail free, letting her long blonde hair cascade to her shoulders and shaking it loose.

In the next room, Dan watched from a small hole he had worked on over a year ago. On his sister's wall was flowered wall paper that disguised the hole perfectly. His cock strained in his pants as he watched his sister disrobe. God, she was so hot and just didn't seem aware of it.

He sighed silently, tearing his gaze from his near naked sister and moved to his closet. Opening the door, he moved aside his boxes of comics and pulled out a box similar to those he store his comic collection in. He carried the box to his bed and opened the lid off. Inside was his precious collection, more precious than his comics. He rarely found the opportunity to add to it, but when he did, he took all pains to win the trophy. He drew out the soft nylon rope; supposedly it reduced the chance of leaving marks. A ball gag; old, used, he had found that at Tom's house, but wasn't sure whose it was. A riding crop he had discovered at a horse riding class last spring. And his miniature baseball bat that he had gotten at Yankee Stadium two years ago. He stood over the collection, hearing his sister humming some silly boy-band song in the next room... and smiled.

Sarah finished brushing her hair as she hummed to herself. As she set the brush down, she heard her door open. Odd. Everyone knocked in the house.

She turned and saw her brother, Dan standing in the doorway, his hands behind his back. He had an odd look on his face. It didn't scare her - her brother was odd but didn't do what she heard other brothers did, tease and hit.

"Danny? What is it," she asked.

Dan smiled and entered the room, his hands coming around in front of him. When she first saw what he held, her confusion deepened. She knew what all of it was except for the ball thing. What in the world was Dan up to?

Dan continued into the soft pink room, the items in his hands hanging at his sides. Sarah watched him approach the hope chest at the end of her bed and set the items down on it. Curious now, and a little uncomfortable at his lack of response, she asked again, "Dan? What's going on?"

He answered by turning to his younger sister, and widening his smile. "Sarah... dear, sweet Sarah... I'm going to have some fun."

She swallowed, very uncomfortable now. There was something about that smile that was... wrong. "Dan, I don't know what..."

Dan interrupted. "No, you don't. But you will, Sarah." He moved towards her, coming within a foot from her, looking down into her sweet face. Lips, fuller than most girls her age should have. Blue eyes, sparkling with confusion, and now just a hint of... fear? Her soft cheeks, still stubbornly holding on.

He reached up and stroked her hair; thick, luxurious blonde hair. She didn't flinch, still wondering. Holding his hand in her hair as a brace, Dan swung up suddenly, slapping her hard. A crack echoed off the pink walls as the palm of his hand struck the right side of her face, her head unable to roll with the blow as he held her still.

Sarah's mouth dropped open in shock. Her face stung terribly but she couldn't focus on the pain. No one had ever hit her like this before; their parents did not believe in corporal punishment.

His face transforming instantly, Dan sneered down at his stunned sister. "Get ready, Sarah. Get ready for something entirely new." Grabbing her hair more forcefully, Dan turned for her four poster bed, dragging Sarah behind him. Now she began to struggle, but he had her hair twisted in his fist, tight to the scalp and she had no give to move At the bed, Dan shoved her onto it, some of her hair coming loose between his fingers. She rocked back on the bed, her head bouncing on the comforter. As she rolled back, her jersey fell upwards to her hips, revealing her bright white panties. Dan's eyes, to Sarah's horror, went right to the them. He was looking right at her... her crotch.

"Dan... Dan, w-what is going on?!" Tears were rolling down the sides of her face as she quickly moved to shove her jersey back down.

Dan had already turned from her, grabbing the nylon rope from the hope chest. Climbing on to the bed, he grabbed her right wrist and tugged her so that she lay as the woman in the movie had, but on her back. Seeing the rope, Sarah began to struggle, pulling her arm to free it. Holding tight, Dan looped the lassoed end of the rope around her wrist and tied the other end quickly to the nearby post of her bed. As Sarah reached with her free hand to untie herself, Dan grabbed that hand and tied it as he had the other. Sarah was now bound on her bed by her wrists, stretched wide on her back.

Her breathing was coming in quick hard gasps as she struggled to comprehend what was going on. Her legs squirmed as she tried to get her jersey to cover her hips again, but only served to push it up higher.

Dan walked slowly about the end of the bed, his eyes on his sister's twisting scared form. He could tell she was getting close to screaming and palmed the ball gag into his hand, moving about to her head. The neighbors, not all that close but not all that far away, would hear her scream - she knew this. However Sarah didn't want to get Dan into trouble, and had so far held back her yells of horror and terror. But she also didn't want to know what Dan had in mind. She opened her mouth to scream her lungs out when suddenly something was shoved into her mouth. It was rubbery and wouldn't allow her to close her mouth. It tasted dusty, foul and... nasty.

Dan looked down at his sister as he secured the old device behind her head; her muffled grunts, her eyes wide open, body trembling. Stepping back, he admired his work. His cock throbbed as he studied her. Sarah's lithe body kept in shape from the various sports she was always involved with, twisting on the bed. Her feet peddled at the bed, trying to backwards crawl but getting nowhere. His eyes moved down her body, starting with her precious face. God, those lips, currently stretched taut by the ball... what they would do to him... that delectable neck... small, pert titties in the midst of developing... narrow waist with a flat stomach... hips that were rounding into what they would eventually be... her pussy mound, straining against her panties as she worked her legs, fuck... and those legs... so strong, so shapely.

Grinning to himself, he pulled his shirt off, revealing his thin, muscular chest. He dropped the shirt to the plush carpeted floor. Sarah's eyes widened more as she watched him reach for the snap of his jeans. She stared in horror as he undid his jeans, unzipped them, and shoved them down. She could see his boxers tenting and felt that she might faint. A rounded wet spot formed where the peak of the tent was. He stepped out of the jeans as they pooled around his feet and grabbed his boxers, shoving them down without ceremony, his long, narrow cock jutting forth. This was the first erection Sarah had ever seen outside of a line drawing in sex education class. Her brother... her own brother... was doing this to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.