Sleepover - Cover

Sleepover

Copyright© 2007 by Worrak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When my classmate Michelle came for a sleepover I was so happy. Little did I know what she had in mind with me...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was thrilled by that invitation. I thought she would consider this gross or so. I started to kiss her back and worked my way down her spine. Her skin was smooth and soft and I could feel her shiver under my touch.

I reached her cheeks and my fingers caressed her beautiful globes. Michelle had a perfect shaped ass, well rounded and firm. I kissed the her flesh and teased her by circling her crack but never really going for it. Michelle squirmed under me and tried to move her butt so I would touch her most sensitive part.

Finally I gave in and my lips met the sweet parting of her cheeks. I planted kisses down her crack and was rewarded with a deep moan. By now I was so hot for her undiscovered land that I gently parted her cheeks with my hands and revealed her secret opening.

Her tight round muscle lay before my eyes, inviting and very tender. I admired the sight and the excitement of having her ass licked let Michelle twitch her pucker. I inhaled her smell, pussy juice mixed with a herb note. Michelle's moaning grew frustrated as I teased her. Slowly I pushed out my tongue and the tip touched her wrinkled hole for the first time.

It was exciting to lick her there and my tongue circled the tight opening. She tasted fresh and clean I was eager lapping at her brown ring. Slowly I pulled her cheeks further apart and the tiny hole opened a bit. Michelle relaxed as much as possible and I pushed my tongue in a little bit.

Michelle howled and let out a low moan. I pushed a little deeper and her moaning got more intense. Her ass was so tasty and juicy, my own pussy twitched and itched like hell. By now my tongue was darting into her dark opening and I tried to drill her asshole. Pulling her cheeks apart as much as possible I opened her backdoor quite a bit and ate out her ass in the truest sense of the word.

Michelle pushed her butt into my face in the attempt to get my tongue deeper into her hole. I teased her by only licking the tiny opening gently, before I drove my tongue home with all it was worth. I could sense that Michelle was on her way to her next climax.

I wondered, what her ass might feel like to touch. Her asshole was loose and slippery with my saliva as I gently touched her butt with my index finger. It felt smooth and warm and moist. My finger circled her ring tickled her butt hole. Michelle moaned and twitched. I enjoyed giving her pleasure like this.

Finally I probed her tight anus with my finger. I felt no resistance, Michelle even pushed back at the invader. Slowly the first digit of my finger pushed past her tight muscle. It felt hot and soft and tender yet very tight. I pushed further and soon hand my finger completely inside her butt.

The sensation of having her ass-muscle squeezing the upper end of my finger was overwhelming. I tried to push my finger even further and Michelle went crazy. The pressure on her asshole sent spasms through her body and when I wiggled my finger she went berserk.

I slid my finger in and out and her hole loosened up even further. Michelle pushed her rump out and her pussy opened obscenely. I pulled my index finger from her ass and replaced it with my middle finger. Index finger and ring finger went into her dropping wet pussy and when I crooked my fingers to massage her G-Spot Michelle had a screaming orgasm.

I pushed my fingers as deep as possible into her holes and Michelle climaxed again. She was in an orgasmic frenzy and I could see her hands digging into the sheets. Her tight anal ring contracted around my finger each time a wave washed over her body and I pushed her higher and higher by putting my thumb on her little clit. Her little bud was hyper-sensitive and she screamed like a banshee, her cries only muffled by a pillow, otherwise my parents might have burst into the room.

With one last spasm her body went limp and she panted heavily. I stopped my movement, my fingers still deep inside her body.

"Jesus", she panted. "That was... great!"

I smiled and idly slid my fingers forth and back ever so gently. Michelle just enjoyed the sensation.

"I would have never imagined that it feels so good up the ass!" Michelle was genuinely surprised.

"And it was so hot to lick and finger your butt", I replied.

"You are a natural talent", Michelle confirmed. "Mind, if I give it a try?"

Just what I had hoped for. With a big smile I pulled my fingers from her butt and turned around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.