The Cure - Cover

The Cure

Copyright© 2007 by Geek Writer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Oh God does she have an itch...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"The results just came back Ms. Jensen, can you come in this afternoon?" the voice said from the other end of the cellphone. I didn't know if it was good or bad news.

"Of course Doctor, I can come in after my last class. Should I be worried?" I said, trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

"Oh, no. No, don't worry. I just want to talk to you about the results and possible treatments. Is 4 okay?" he said smoothly.

I exhaled a breath I hadn't even realized I was holding. "Yes Doctor, that's fine." I hung up my phone and squirmed in my seat. I was sitting in the teachers lounge, off in a corner, trying not to thrust my hands down the back of my pants to itch myself. My anus had gotten itchy and hot a few days ago, and it had driven me crazy until I had gone to see the doctor. I had never been to a protologist before, but he was very professional and comforting in what could have been a very embarrassing position for me.

I squirmed around, trying to get some relief for about 15 minutes or so until I had to get up and teach my last two classes. Nothing seemed to help so I decided to head to the bathroom again. As I got up and picked up my things, I noticed that my nipples had become stiff again. I'm not sure why, but they'd been doing that a lot lately.

Thankfully, my last two classes had gone rather well, the kids had actually been interested in Medieval history, and the French and English battles had kept their attention, and mine, for the rest of the day. I stopped in the ladies room and did one of the most disgusting, but most relieving things i have ever done. I stepped into the stall, locked it, pulled down my pants and panties, and licking my index finger, thrust it into my anus. I had realized that the saliva on my finger actually relieved some of the itch, at least for a few minutes. Thrusting it in and out of my anus had become a 3-4 times daily ritual just to get through my day, and as disgusting as it made me feel, it gave me relief. I didn't want to admit that my nipples would get hard because I was physically looking forward to thrusting my finger inside myself. Nor that if I went in from the front, my wrist would make my vagina wet and warm and slippery and if I twisted my wrist the right way I could oohhh...

I realized with a start that my mind was wandering again. Instead of one finger, I now had two inside me and my free hand was pinching my nipple through my sweater. I regained control over myself with a shake of my head. I pulled up my panties with my clean hand, and managed to fasten my pants and wash my hands before anyone else came in. As I walked out of the bathroom, I wondered if I had actually moaned this time.

I made it to the doctor with several minutes to spare, and thankfully, he wasn't busy so he saw me right away.

"Come in, please sit down. No, leave the door open, rules are rules you know." he said, waving me to a seat in front of his desk. "What rules?" I wondered out loud. "Oh, sorry. Figured you would have known from other doctor visits. Male doctors aren't allowed to be alone with female patients without another female present, doctor or nurse. But then again," he said absently, "this is my office, so I guess it doesn't count. You can close if it makes you feel better." "It would, thank you" I said, turning and closing it. I didn't want anyone knowing about my problem, most of all some nosy nurse.

"Anyway" he said with an expressive gasp. "Your results. They show that you have a pretty rare affliction. It has a latin name, but suffice to say, it's simply a series of cracks in the skin around your anus that are affected by a mild bacteria. The bacteria is what is itching because it's not allowing the cracks to heal."

I sat listening to him, trying not to turn red and embarassed. My cheeks felt red and hot, "I'm losing the battle" I thought to myself. "What can I do?" I said outloud, shifting in my chair.

"Well, there's several treatments. One, to be honest, is a creme that is really expensive. Somewhere in the range of 500$ a week and it's not covered. Trust me, I checked. There's no generic brand, and for some reason, because it's for a different type of bacterial fungus, it isn't covered for anal treatment. You'll need to apply the creme twice a day for a month."

I sat there shocked. "I have a fungus?"

He smiled, shaking his head. "No, the creme is created to treat a specific type of fungus, but it seems to work most of the time on cases like these. In your case, its a bacteria that is produced by your body, and it comes out in the soft tissues most times. It's a simple irritation of the soft tissue around and inside your anus. We sometimes see it vaginally, but from what you said, you aren't having problems there. Antiobiotics won't kill it, it's just something that your body produces."

I was concerned. "Can I give it to anyone?" I was hoping that the sexy science teacher would ask me out, but then again, it was wishful thinking. I was tall, leggy, busty, and blonde, but against the 17-18 yr old cheerleaders he was definitely making love to? I didn't stand a chance.

He shook his head. "No. Well, you can't give it to a man. Um, Ms. Jensen, I have to ask. Do you have sex with women?" His gaze was concerned.

"Of COURSE not!" I protested vehemently.

"I'm sorry, I had to ask. Any mouth to anus contact could give it to another woman." He stopped at my shocked gaze.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Mouth to..." My clit and nipples got hard and excited.

"Anus, yes. I'm sorry, this is making you uncomfortable, I'll stop. You're obviously not going to be sleeping with any women. For some reason, the bacteria doesn't seem to flourish in men, only women."

"You said there were several treatments, the first one doesn't sound too promising." I said, trying to change the subject. I hadn't noticed how cute this guy actually was, being mortified at him poking and prodding around my asshole. "Oh My God!" I practically shouted in my head. "Did I just think the word Asshole?"

He began speaking again. "The second way is a little unorthodox, and I hesitate to suggest it, but it has had farily positive results in the documentated cases."

"Okay, what is it?" I said, my cheeks hot, and for some reason, my nipples were getting hard. Almost in anticipation. I knew I was going to have to make a trip to the bathroom on my way out. My panties started getting wet as well.

"There have been 5 documented cases on file that suggest that regular anal sex relieves most, if not all of the burning and itching sensations." He smiled at my shocked reaction, "No Please. Hear me out"

The alternative was 500$ a week, so I was pretty willing to listen to anything. I squirmed in my chair, but as I did, I realized that I was very wet between my legs. I felt my nipples getting harder as he spoke.

"It's the interaction of the stretching of the anus, the friction of the intercourse, and the spreading of the man's sperm around the irritated tissues. Continued intercourse after ejaculation is what seems to do the trick because it pushes the seminal fluid into the irritated areas while they are stretched out. I'm sorry this is making you uncomfortable, but it's a series of documented cases, and the main reagent in the creme you get for 500$ a week is the same protein string that is commonly found in the seminal fluid that carries sperm."

I couldn't help squirming in the chair, which made my anus itch more, which made me squirm more, which made my vagina slick and hot from my legs rubbing together, until I found myself reaching up to my breast to pinch my nipple again. "Doctor, what's happening to me" I said in a very sexy voice that I didn't recognize as my own. My body was really betraying me, and I was too far gone to care.

He smiled broadly, watching me. I undid the button on my jeans and slid a hand into my pants, slipping a finger along my juicy slit. My free hand went under my shirt, groping my large breasts, driving my desire to even higher levels. I slid a finger inside me as he got up and stood next to the desk. I looked into his eyes and knew he wanted me. I could tell by the large bulge in his pants.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.