Miss USA Gets Trumped! - Cover

Miss USA Gets Trumped!

by Magic Wand

Copyright© 2007 by Magic Wand

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A fictional sexual account of the recent scandal involving Miss USA Tara Conner and other celebrities.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Celebrity   Group Sex   Interracial   .

This is my own warped account over the recent scandal, it's all in fun and eroticism.

Tara Conner was nervous as she sat trying not to look at his personal secretary. She knew the woman was eyeing her with that judgmental look. Donald Trumps outer office was large an impressive, as was everything with this man. Tara looked at the framed artwork of his many buildings then at her own Gucci pumps. She was a long way from Russell Springs, Kentucky, where she was born and raised. She wanted to keep the Miss USA crown, she had fought hard for it and for a fleeting moment she wondered how she got into this mess, but she knew. It was something she battled all her teenage life.

Tara always loved the pageants; her mother encouraged her and had her entering them since she was 5 years old. She was protective of Tara and always warned her of the things that could place her in jeopardy. Her mother also told her about the sleaze bags that permeated throughout the pageant world, the sex perverts, pedophiles, and lesbians. Her mother did her best to keep her at arms length from these people, but never hide them from her. There was the one occasion when Tara was 14 and was entered into the county fair beauty pageant. She quietly walked on her mother back stage and saw her giving one of the judges a blow job. Tara won that contest easily.

What Tara hid from her mother was that Tara herself played the part of a sophisticated young woman but was more than willing to party and participate. She loved to drink and when she did all her inhibitions flew away. She became a sexoholic with men and women.

She was 16 when she won Miss Teen Kentucky. It was not an easy task, but by no means all unpleasant. She partied with the other girls in the competition. She would get them drunk then seduce those that were her close competition. Embarrassed most of the girls would purposely stop trying to win. One of these girls she found out was giving blow jobs regularly to one of the judges. When she stopped these favors, he pressed her on why and she revealed that she had sex with Tara and that Tara had pictures of the two of them. The girl cried to judge that she didn't want her family to think she was a lesbian.

The judge went to where Tara was working as a waitress and confronted her. He was going to make sure she would not win. Tara looked over the middle aged balding man, took his hand and gently took him into the stock room. She took off her t-shirt, bra and pulled down her daisy dukes revealing a scant g-string. She put her arms around his neck and rubbed her body against his.

"I can give you more than just blow jobs, how about my tight teenage pussy?"

The judge could hardly contain himself by the time he had dropped his pants and inserted his penis in her cunt, he had shot his load.

Tara smiled. "Next time, after the contest, it will be a lot better."

Needless to say, after she won, she never contacted that judge again.

As Tara waited in Trumps outer office she recalled the recent events leading up to this day. It was August 2006 when she and recently crowned 19 year old Katie Blair, Miss Teen USA and she were in New York. The two attended several arranged events together. Tara immediately liked Katie and invited her for some "girl talk" at her hotel room. Katie looked up to the now 21 year old Tara as a big sister. They shared secrets and gossip about the pageant business over a mixed drinks and a little ecstasy. The talk quickly turned to sex and comparing breasts. Tara leaned into Katie with a kiss and soon they were naked in the classic 69 position. It was Katie's first time with a girl but she was eating Tara's pussy like a pro. Several nights thereafter, Katie would slip into Tara's room for a few hours each night.

One night Land Rover was sponsoring the US Open Kick-Off party featuring Maria Sharapova. The room was filled with men lusting over the three beautiful women. Maria introduced the girls to her New York commercial agent. Ken was an older man about 55 years old, with gray hair but in decent shape.

Tara watched their body language and could tell they had an intimate relationship as well as a professional one. Ken talked about the opportunities in doing commercials and trade shows and the large amount of money to be made. They went to the VIP area, a private room away from the party. He ordered several bottles of champagne and the four of them talked. Tara and Katie sat on either side of him. He told them they could be multi-millionaires within a year. They responded enthusiastically and after their second bottle of champagne Ken was caressing their thighs as he spoke.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.