Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

As Jennifer slid down my pole I just lay there and took it, for a few minutes anyway. I took a titty in each hand and gave them the business while she fucked her little ass off. By now I'd learned a little control too and as she worked harder and harder to get me off she lit her own candle and she exploded when I pinched down on both her nipples pretty hard.

Jennifer was panting and kissing around on my face with my hard unexploded dick still up her. I rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her in earnest. All she could do for a few minutes was lay there and take it, but soon enough I had her going again by the time I blew my load up her she went off again.

Even though cuddling and kissing afterward wasn't natural to me I'd caught on the women really appreciated things like that so I poured it on. I even spiced up the aftermath with a little tale about me nailing Margot on the same bed. I even worked around to a fantasy of someone licking on Margot snatch while I was doing her.

Of course I already knew Jennifer had put lips to Margot's pussy before and damned if my imaginary tale didn't get her in the mood for another taste. The rest of it was duck soup. In merely minutes I had Jennifer all set to pull a surprise on Margot if I could get her over here.

It was easy to get Jennifer to go hide the Lincoln around the block and walk back. While she was gone I gave Karen the lowdown on what was about to happen and had her hide upstairs in the bedroom across the hall from mine.

Karen was barely in place when Jennifer came knocking on the front door and I let her in.

"Did you get Margot to come over?" she asked, and her eyes were shining bright when she asked.

"No, I decided to wait until you got back so you could listen in on an extension phone while I called her."

"Oh great. I can hardly wait to hear you talk her into it."

It only took a few minutes of fooling around to get Jennifer naked and dripping again and then I had her wait by my bedroom extension while I called Margot on a cordless phone. Jennifer picked up the extension while the phone was still ringing.

Margot answered after the second ring and I eased into a conversation about being home alone and lonesome. She teased me a little, but finally agreed to come on over and spend a little quality time with me.

Jennifer was about to piss her pants after we hung up, but I had her hide in my closet while I went down to let Margot in. I raised the garage door and let her drive right on in then went out to help her out of her car.

I gave her a serious kissing and a minor fondling as soon as she was out of her car and then we headed up to my bedroom right away.

Margot had fixed her face and hair and she looked beautiful, but she was wearing what I'd call a fashionable set of sweats. No doubt she hadn't wanted to waste time getting all dolled up just so I could sling her clothes everywhere when I got my hands on her.

I approved, and I did indeed have her clothes off her shortly after we made it to my bedroom. She'd been braless to start with and when I pulled the stretchy pants off her there'd been nothing but a tiny thong covering her bush. I had it all off her shortly and I didn't wasted much time on preliminaries.

She was in the middle of my bed with me between her legs and pumping for oil before the water got hot. Margot got hot though and somehow the animalistic way I pounced on her had her boiling. I was nailing her to the bed in no time and she was moaning and crying out my name.

I kept a careful watch on her though and just before I figured she was about to go off I pulled out of the socket and moved up to sit below her titties and wave my dick in her face demanding she suck it.

I'm sure it was a rude shock for her, but she was reaching for my glistening pole with her tongue when the real shocker hit her.

Jennifer had been waiting for my moved and as soon as I pulled my dick out of Margot Jennifer made a move of her own. When I settled down on Margot's chest Jennifer put her lips to work between Margot's legs and right on her pussy.

It made Margot open her mouth wide to say "Oh" but she never got it finished because I poked my dickhead in her mouth when she opened up.

Margot tried to suck my dick, but after a few seconds Jennifer must have hit her clitty because she stopped trying to suck and just opened her mouth and screamed. The way she whipped her head back and forth after that made me give up on getting my dick sucked so I unassed Margot's body and made my way back between Jennifer's legs and put the meat to her unattended pussy.

After a few deep strokes up Jennifer I yelled out the prearranged signal to Karen - "Powder River and let her buck" - and she made her entrance in all her naked glory. She took a look at what was going on, looking for a likely spot to join in. What with me with my dick all the way up Jennifer and with Jennifer's mouth commanding Margot's pussy Karen decided to sit on Margot's face, whether Margot wanted it or not.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.