Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

Since I was now out of the mood I ran my thoughts by Karen and asked her opinion. She hadn't even been the least bit suspicious but after I mentioned it she got paranoid herself.

"You could be right Jeff, but if you are I am so lucky that you ran Tom off when you did. That was the first week he'd been able to drop by since our trip and we'd have been making the beast with two backs minutes after he arrived if you hadn't pulled your stunt.

"Jesus, your Dad could have thrown me away like a used rubber if you hadn't saved the day. I'd have ended up on the street probably. I just hope he hasn't got video in the whole house," she said.

"I doubt it. It wouldn't take much to just cover one bedroom and he probably figures that he'll catch you at something sooner or later. In fact his trip this weekend points to it. He probably thinks he's giving you a clear shot to do the nasty with Tom while he's gone. Won't he be surprised?"

"I hope he will and that he doesn't try to up the ante with something we won't think of," she said, and sounded worried.

"Think about it Karen. At bedtime, leave a small light or two on and then fingerfuck yourself all you can stand. Be sure to call out his name then piss and moan about him not taking proper care of you. Who knows, a good show might rev up his interest," I said.

"But I'd rather have you now," she said.

"That doesn't have anything to do with it. He's not going to use you up. If he does come sniffing around more often just do your best to fuck his brains out. Suck his dick like it was the greatest thing on earth and when he's poling you keep begging for more and howling for him to do it harder. Hell, he's the one making the payments on your pussy and he should get all he wants just on general principles. It ain't gonna make me jealous," I said, and pinched her on the ass.

"I guess you're right," she said.

"I know I am. Now, get in there and diddle yourself up a storm. I'm going to my bedroom so I can think about you doing it and jack off," I said, and headed for my room.

I wasn't thinking about Karen when I got in bed though and I didn't Jack off. I thought about what it would be like tomorrow if I could get Jennifer or Margot or both over to the house. I wouldn't be jacking off then either.

It didn't take me long to drift off to sleep but I woke at eight the next morning. I tried to stay in bed and get back to sleep but I didn't have a chance. I had getting Jennifer on tape on my mind and I couldn't let it go. I must have spent an hour lying there twisting and turning things around in my mind, trying to think of any possibility. Finally I got up, hoping I could do something and get my mind off all that crap.

When I made it to the kitchen Karen hadn't yet. I let her sleep and made a pot of coffee. She came out after my third cup and when she saw me at the counter she started rattling the pots and pans. She had a big plate of fried eggs, biscuits, and bacon in front of me fifteen minutes later.

"What's got you so quiet this morning?" she asked, after I'd finished.

"I'm not sure how to go about getting Jennifer and Margot both in my bed at the same time," I said.

"That's easy. Jennifer likes to lick pussy too. Margot and I are old friends from when I worked there and she told me about it. She even admitted that she'd been with Jennifer a couple of times," Karen said.

"God Damn. That's just too good to believe, but I do. I have to get some video of that action," I said.

"How will that help you get a grip on them? It might be embarrassing but they wouldn't be too worried about ending up in jail over it," she said.

"If I get them in my bedroom I'll end up with all the blackmail material I could ever need anyway. I just want to watch them at it and have some video files to make sure I can relive fond memories anytime I want to. Shit, my dick is aching for it already," I said.

"I'm just the one to help you out with that," Karen said.

"A blowjob maybe, but I don't want to run down before either one of them gets here. I can see it now. I'll call Jennifer over and do the nasty with her for a while and then I can get her to call Margot. I know things might not work out with Margot but I need the pics of Jennifer anyway," I said.

"Are you going to do both of them up the ass too?" Karen asked, and she was practically slobbering all over the counter just from thinking about it.

"Of course. Maybe not today but soon, you can bet your ass it will be soon," I said.

For a second I thought she was gong to come just from the thought. I pulled her too me and attacked her mouth while I let a hand stray to her bush so I could flick her button. She was so hot already that she went off after only a few minutes of finger work.

"God, I don't know how you do it. You get me hotter than I can stand with your evil little schemes, not to mention your dick," she said.

"I do it on purpose. I like it when you get worked up. Just think about what it will do to you when I show you the video from them fucking me half to death and then eating each other. I might even ass fuck one while she's licking the other," I said, and Karen shivered again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.