Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

As I walked into school I decided I needed to thank Jennifer. She had put Margot in on things too, and I had a notion that years of working for my Dad had washed the resistance out of her. I figured I'd just go ahead and move my Saturday plan for Jennifer up to this afternoon for either of them that came to get me.

With barely time enough before the morning bell, I called Karen and gave her the marching orders. She was to back her car out of the garage, leave the keys in it, and call the place dealership to come and fetch it for an oil change and a tune up.

"Tell them we'll just pick it up tomorrow," I said, and then rang off since the bell was ringing.

My poor dick was hard all day long. Before I walked outside after the last bell I checked my voice mail and Karen had left a message telling me that her car was gone and that she'd be hiding in her bedroom.

My spirits perked up when I saw Margot was parked right close to the front door. I went over to the car, got in, and buckled up this time.

"What? Have you turned shy on me during the day?" she asked.

"Not a chance, there's just no sense putting on a show here in the parking lot like I did yesterday. Seems like dear Mom had to visit her mother for the night. We won't have to bother with a garage quickie like Jennifer and I yesterday," I said.

"Oh well, I was looking forward to the excitement, but I guess I can soldier on," Margot said.

"I should have realized that," I said, sliding over close to her and running a hand up between her thighs.

"Oh, that's more like it," she said.

"Remember, I'm young and recover quickly. I can give it to you good in the garage then we can adjourn to my room for some serious consultation," I said, sliding a finger up her as I did.

Margot was trying to act so sophisticated and worldly but it didn't work out that well. I had a finger up her, stirring up trouble, her blouse open and her bra pushed up over her fat titties before we were half way home.

Once the garage door was on its way down I latched my lips onto one of her plump stiff nipples and sucked for milk. I didn't get any but her coochie got a lot slicker for my finger right away.

She didn't waste much time either. She had my zipper down and my dick out pretty quickly and the only thing holding up my blowjob was the awkward maneuvering situation in the car seat.

"Shit, that's enough of the exciting garage fuck. Let's get inside so we can have room for fun without acrobatics," Margot said.

I let her get all the way inside with her clothes still on her, even though most of them were unbuttoned by now. I striped them off as we went and by the time we made it upstairs and to my room she didn't have a damned thing on her but some of my slobber around her tits.

It only took a few seconds to get my clothes off too, and then I lay in the big middle of my bed. Margot moved onto it too but she got between my legs and bent over to inhale my dick. I was ready for some sixty-nine action myself so I made her get up and push her pussy onto my mouth from above.

Margot knew a hell of a lot more about sucking a dick than Jennifer did. She'd probably had a world of practice on my Dad. No matter, I knew I could get it right back up so I spewed her good when it felt right. Meanwhile I was licking her cute cooter to beat the band and she didn't even slow down on my pole. She swallowed my come and went right back to suction mode.

Ten minutes later I knew I had her close, so I bailed out from under her and mounted. Her pussy was hot and slick and she could do something with the insides too. I pumped and pounded her and she gave it to me right back. We even went off more or less together this time, and after I rolled off, Margot rolled right up next to me, kissing, petting, and caressing me everywhere she could reach. Hell, I could get to enjoy things like that.

Margot wasn't in a bit of a hurry to get back to work either. She kept kissing and licking til I had it up again and then climbed aboard to ride me. This was even nicer, since I could play with her titties while she did most of the fucking. I liked it so much I talked her into staying until eight o'clock and fucking me three more times. Finally she said she had to get home or her roommate would start to worry.

She cleaned up a little in the bathroom and then I walked her to the garage door, helping her put her clothes back on as we came to them. We did some serious goodbye kissing and then I opened the door and let her out. Karen came into the kitchen as soon as she heard the garage door close behind Margot.

"Well, did you enjoy your time with another of your father's sluts?" she asked, in a catty voice.

"I'll have to say I enjoyed it immensely, but it was nothing like fucking his wife," I said, and smiled a wicked smile at her.

Karen appreciated the thought and since all she was wearing was a sexy sheer robe that was damned near transparent I could even see her nipples stiffening. Transparent wasn't good enough for now though, since I didn't need any teasing to get my dick back in shape.

"You'd better go put your sexy, nearly non-existent robe away mother dear. I'd be sad if it were damaged by me ripping it off you," I said, and licked my lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.