Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

I didn't bother to pull my pants all the way up to go inside. Karen was supposed to be in bed, and if she wasn't? What the hell, I'd make her clean me up and then I'd fuck her too. I was a young growing boy and beginning to understand that I needed a lot more pussy than I'd thought.

Damned if she wasn't puttering in the kitchen when I came in. She didn't even turn to face me when she heard the door.

"Your Dad called and he won't be home tonight. He had to go out of town for a meeting. In fact, he said he wouldn't be back until late Monday evening," she told me, and sounded a little tense about it.

No wonder she sounded tense. I could tell already she had mothering back on her mind, and that she'd connected the dots about the kind of treatment she could expect from me over the weekend. She probably thought it would be easy to reason with me now that she was starting with a clear head. Poor mommy.

"Good. We don't need him around to spoil our fun," I said, and she turned to face me.

I'm sure it was a shock for Karen when she saw I was standing just inside the kitchen door with my T-shirt gone and my pants to my knees. I almost smiled at the shocked look on her face. She recovered quickly though.

Jeff, we can't do that anymore. I just can't bring myself to," she said.

"I'm sorry to hear that Karen, because when I show my pictures you're going to be in so much trouble," I said.

"That's not going to work again Jeff. If your Dad throws me out I'm sure he'll give me a decent settlement to keep the gossip down. I'm going to take my chances with him," she said.

"Oh, did I forget to show you the last pictures I took? The ones of you sucking my dick and then taking it up the ass from little Jeffy, the fourteen year old.

"Dad won't have any say in things since I'll show them to the police first. Remember Karen, that wasn't the blackmailing bastard Jeff fucking you. Or at least that isn't how the police and child protective services will see it. Those are pictures of a grown woman sexually abusing a minor.

"You won't be out on your own again, you'll be locked up in jail for years. It might have been easier on you if you'd waited until I was sixteen, but fourteen. You'll get several years in the can for that. Your next lover will probably be two hundred pound Mabel, with a strap-on dildo made out of a broom handle. Maybe she'll give you a jailhouse tattoo if you're a good girl," I said.

I'll admit that my description was overkill. Karen's will power left her the second she realized that I probably did have pictures of us doing the dirty deed. She was terrified by the time I got to the end of my spiel. Damn, now I was worried she might go completely to pieces. A good shot of my pacifier would probably help her out.

"There, there, Karen. Don't worry about it so. Nothing bad will happen unless you try keeping up this silly sham. Come over here and suck my dick. You know you need it to settle your nerves," I said.

She was wearing a light robe, and as she headed my way I motioned for her to get rid of it. Karen must not have been so sure she'd be able to put me off with her little speech since under the robe she was decked out in underwear for the wet dream scene. A tiny thong and a nearly transparent bra. No doubt they cost a bunch at Victoria's Secret.

Karen hit her knees in front of me and gobbled my dick as fast as she could. When she realized what she was tasting she backed off to stare up at me with the funniest look on her face.

"Oh, you haven't met Jennifer yet. She's Dad's hot little eighteen-year-old assistant. You remember what's it's like being Dad's assistant don't you? It's too damned bad I didn't have my camera handy when she abused me on the way back from school today.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure it's ready when I call her over Saturday afternoon. You'll have to hide your car somewhere before she gets here. We wouldn't want her to get the idea you were watching from the closet," I said, and damned if Karen didn't smile and swallow my dick again.

Karen went from wronged stepmother, wondering how to make me leave her alone to dick sucking wild woman in seconds. Probably it was the idea of someone else getting stuck in the same impossible situation, kind of a misery loves company deal. Whatever caused it was fine with me though. She sucked and slobbered all over my dick, petting and massaging my balls with her soft hands the whole time. I couldn't resist pulling my dick out of her mouth at the last and spraying my come all over her face.

Damned if she didn't act like she loved it, licking out her tongue and trying to catch a drop or two while I had both my hands full of her hair, making sure most of the jism hit her around her nose and mouth. After I was done she kept licking around her own face trying to grab any stray drop she could.

"Now, that's my good girl Karen. Stand up and get those clothes off so I can see the real you," I said, and she did it in a flash.

The few minutes I spent petting, pinching, and sucking on Karen's wonderful big titties and saucy firm ass did my heart and my dick a world of good. When I finally let her put on an apron and get back to cooking supper my dick was harder than it was before I poled Jennifer. Alas, I was hungry too, so I left her cooking and headed upstairs to put on some gym shorts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.