Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

As I chewed some dry toast and a pop tart I got a little suspicious about Karen's sick day. Of course it was possible she'd picked up a little something, but that didn't keep me from thinking suspicious thoughts. We'd see what we'd see.

After washing up from breakfast and getting dressed I didn't have to wait long for Jennifer to arrive. I'd seen her from a distance before of course but never up close and personal.

Jennifer had dark auburn hair and deep blue eyes. The hair wasn't as naturally curly as redheads usually were, it was long and wavy though and what I'd been able to see was very attractive. I didn't wait for her to toot the horn or even come to the door. When she stopped in the drive I went right on out.

I got into the front passenger seat with her and my first thought was what a lucky break it was that Karen had the sniffles. Jennifer was a little doll, and wasn't really that little. I couldn't tell from seeing her sitting, but compared to my height seated I figured she was about five-six or so. She seemed the perfect weight for her size too.

Her face was very pretty and her blue eyes looked perfect. She had a few scattered freckles but her skin wasn't the usual redhead alabaster. Her titties were the stars of the show though. She had on a light blouse and it was covering at least C cup titties and probably Ds.

I didn't think she was braless but whatever was holding them wasn't overly sturdy since she did a lot of wiggling and wobbling as she drove. Her skirt was another hit with me too. It had to be short when she was standing because it had ridden so far up I could get a glimpse of her fire red panties between her legs every time she moved in the seat. I'm pretty sure she knew it too, since she was moving around a lot more than she needed to. I wasn't complaining.

We talked about mostly nothing during the trip. I did find out that she was eighteen and that she just loved working for my Dad. I lied and told her he was a great guy and I thought maybe she had snickered just a touch at that. Of course my dick was standing right out by the time she got me to school and I didn't mind a bit when I noticed she was checking it out.

School was mostly a drag. I went to public school and like the name says they'll let any dumbass come. Hell, they even make them show up. There were plenty of them to make sure that progress would be slow, if we made any at all. There was no way in hell for things to get away from you. I played the part of the studious young gentleman though.

After the last bell I headed out the front door to see if I could spot anyone there to pick me up. If there weren't, it wouldn't be the first time no one had remembered to drop by. Lo and behold Jennifer was there waiting. It made me smile inside.

When I got in the car I started smiling from between my legs, or stiffening at least. Jennifer had on the same clothes as this morning, mostly, but she'd made a few adjustments. The short skirt's hem was pulled up nearly to her hipbones and she was seated partially facing the door I came in though. Her knees were parted more than slightly and somewhere along the way she'd lost the red panties she'd been wearing this morning. Maybe she thought that red rug, the one that matched her drapes, was close enough to the panties' color so I wouldn't notice. Wrong!

"Wow, Jennifer. I'm glad to see you," I said.

"Were you afraid we'd forget you?" she asked.

"No, I wasn't worried since it's happened before. I knew I'd get home somehow sooner or later. I'm glad you're here because that the cutest little bush I've seen in a long time," I said, and she even blushed as she turned to face forward and started the car.

What the hell, I'd made a bold start. I slid across the seat right up against her, put my left arm around her shoulders, and as she left the parking lot I lay my right hand on her upper thigh with my fingertips just barely tickling her fuzz.

"Aren't you bold this afternoon. You didn't seem so confident this morning," she said.

"This morning we didn't have much time, but this afternoon... It's not a big deal if I'm late getting home," I said, slipping my hand up a little higher and stroking up and down her already fairly wet slit, and it made her shiver.

"You must have been having some naughty thoughts while you were waiting on me," I said.

"What makes you think so?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because your pussy is almost dripping," I said, and slid my index finger between her lips and then onward and upward.

Jennifer seemed to almost gulp and she was at a loss for words for a few seconds.

"You're getting a little bit fresh Jeff, even for my taste," she said, stiffening just a smidge and giving me a frown.

I could feel her relax a little as I pulled my finger out but it didn't last long. I raised the wet digit up to my nose for a loud sniff, and when I didn't smell any hint of sperm I put it in my mouth and sucked at it loudly.

"Damn Jennifer, you smell and taste delicious," I said, pulling my finger out and making a point to smack my lips loudly.

"You'd better let me help you pull that skirt even higher though. The way you're dripping you'll have a big wet spot on the back of it when you get back to work," I said, reaching for the waist of the skirt with both hands as I did.

She hadn't expected that and she raised her ass by instinct I guess as I tugged it up to leave her sitting on a lovely bare ass. She was still too surprised to say anything I guess and I didn't give her much time anyway. My hands spread her knees pretty wide and then I slid two fingers up her this time while I let my thumb start a gentle rubbing around her clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.