Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

Karen got her wind back before I did. She cuddled against me for a while and then moved down to lick around on my dick, getting the expected response from a fourteen year old. I enjoyed the view for a while, and then spoke up.

"It's about time you showed me how to eat a pussy isn't it Karen?" I asked.

"What, are you trying to become my dream come true? If you want to learn to lick me I'll be glad to give you all the lessons you can stand. Just let me go wash up a little and I'll be right back," she said.

"If you make a move to leave this bed you'll be tied to it and spanked is what you'll be. Get on your back, spread your legs, and sing out if I mess up," I said.

"But Jeff, your come is up in me," she said.

"So? It came out of me and it can go right back in. Now, spread 'em," I said, making it an order and she didn't waste anymore time.

I'd told her the truth before. I'd never seen a real live pussy in person. That didn't mean I hadn't seen plenty of pictures, close ups in fact. I'd never had a chance to handle or lick one before but I knew a pretty one when I saw it.

Karen's pussy was so neat and tidy down there. Her shining black crinkly bush was a perfect dark triangle that looked exactly right. She was leaking a little of our combined juices but I swooped in and gave her a flattened tongue lick from her taint to her bush, ending up with hair in my mouth. I loved it.

Karen gasped and then whimpered when I poked my extended tongue between her love lips and into the twat tunnel. It even tasted slippery and hot. I spent probably ten minutes licking, sucking, and nibbling around on her before I pursed my lips around her clit and batted it with the tip of my tongue.

That was a winner big time. Karen stiffened all over and arched her back until she was bowed up and barely touching the bed.

"Like that do you?" I asked.

"Oh God. Where did you learn to do it?" she asked.

"I just watched some things on the Internet and read a few stories about it. You taste very good too, I'm glad of that. Now, how do I make you come?" I asked.

"Just keep repeating that last move and it won't take long," she said.

She was right. Four or five more sucks against her clitty and a few times lashing it with my tongue and Karen exploded. My dick was in stone mode again by now but I gave her a few minutes to catch her breath before I told her it was time for the dog style lesson.

Karen scrambled up into position, spread the knees to give me a good view, and then started flexing her lower back. It made her pussy try to wink and gave me a great shot at a moving target. I was on my own knees and plugging my dick into her slippery socket in seconds. It was heaven.

Sticking my dick only about halfway in, I just stayed still and let her wiggling ass rock my dick, but not to sleep. Karen wanted more though and she finally backed up until I was stabbed all the way to the root of my root. The stroking started.

I didn't have to move a muscle since Karen was doing it all. She kept flexing her backbone, rocking her pussy up and down and she started pushing back to me and then pulling off. As the feeling got better and better Karen moved faster and faster, until it happened.

Of course I'd been watching every move closely and while I was at it I'd admired Karen's nice pink asshole winking at me. It wasn't a bit like most of them you see on the Internet. It wasn't brown and nasty looking around the hole, it was a bright pink and I knew I had to give it a try. Karen's last move had let me slip out and I knew at once where I was going back in.

Putting a hand on one of her cheeks I held her still and just lay my Karen slick dick up in her ass crack, pushing it down to lay flat in the valley with my other hand and then sliding back to spread her natural lube where it would do even more good.

"Jeff, what are you doing?" she asked, and sounded a little alarmed.

"I'm getting ready to get a sure-nuff piece of your ass, Karen," I said.

"No, you can't."

Whap. I slapped a nice red handprint on the cheek I wasn't holding, and Karen shivered.

"Do I need to remind you who's directing this fuck?" I asked.

"But Jeff, I've never done that. I'm afraid it'll hurt," she said, trying to work up a whimper.

"If it hurts, it'll hurt. You'll get over it sooner or later," I said, sliding my dick back up in her pussy for more lube and then applying it.

"Oh God," Karen said, and then shook all over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.