Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

Karen was wearing a sundress. The neckline was low cut but not daring and the hemline came nearly to her knees. I'll admit that my dick was already hard from imagining what I thought was coming. Karen was still trying to balk though.

"I'm sorry, Jeff, I just can't. I thought I could but I can't. Can't we work this out another way?" she asked, and she had such a pleading look on her face.

Rich little lawyer's son that I was, of course I had a cell phone of my own. I pulled it off my belt, flipped it open and hit the speed dial. The number was for a time service, but Karen didn't know that. When it picked up and told me it was one forty-five PM, I started talking.

"Hi, Carolyn, this is Jeff. Id Dad available?" I asked, but the time service didn't say anything, of course.

Meanwhile, Karen was about to have a stroke. I looked directly at her and in seconds she was pulling the sundress up over her head.

"No, it's not important. I'll just talk to him when he gets home," I told the time service and hung up.

"That strip tease didn't include much teasing Karen. Maybe you should turn on some music to remind you to at least dance around a little," I said.

She looked almost grateful for the chance to take her mind off what she was doing. She turned toward my stereo and looked around through some of the CDs, choosing some stripping music I guess.

I didn't give a shit how long she looked through them either. Karen was wearing a nearly transparent bra, but she was turned away from me. The thong she'd had on in anticipation of seeing Tom was a delight to my eyes though. Her ass was wonderful.

In a few more seconds I learned that "Friends in Low Places" was a great little ditty for a strip tease, even if Karen was already mostly stripped. She turned around trying to dance. She was a little awkward about it at first, but it grew on her.

It must have been something about having to perform with someone ogling her curves. Halfway through the song I could see that her big nipples were beginning to swell and I also noticed that her hips had loosened up to get with the beat.

She must have set the player to keep repeating the track because when the song finished it started over again. Karen was having a lot easier time dealing with her predicament by that time.

My bed was a big antique four-poster, and soon Karen was using one of the posts as a prop, like a dancer's pole I'd seen in strip videos off the porn sites I visited. Of course she couldn't swing around it but she did her best.

She was deeply into her dancing by the time she moved up near the side of the bed and leaned over to give me a better look at her bra covered titties. I changed the script a little by reaching toward them, and when she didn't shy away I pulled the bra down off her treasures. It sent another jolt to my dick when Karen feigned shock and turned away from me, only to shake her gorgeous ass toward my face.

My jeans were getting pretty tight by now, and when Karen pulled her bra completely off while her back was to me, they got tighter. I sat up and pulled off my T-shirt so I was also bare to the waist when she turned back to give me a completely unobstructed view of her natural assets.

The nipples were fully engorged now and their dark presence against her lily-white skin was an arousing contrast. The wiggling those tits kept up wasn't very calming for me either.

That was it, my dick was too hard to keep down any longer and I popped my jean's waistband, ripped the zipper down, and dragged out my crank, giving it a couple of strokes for good measure.

From football practice and the shower we all needed afterward I already knew I had a bigger dick than anyone else my age. Apparently Karen didn't have a hint, but she was getting a good look at it now and damned if she didn't unconsciously lick her lips while she checked it out.

"That's a good idea, Karen. Why don't you show me what a blowjob is all about first? I'm afraid I'm on a hair trigger here. Might as well get rid of that thong before you climb aboard," I said.

Karen didn't even hesitate. She pushed the thong down her legs and stepped out of it as she climbed on the bed. I only got a short glimpse of the neatly trimmed beaver it had been hiding but I knew I could study it more closely later, so I wasn't miffed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.