Domination - Cover

Domination

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There's no sense letting good pussy go to waste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion  

My Dad was a high-school hero in football, and really in most sports. My mother was a beauty, a cheerleader, but on the brainy side too. They were together from eighth grade on, no doubt infatuated at first and growing into true lovers as they went along. I'd never have known if my Grandmother hadn't told me.

My mother died shortly after my birth, from complications associated with it. Her death devastated my Dad. Apparently he didn't feel like living either for a while. He made it though, with a little help from his friends, as they sometimes say. My Grandmother didn't tell me about that. My Grandfather gave me those details.

Little Jeff Jenkins came into being in the middle of a mess, and it wasn't his fault. It wasn't my fault at all. That fact didn't mean that I missed out on some of the blame.

My Dad, Bill Jenkins, will probably always blame me for my mother's death. Not overtly though. He's always tried to be a good father, but from the time I was old enough to notice, he'd been an "arm's length" father.

He must have felt he was doing the right things all around, for us all, when he married one of his very young employees within six months of my mother's death. I would need a Mom, and the sooner the better. He needed a wife, the prettier the better. The girl, my step mom, wanted a rich husband, and she'd had Dad in her sights all along.

It wasn't as if Dad just picked someone at random after my mother died. He'd been fucking Karen on the sly since she was sixteen, and I'm sure it was her idea in the first place. He was a lawyer, like his father, and she'd started working at their offices over a summer break. They were married only days after her eighteenth birthday.

Yes, you could say our little family was dysfunction, at least a little. Not on the surface though. Dad tried to be a good father, but just couldn't hack it. I'm sure Karen wanted to be a good mother, or at least she'd seemed to until I was about eight. But nobody had ended up with what they really wanted.

No doubt Dad had thought he was in high cotton back when he and my mother decided to finally start a family. I'd seen plenty of pictures of her and even though she was nearly thirty-two at that time, she was still gorgeous.

Dad was finally knocking up his dream girl and also hiding the weenie with the dreamboat of a highschooler at work too. But my mother's death, shortly after my delivery, threw a wet blanket on the whole thing, for Dad, and for me. It wasn't even the dream break that Karen had thought it was.

So where were we now? We were just through with my fourteenth birthday and involved in a strange situation. Dad had a beautiful young wife, younger than he was anyway. I had a beautiful young Mom. We had a large wonderful home and there was plenty of money. There was that dysfunctional thing, but it couldn't be that bad, could it?

For me it wasn't. In the gene lottery, I'd come up a winner, big time. I hadn't known the difference at first, but even I'd caught on by the time I was twelve.

It was already apparent that I was going to be a big man, and if I wasn't already, I soon would be handsome. Dad had leveled out at six one, but my Grandmother told me that I'd be taller. At fourteen I was already five ten.

So what was my problem? The big strong handsome son of a rich lawyer, a big fish in a small pond, shouldn't have any problems - but I had one. I wanted some pussy by now and I hadn't had any yet. Even that wasn't really a problem, because girls my age, and even a few that were a little older, really liked me. It didn't matter, I was saving myself for my stepmother, and I had a plan

Karen wasn't saving herself. Being young and horny had snagged her a rich husband and though she wasn't still so young, she was still horny. She didn't prowl the streets for dick or anything like that, but she had a regular dose that slipped around to see her.

Dad didn't do much for her at this late date, and I'm not exactly sure why. I knew they still bumped fuzz some, because even in this big house, Karen could let you know she was getting the wood put to her. Good God that girl could moan.

It wasn't enough for Karen though, she had hot pussy. That's how she came to be living with us in the first place. Karen liked a good fucking. I don't know why or how long ago Dad had quit doing enough of it to suit her, but I can remember seeing Tom Johnson dropping by every week or two since around the time I turned eleven.

Tom was twenty-two the first time I saw him. That was the night Dad invited him out for dinner with us. He'd been doing a summer job thing at Dad's office before he went back to college. Tom wanted to be a lawyer too. I guess he also wanted to fuck a lawyer's wife, and Karen was letting him.

I don't know if she'd had other guys on the side before Tom. I was sure he was the only extra relief she was getting now. I spent a lot of time around the house and I'm a sneaky little bastard if I do say so myself.

Neither Tom nor Karen knew that their fun together while Dad was away was about to come to an end. I knew though, because Dad had given me a digital camera for my recent birthday.

Karen brought it on herself, in more ways than one. She was beautiful and she was smart, but she didn't bother using her brain much. She had what she wanted. A big house, a nice car, a rich husband, and she didn't even have to get all swollen out of shape to have a son, so to speak.

By this late date she was even accepted in the gossipy high society of our small town life. Always out at the country club and her regular pew at the First Baptist Church - she was even invited into the upper crust bridge club with the other we're just better than all the rest rich wives. She still made time for Tom though.

Dad was oblivious, or else he just didn't care, but I doubt that was the case. Who knows, he might be laying the pipe to that latest sixteen-year-old cutie that had her first summer job down at his office. It was her or someone like her if he was getting any more than the two or three rounds he gave Karen every month.

Today was the day too, the day for the showdown. Tom would be out here soon and he and Mom would get to see how much I'd already learned about photography.

I only had two prints with me but they'd be plenty. One showed Tom lying back on Mom's bed while she tried to inhale his dick. The other showed him fucking her dog style, with her big titties swinging as she twisted her neck back to try and kiss him. Neither of them had a stitch on in either shot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.